over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Significant others pic

graybass

Registered
Training my girl for few yrs now. This is her off season shape. She goes down to about 7% BF for figure shows. She's 42 years young BTW!
Hardcore training, 5 day split.

Attachments

• DSCN0501.jpg
    DSCN0501.jpg
    287.4 KB · Views: 3,261
My fiancé, 11 months progress

N7DoHSW.jpg

photo.JPG

My wife, turned pro last year at Nationals in Miami. Great lady, mother, competitor and even better workout partner!!! Will make her pro debut in June and Dallas Europa,

The Lady

Wow! The ladies are kickin! I'll try and dig up some competition shots, lost a lot of photo's when my last hard drive melted. She'll be competing this summer though.
BTW, did not realize my pix would come up that size! LOL I'm much smarter with a barbell.

OK, one more off season shot. I think is sized better.

Attachments

• pink 2.jpg
    pink 2.jpg
    280.9 KB · Views: 2,980
View attachment 76002

Last one... Rear shot.

Your wife looks incredible!!!! Congratulations to her!!!!

Serious work! I bet you are proud of her!! We gotta work hard to keep up. My wife is so far ahead of me its not even funny!!

I'm sure the feeling we share towards our significant others is mutual... I love watching her make progress and it is sexy as hell when a good looking chick goes all out training and destroys herself.

My girl started just started working with someone I put a lot of trust in as I feel weird critiquing her and writing her diet... She wanted to step up her game, so we shall see what comes of this.

I'm going to have to revisit this thread later in the year, only been training my lady for 8 weeks. She's made great progress but still has a little ways too go before she reaches her targeted bodyfat. It sure is great having a lady understands the lifestyle and enjoys lifting weights as much as you do!

Graybass wow, nicely done. My girl is 25 and is aspiring to look like your girl. I'm hoping I can get her there! I'd love to know what kind of training and diet you have her on. All the other lady's on this thread look amazing as well!

Last edited:
Gee, I wish my wife looked like that! Lol I bet you guys are very proud.

My Girl (soon to be fiance ).
Shes working on putting little more muscle size.
btw. shes 10 y younger than me :)

Attachments

• IMG_0037.JPG
    IMG_0037.JPG
    111.8 KB · Views: 2,752
My Girl

5kpw60.jpg

I'm going to have to revisit this thread later in the year, only been training my lady for 8 weeks. She's made great progress but still has a little ways too go before she reaches her targeted bodyfat. It sure is great having a lady understands the lifestyle and enjoys lifting weights as much as you do!

Graybass wow, nicely done. My girl is 25 and is aspiring to look like your girl. I'm hoping I can get her there! I'd love to know what kind of training and diet you have her on. All the other lady's on this thread look amazing as well!

Hey Buddy,
Basic fundamentals. Normally we do a hardcore BB routine. Consists of 5 day split doing the major muscle groups once a week (Chest Mondays, Legs Weds, Back Friday) and all the minor muscle groups on the in between days. We do smoking WO's on the major days anywhere from 16-20 total sets for each group. We do all the hardcore exercises, bench presses, squats, heavy rows, etc on the major days. We will change it around but always at least 2 compound movements at the beginning of each muscle group.
Cardio depends on if it is off season or precontest, same with diet. She does keep it really clean 24/7 and just starts to ramp down the carbs closer to a show. She's carb sensitive so we may start with approx. 200 grams of carbs and take it all the way down to 25 grams the week before the show but keeps quality protein up around 200 the whole time.
We do 20 mins cardio off season and ramp up to 45-60 mins precontest.
Hope this answers some training questions.
I'll try to come up with the competition pix. She qualified for the NPC nationals at her last figure comp.

Attachments

• gym resized.jpg
    gym resized.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 2,688
Graybass,

appreciate you taking the time to layout the basics of the routine and diet you've been training her with. I've had my girl on a similar routine (although only 3 - 4 days per week). I was a bit concerned about going all in with a hardcore BB routine...but your post definitely helps alleviate some of that concern. She's the first girl I've ever trained so I wanted to start her slow till she got used to the movements.

I think a lot more girls would weight train if they new how much it could reshape the way they looked. My girl has been amazed with the changes she's seen in her physique just over the last 8 weeks. It'll be awesome seeing her progress in another 4 months, I'll have to post up some before and after shots!

I'd love to see a picture of her in contest shape if you can find one.

scgaiu.jpg

2j67jw8.jpg

2exmvt1.jpg

she doesnt lift
but she does cardio, and finally started watching her diet..

I love her to death

A couple old pics of my lady.

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views