over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Clenbuterol and Heart

Musclecyborg

Newbies
Hey bros, I got a question regarding clenbuterol, I'm currently on methadone, (not for addiction purposes) for severe pain from getting crashed into by a drunk driver. My concern is, I've read methadone can affect the QT interval in the heart, so I was concerned if clen would have any affect on the heart other than the typical stimulant effects? And my 2nd question is, I just have a typical drug test for work (post office), would anyone know if clen can show up as amphetamines in a work drug test?

Last edited:
That's a no on the drug test but clen has a host of cumulative degenerative effects on heart tissue from the research I've done and over a lifetime of use that adds up so I usually only run it a total of a couple weeks per year.

Tachycardia I think is the main concern. You probably shouldn't touch it if youre using the methadone now. How hard are you able to work out if youre in a lot of pain? I would wait until you are perfectly healthy to even consider starting up with the clen. To be honest, I myself would never use it. I used it once and wasn't that impressed with the benefit vs risk ratio. Interesting report here on heroin users overdosing on clenbuterol. Apparently they are lacing heroin and cocaine now with it.

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/mm5432a1.htm

Youll see the side effects listed in the article if you look through it.

Last edited:
That's a no on the drug test but clen has a host of cumulative degenerative effects on heart tissue from the research I've done and over a lifetime of use that adds up so I usually only run it a total of a couple weeks per year.

Yikes, thank you for your input

Tachycardia I think is the main concern. You probably shouldn't touch it if youre using the methadone now. How hard are you able to work out if youre in a lot of pain? I would wait until you are perfectly healthy to even consider starting up with the clen. To be honest, I myself would never use it. I used it once and wasn't that impressed with the benefit vs risk ratio. Interesting report here on heroin users overdosing on clenbuterol. Apparently they are lacing heroin and cocaine now with it.

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/mm5432a1.htm

Youll see the side effects listed in the article if you look through it.

I'm able to get to failure on isolation exercises after thorough pre-exhaustion. Thank you for your input

Those damn people will do anything to get high, can't believe they are using clen now, never heard of that before...

I'm just wondering what is a good fat burner to stack with T3, I used to use T3 and clen together all the time about 10 years ago in my younger competition days but after hearing this I definitely most likely am gonna stay away from it. What kind of other fat burners would you Bros recommend other than T3 for Pre-Contest ? Thank you all

Last edited:
DNP is a solution for everything.

I thought the reason was that clen takes away taurine stores , which are abundant in the heart muscle. Thats why its important to supplement with taurine.

Which brings me to my next point, can taurine by taking with other stuff, like in pre workouts, or with other aminos to offset the taurine depleting effects or does it need to be taking alone? Im guessing its best to make sure and take at least a dose of it alone.

I'm able to get to failure on isolation exercises after thorough pre-exhaustion. Thank you for your input

Those damn people will do anything to get high, can't believe they are using clen now, never heard of that before...

I'm just wondering what is a good fat burner to stack with T3, I used to use T3 and clen together all the time about 10 years ago in my younger competition days but after hearing this I definitely most likely am gonna stay away from it. What kind of other fat burners would you Bros recommend other than T3 for Pre-Contest ? Thank you all

albuterol.. slightley less effective @ fat burning than clen but safe at effective dosages

It is mainly aimed at burning fat, right?

its good for fat burning but it is also good as a anti-catabolic agent + there are studies showing increased muscle gains (probably due to anti-catabolic properties)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws