over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Primo Effective Dosage

GDADDYG8

Registered
Never ran it before but considering giving it a try. Just curious what dose starts to give some results. I know there are tons of factors like BF, food, goals, etc...

Would most people notice effects at 400 mg per week? 600 mg per week? 800 mg per week?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What are you going to run with it and what dose

Most people will say 600mg per week minimum buuuuuuuut I’ve run legit Pharma Primo before at 200mg/week cause I couldn’t really afford more and I saw pretty great results.. Now that’s also relevant to your starting point and experience, I don’t think guys who are used to running heavy cycles will see as much of a benefit as I did on 200mg a week, I could be wrong, but I also definitely feel having legit primo is as big a factor as the effective dose.. Lots of fakes out there..

What are you running if with? What are your stats? How many cycles? What is your goal?

Considering Test, EQ, and Primo. Goals would be a lean bulk/recomposition. I have ran about 7 cycles. 5’6” 200 lbs about 8% BF.

Considering Test, EQ, and Primo. Goals would be a lean bulk/recomposition. I have ran about 7 cycles. 5’6” 200 lbs about 8% BF.

If you’re considering growing then I don’t think you’ll be too happy with Primo in that sense but if a recomp or clean/hard look with some pop/fullness is what you’re after then I highly recommend it..

EQ goes in the trash in my opinion..

Most people will say 600mg per week minimum buuuuuuuut I’ve run legit Pharma Primo before at 200mg/week cause I couldn’t really afford more and I saw pretty great results.. Now that’s also relevant to your starting point and experience, I don’t think guys who are used to running heavy cycles will see as much of a benefit as I did on 200mg a week, I could be wrong, but I also definitely feel having legit primo is as big a factor as the effective dose.. Lots of fakes out there..

Would you at least notice it if you added it into a test/eq cycle at like 300 mg per week?

Would you at least notice it if you added it into a test/eq cycle at like 300 mg per week?

I get a unique cosmetic look from primo at 350 mg/week. It doesn't give me tons of size or strength, but it's definitely worthwhile for pumps and muscle fullness at that dose. I haven't tried less than 350.

What dose test and EQ? Primo is best for retaining muscle while dieting and giving a more mature look to the muscle. I would save it for the righ cycle. If you’re running high test, probably not the right cycle to run it with. You’ll be too bloated with water to notice the effects of the Primo. Use it when you are really committed to recomp via diet, cardio and gear and you can will appreciate it.

What's everybody's opinion on 200mg IM per week along with 100mg oral per day? Enough for a decent run? Will be stacked with low dose test E 150mg, trest E 150-225mg and 50 mg var last 6 weeks. Never ran primo before, wondering if the trest will over power it and be a waste.

What's everybody's opinion on 200mg IM per week along with 100mg oral per day? Enough for a decent run? Will be stacked with low dose test E 150mg, trest E 150-225mg and 50 mg var last 6 weeks. Never ran primo before, wondering if the trest will over power it and be a waste.

Why including oral primo? It works, but its not cost effective vs injection.

If you’re considering growing then I don’t think you’ll be too happy with Primo in that sense but if a recomp or clean/hard look with some pop/fullness is what you’re after then I highly recommend it..

EQ goes in the trash in my opinion..

At 800mg/week good primo is amazing. Its just really expensive. Ive never used npp, but im going to try it out for comparison.

I have both oral and Injectable on hand so was just gonna stack them with the test,trest and var. this will be ran along with 2iu supertropin per day. Goal is to get as cut as possible in the next 4 months.

Why including oral primo? It works, but its not cost effective vs injection.

I have both oral and Injectable on hand so was just gonna stack them with the test,trest and var. this will be ran along with 2iu supertropin per day. Goal is to get as cut as possible in the next 4 months.

Ive done that as well, just bc i had some oral primo. If you already have it, go for it! Ive never taken trest, but im curious about it.

Currently running 250 sus/ 100 primo m-w-f...tightened up diet, added some cardio and loving results..

I only have experience with long ester versions E and D, but I find myself adding it to just about everything I run anymore. If your one of the luckier ones like myself and don't have a whole lot of trouble with estro sides the shit is FIRE! It's a like a test/ tren combo without the tren sides IME.

Ive done that as well, just bc i had some oral primo. If you already have it, go for it! Ive never taken trest, but im curious about it.

What dose test and EQ? Primo is best for retaining muscle while dieting and giving a more mature look to the muscle. I would save it for the righ cycle. If you’re running high test, probably not the right cycle to run it with. You’ll be too bloated with water to notice the effects of the Primo. Use it when you are really committed to recomp via diet, cardio and gear and you can will appreciate it.

Thinking

Test E 250 mg per week
EQ 900 mg per week

Uhh I can't wait to try primo E I'm going to run 400 , never have but soon will, well if i ever get it been waiting almost 4 weeks , maybe this week I'll get it,🤔🤔

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws