over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

new

UpSizeMe

Newbies
hey guys, im new here and hope to learn more from all the pros and amateurs here.. ive joined earlier but didnt make any post so cheers to my first.

welcome. Stats?

welcome. Stats?

Im 5'5, 121lbs and im 28 and my bf is at 8%, did i miss anything else?

Also, ive just started a Test E cycle, only one week onto it and just ordered some DVDs from Gauls to stock up for my second.

Last edited:
gauls email response so far so good. now just waiting for the dvds to hit home :)

Fck Yeah

salut to Gauls for the great delivery! Dvds arrived! Now all i have to do is to watch them DVDs!

Im 5'5, 120lbs and im 28 and my bf is at 8%, did i miss anything else?

Also, ive just started a Test E cycle, only one week onto it and just ordered some DVDs from Gauls to stock up for my second.

What dose Test E are you running? What are you using for estrogen on-cycle? Anything for HPTA suppression? What is your PCT plan? Just curious... I'll be starting my first real gear cycle soon. Gonna run Test E @ 500mg/WK.

What dose Test E are you running? What are you using for estrogen on-cycle? Anything for HPTA suppression? What is your PCT plan? Just curious... I'll be starting my first real gear cycle soon. Gonna run Test E @ 500mg/WK.

hey bro, im running 550mgs for 10 weeks, now is my 3rd week and ive gained 11 pounds so far and my dbol just came in so i'll introduce it to my cycle for 3-4 week @ 25 mgs a day, i have liquid tamox/clomid for standby in case of gyno and for PCT too.

although this is my first cycle, i forgot to take the "before" pics and now i cant show for the "after" pics :( wish i did. you should for your own comparison bro.

Im pigging out on Proteins shakes and whatnots lol, tryna avoid the bad foods but where i come from food aint exactly something i can choose so whatever that can make up my calories, IN-IT-GOES. lol let me know how your cycle goes bro, it'd be great to share experiences.

dang thats a lot of test for the first cycle don't ya think? welcome to the board and i've learned A LOT since joining. very knowledgeable people here. Good luck my friend.

dang thats a lot of test for the first cycle don't ya think? welcome to the board and i've learned A LOT since joining. very knowledgeable people here. Good luck my friend.

hey bro, thanks for dropping by, there is quite a lot of mixed opinion about the dosage for a newbie, some say 250, 500, 750 and some say it all about how much you can afford, i'd go with the last one LOL. so far so good bro, but after introducing the dbol, i got extreme tiredness even at 25mgs a day.. so im taking it off my cycle, and rather use it for the so called "bridging" or to kick start another cycle.

Best of luck to you too bro! Mass-Up and Rip-Out!

hey bro, im running 550mgs for 10 weeks, now is my 3rd week and ive gained 11 pounds so far and my dbol just came in so i'll introduce it to my cycle for 3-4 week @ 25 mgs a day, i have liquid tamox/clomid for standby in case of gyno and for PCT too.

although this is my first cycle, i forgot to take the "before" pics and now i cant show for the "after" pics :( wish i did. you should for your own comparison bro.

Im pigging out on Proteins shakes and whatnots lol, tryna avoid the bad foods but where i come from food aint exactly something i can choose so whatever that can make up my calories, IN-IT-GOES. lol let me know how your cycle goes bro, it'd be great to share experiences.

def take before after pics

welcome to your new addiction. hope you dont end up sitting up all night reading the mountains of information there is on here like i am. its freakin 2am and im still reading.

hell, and ive been here for years

Maybe I am missing something here but why are you on cycle when you weigh what you listed unless that was a typo. If that is not a typo then first priority is to get eating in order followed by training. Not trying to bust your chops here. Welcome none the less.

4 years late?

Okay so, its been 4 years since my lame intro, and to answer to the last post before this, yes its a typo and and i can remember vaguely that i was 140s. yes i did train for a few years religiously and i'm a clean eater naturally but no eating habits are ever perfect anyway. Learnt about myself.. short thin framed, high metabolism, even stuffed my face with 3 upsized Mcdonalds meals a day back then with no gains to my weight.. okay i lie just a lil bit, got an addiction to running so perhaps i burn too much.

The hiatus, however was due to divorce, been to hell hence i was disconnected to the rest of the world for a really long time, work, sleep and gathering the pieces was all i had going on in my pea'd brain. Glad to be back here feeling familiar with the training, omnomnoms and roids.

Signed up with a gym near my workplace, been putting myself to work with the iron real hard these few weeks,and making really insignificant gains naturally with 3 heavy meals and protein shakes, BCAAs and flaxseed oil multi's..

Let's see.. what else... oh okay..

MY apologies to all of you guys that welcomed me to the forums and ill take this chance to say thanks for the warm welcome!

Also ordered and received Test E, Deca and Tren dvds within 10 days from Legend Pharma. Just stocking up since im getting back into the game.

Cheers buds.

Welcome back and may I suggest you dont discuss TA times in the open forum. It is a bannable offense. FYI.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear