over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Maximum GH dose per INJECTION?

hexarel13

Banned
Hi, so I plan on using 12ius mauvetops daily, it is ok to inject it all at once (12 ius in one inject), or 2 times (6iu per injection) at diff times of day? Do I need more injections?

What would you say is the max dose of generic gh per INJECTION before it becomes a significantly diminishing return ? 6ius? 7ius? 8ius?

What about for pharma grade?

i ask this because people saying that your liver can only convert so much gh to igf at once...

Do 3 ius 4 x a day, and buy a BG monitor.

You'll indefinitely need to add metformin, or even insulin to reduce that pancreatic load. Bolus doses will be less impactful on BG, but at that total dose your pancreas might not be you friend regardless.

Wouldn't do it year round at that dose if I were you; LVH thickening without vascular changes and irregular myocardium changes are pretty much guaranteed on that dose in long durations (I know some people will mention knowing someone doing it for years and they're "ok", but this isn't a coin toss I'd be comfortable with).

Oh and good luck staying awake :)

thats alot of gh. you realize that right. i mean thats a ton
i question myself at 4ius

It does not sound like your a seasoned GH user.
How did you come to 12 iu daily and what are your expectations from it?

Work up to larger doses slowly. If not you'll be bloated, sleepy all day, and have carpel tunnel from hell lol. Oh and like someone posted above, if you're gonna take more than 6iu per day ya should use a bit of insulin.

Hi, so I plan on using 12ius mauvetops daily, it is ok to inject it all at once (12 ius in one inject), or 2 times (6iu per injection) at diff times of day? Do I need more injections?

What would you say is the max dose of generic gh per INJECTION before it becomes a significantly diminishing return ? 6ius? 7ius? 8ius?

i ask this because people saying that your liver can only convert so much gh to igf at once...

If you're asking this, you probably shouldn't be using 12iu per day of HGH.

Have you used GH before? It sounds like you haven't. If you haven't, please put the GH back in the fridge and scour this forum, using the search function.

My opinion on it, do 2 iu am and 2 iu after you workout. Those mauve tops are strong , unless you’re shooting for a pro card I don’t see using an entire bottle to be a good idea..... you’ll see results on a low dose with it.
You’ll get bloated as hell on that dose man, I was doing 6iu a day and after a few weeks was holding water and felt tired. 4 iu is doing the trick

I get numbness in my hands from 2ius daily of pharma. I cant imagine taking more than 4ius a day for an extended period of time

I did 10 ius a day for 30 days and ended up @ 4% BF
Bloat? What bloat?
Newbe starts at 2iu until carpel tunnel dissipates.

OP here, im doing it for igf levels. not for anything else. i am 20 and my growth plates are open, i just want an inch or so more. i still need a clear answer. i searched everywhere, no one has any anecdotes or shit

20 years old wanting to take 12iu of GH a day thinking it’s going to make you taller :banghead:

That doesn’t work bro...

Don't think it's necessary to split it up.

Last edited:
I did 10 ius a day for 30 days and ended up @ 4% BF
Bloat? What bloat?
Newbe starts at 2iu until carpel tunnel dissipates.

I’m with you on this. Iv never got any bloat from hgh at any dose. The more I take up to 10 iu a day I just get more ripped. Over 5-6 iu a day and I see changes in the mirror almost daily. My hands are stiff at high doses but that’s about it. Full ripped and veiny. Taking hgh alone does all of it. Test and other gear with it only seems to make it better. Sorry about alll your guys bad experiences with hgh bloat I’m glad I dont

Anytime I have wanted to test my serum level on a new batch of growth, I feel foggy throughout the day after injecting 10iu IM. I think you would really have to build up a tolerance for 12iu per day. Ive been using for 10 years and I still get sides if I get up to 8.

OP here, im doing it for igf levels. not for anything else. i am 20 and my growth plates are open, i just want an inch or so more. i still need a clear answer. i searched everywhere, no one has any anecdotes or shit

How do you know that the growth plates on your long bones haven't closed up yet? Did you get an xray and have a doctor tell you that?

**broken link removed**

Usually by 20 years old those have closed. Good chance that it will do nothing for height.

Anytime I have wanted to test my serum level on a new batch of growth, I feel foggy throughout the day after injecting 10iu IM. I think you would really have to build up a tolerance for 12iu per day. Ive been using for 10 years and I still get sides if I get up to 8.

I have been off gh for years. I started keytech blacktops at 6iu a day and 2 weeks later increased to 10iu a day. I was tired for maybe a week and body adjusted. Having no sides at all. Now that or my gh is fake even tho his test all show it’s good and latest batch was 12iu per vial

Everyone is different

How do you know that the growth plates on your long bones haven't closed up yet? Did you get an xray and have a doctor tell you that?

**broken link removed**

Usually by 20 years old those have closed. Good chance that it will do nothing for height.

yup, got an xray on long bones after i fell on my leg and it started swelling really badly. doctor confirmed it was open. also my brother has late growth genes cuz hes 22 and he grew 0.6 inches the past year

so by the posts its seems like 9 ius TP's blacktops in one single injection is fine?

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member