over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Has anyone used ugl HMG with success?

btails

Registered
Just wondering if anyone has used ugl/Chinese hmg with any success for getting sperm back to a decent level?

Going to a urologist to get the boys functioning again in about 2 weeks. Have a feeling hes going to be one of those guys that has a year long approach. And quite frankly I'd rather just fire things up and go back to trt asap. Also, the price at a pharmacy is insane compared to other places.

Just wondering if anyone has used ugl/Chinese hmg with any success for getting sperm back to a decent level?

Going to a urologist to get the boys functioning again in about 2 weeks. Have a feeling hes going to be one of those guys that has a year long approach. And quite frankly I'd rather just fire things up and go back to trt asap. Also, the price at a pharmacy is insane compared to other places.

There is probably a good reason your doctor would take a conservative route. Maybe if you followed a similar approach to your personal steroid usage you wouldn’t be having fertility issues, tbh. But if you want to get someone pregnant so badly so quickly that taking ugl China whatever HMG is worth the risk, well damn man, go ahead.

K man that just sounded like a jab more than anything. I'll never understand why people act like that sitting behind a computer.

K man that just sounded like a jab more than anything. I'll never understand why people act like that sitting behind a computer.

You are right, but you are presumably planning to make a child and start a family, and considering using ugl injectable meds seems risky to me. Ugl steroid users have a warped sense of acceptable risk. I am pretty sure clomid is still standard even if you use HMG for a fertility protocol.

Last edited:
From what I’ve read and understood, HMG is the go to if you want to get someone prego just by looking at them...

That being said, it’s hard enough to trust UGL’s without the testing going on, not sure anyone has even tested UG HMG...

I know Omna has Pharma HMG but he’s been pretty silent lately..

I’m not sure if alldaychemist carries it, but they got a bunch of stuff too so you can try there..

Having been through this myself, I would suggest sticking with legit pharma sources of HMG rather than the Chinese generics sold by research chem outfits. But there is any easy way to tell if your HMG is real or not, and that is to do a simple blood test for FSH and LH.

If you have been on testosterone and other anabolic steroids for any appreciable length of time, your FSH and LH probably test as zero right now. Clomid WILL NOT bring your FSH back up if you are still on exogenous test...believe me, I tried.

My wife and I were trying to have another child in 2018. I started taking Clomid and HCG in November of 2017, while still taking 200mg of test per week. But after 7 months of daily HCG and Clomid, my FSH and LH levels were still at practically zero, while my sperm count had only improved from zero to 7 million per ml.

I wasn't able to get my fertility doctor to prescribe me HMG, so I tried a Chinese generic HMG from a research chem outfit. But after a couple months of that, along with the HCG and Clomid, my sperm count was only at 10 million, and my FSH and LH were still practically zero.

I then started using real human pharma HMG, first Menopur from Portugal, then Merional from Turkey. Immediately I started testing with appreciable levels of FSH and LH on my blood tests, and eventually when my wife and I did IVF, my sperm count had risen up to 35 million per ml.

Bottom line, I would very much recommend sticking with human grade sources for HMG, or if possible getting your doctor to write you a prescription for FSH from Empower Pharmacy, which is the least expensive FSH you will find here in America. Real human grade HMG definitely worked for me, and I would recommend it to any long-term steroid user like myself who is looking to regain their fertility.

I've been using test and other steroid for 27 years now, so if HMG worked for me, it will work for anybody.

Used UGL HMG, and got my sperm up to 40 million from almost nothing. Used pharmgrade for my second child, worked great as well. My protocol was HMG 75iu and HCG 1000iu 3 x per week along with 25-50mg clomid ed.

You can do your homework and find a doctor who is more aggressive in treatment or find pharm grade hmg. I have a son on the way thanks Merional/Menopur.

Used UGL HMG, and got my sperm up to 40 million from almost nothing. Used pharmgrade for my second child, worked great as well. My protocol was HMG 75iu and HCG 1000iu 3 x per week along with 25-50mg clomid ed.

I had great results with this protocol plus .5mg arimidex eod. I have very strong aromatization and i have to have a suicide inhibitor to stop the negative feedback loop.

idk why people always call out UGL products as "sub par". There are many sources here that put out very high quality GH, the most complex chain to make. Why would these same companies not be able to make quality HMG? Use what you can get.

I used hcg, daa, and Clomid to get fired back up to conceive my son.

Having been through this myself, I would suggest sticking with legit pharma sources of HMG rather than the Chinese generics sold by research chem outfits. But there is any easy way to tell if your HMG is real or not, and that is to do a simple blood test for FSH and LH.

If you have been on testosterone and other anabolic steroids for any appreciable length of time, your FSH and LH probably test as zero right now. Clomid WILL NOT bring your FSH back up if you are still on exogenous test...believe me, I tried.

My wife and I were trying to have another child in 2018. I started taking Clomid and HCG in November of 2017, while still taking 200mg of test per week. But after 7 months of daily HCG and Clomid, my FSH and LH levels were still at practically zero, while my sperm count had only improved from zero to 7 million per ml.

I wasn't able to get my fertility doctor to prescribe me HMG, so I tried a Chinese generic HMG from a research chem outfit. But after a couple months of that, along with the HCG and Clomid, my sperm count was only at 10 million, and my FSH and LH were still practically zero.

I then started using real human pharma HMG, first Menopur from Portugal, then Merional from Turkey. Immediately I started testing with appreciable levels of FSH and LH on my blood tests, and eventually when my wife and I did IVF, my sperm count had risen up to 35 million per ml.

Bottom line, I would very much recommend sticking with human grade sources for HMG, or if possible getting your doctor to write you a prescription for FSH from Empower Pharmacy, which is the least expensive FSH you will find here in America. Real human grade HMG definitely worked for me, and I would recommend it to any long-term steroid user like myself who is looking to regain their fertility.

I've been using test and other steroid for 27 years now, so if HMG worked for me, it will work for anybody.

Just curious ..Why couldn’t you do IVF at 7 million? We are looking at doing IVF and I’ve been on TRT for about 8 years and don’t have living sperm. But from conversations with our fertility doc it doesn’t sound like he needs many living sperm cells to make it work.

There is probably a good reason your doctor would take a conservative route. Maybe if you followed a similar approach to your personal steroid usage you wouldn’t be having fertility issues, tbh. But if you want to get someone pregnant so badly so quickly that taking ugl China whatever HMG is worth the risk, well damn man, go ahead.
nevermind not worth it

Last edited:
Just curious ..Why couldn’t you do IVF at 7 million? We are looking at doing IVF and I’ve been on TRT for about 8 years and don’t have living sperm. But from conversations with our fertility doc it doesn’t sound like he needs many living sperm cells to make it work.

Oh, we certainly could have done IVF at only 7 million sperm count. But given the reality of the odds, and the expense of the IVF process, you are much better off going into it with as much sperm and as many eggs as possible, to have enough suitable embryos to have a chance of success. The simple fact of the matter is that, depending on many factors including sperm quality, but especially the age of the mother (maternal age is the most important factor), only 20-50% of the eggs fertilized by sperm will actually survive to the 5-day blastocyst phase where the embryos can be successfully implanted back into the mother.

I will use our case as an example. I am a 50-year-old man who has been using testosterone and other steroids for 27 years now, so my sperm count was zero when we started, and eventually through using HMG and HCG increased to 35 million sperm per ml.

My wife is 41 years old, which they consider to be high risk for trying to conceive, and heavier than she should be, which also doesn't help our chances.

Fortunately, my wife was a hyper-responder to the FSH and other fertility meds. They couldn't access the left ovary because it was blocked, but just from the right ovary alone they successfully harvested 21 eggs, of which 20 were mature. This is very unusual, and we were very lucky to get so many eggs.

Fortunately, my sperm count had increased to 35 million, and the motility and quality both increased thanks to HMG, so my sperm successfully fertilized 14 out of her 20 mature eggs.

But, out of those 14 initial embryos, only 3 embryos survived to the 5-day blastocyst phase. These are typical odds (about 20% survival rate), especially considering my wife's age. And according to her fertility doctor at the IVF center, women my wife's age have a 48% chance of having a successful pregnancy from each implantation.

We already implanted one of our 3 surviving embryos, but it didn't take, and the pregnancy test came back negative, which was very disappointing. So now we are waiting for my wife's hormones to stabilize, and then we will try to implant the last 2 embryos. Hopefully at least one of them will result in a successful pregnancy.

But, just looking at the numbers, you can see how quickly we went from having 21 eggs, to 14 fertilized embryos, to only 3 5-day blastocysts, to now only having two chances left. Those are the reality of the odds for IVF, only between 20-50% of the embryos will survive, and even those may not result in a successful pregnancy for the mother.

So, you are always best off going into the IVF process with as much sperm and as many eggs as possible.

I hope that I explained that well enough. You can read more if you go to the fertility and IVF boards, there are plenty of women and couples on those boards who discuss the IVF process, the odds of success, and how disappointing it can be if things don't work out.

My wife and I are praying for success with the next implantation. We will see how it goes.

Oh, we certainly could have done IVF at only 7 million sperm count. But given the reality of the odds, and the expense of the IVF process, you are much better off going into it with as much sperm and as many eggs as possible, to have enough suitable embryos to have a chance of success. The simple fact of the matter is that, depending on many factors including sperm quality, but especially the age of the mother (maternal age is the most important factor), only 20-50% of the eggs fertilized by sperm will actually survive to the 5-day blastocyst phase where the embryos can be successfully implanted back into the mother.

I will use our case as an example. I am a 50-year-old man who has been using testosterone and other steroids for 27 years now, so my sperm count was zero when we started, and eventually through using HMG and HCG increased to 35 million sperm per ml.

My wife is 41 years old, which they consider to be high risk for trying to conceive, and heavier than she should be, which also doesn't help our chances.

Fortunately, my wife was a hyper-responder to the FSH and other fertility meds. They couldn't access the left ovary because it was blocked, but just from the right ovary alone they successfully harvested 21 eggs, of which 20 were mature. This is very unusual, and we were very lucky to get so many eggs.

Fortunately, my sperm count had increased to 35 million, and the motility and quality both increased thanks to HMG, so my sperm successfully fertilized 14 out of her 20 mature eggs.

But, out of those 14 initial embryos, only 3 embryos survived to the 5-day blastocyst phase. These are typical odds (about 20% survival rate), especially considering my wife's age. And according to her fertility doctor at the IVF center, women my wife's age have a 48% chance of having a successful pregnancy from each implantation.

We already implanted one of our 3 surviving embryos, but it didn't take, and the pregnancy test came back negative, which was very disappointing. So now we are waiting for my wife's hormones to stabilize, and then we will try to implant the last 2 embryos. Hopefully at least one of them will result in a successful pregnancy.

But, just looking at the numbers, you can see how quickly we went from having 21 eggs, to 14 fertilized embryos, to only 3 5-day blastocysts, to now only having two chances left. Those are the reality of the odds for IVF, only between 20-50% of the embryos will survive, and even those may not result in a successful pregnancy for the mother.

So, you are always best off going into the IVF process with as much sperm and as many eggs as possible.

I hope that I explained that well enough. You can read more if you go to the fertility and IVF boards, there are plenty of women and couples on those boards who discuss the IVF process, the odds of success, and how disappointing it can be if things don't work out.

My wife and I are praying for success with the next implantation. We will see how it goes.

Thanks for your elaborate and very helpful reply. I hope
you and your wife have a successful pregnancy soon!

thanks for the replys everyone. Just had my doctors appt and was quite surprised by the protocol they are suggesting. So going to give that a go for now.

thanks for the replys everyone. Just had my doctors appt and was quite surprised by the protocol they are suggesting. So going to give that a go for now.

Do you mind sharing what he has planned?

Do you mind sharing what he has planned?

Sure thing.

150mg test/ week + 3000iu hcg

Not the most aggressive protocol I've seen but he said this will more than likely work. I'm glad as theres no clomid (could not pay me to use that crap) and I'm going to remain on test (so I wont feel like shit).

Apparently I have good volume which is quite surprising as I've been on for years and years. I was expecting them to say I had 2 granules of rice for testicles.

If the above protocol fails then hmg will be introduced and testosterone will be cut out of the equation.

Last sperm analysis had everything at N/A results wise. So can only go up from here.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131