Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training
©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese

Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training  

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Cheapest Supplements Guaranteed         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Professional Muscle Forums > Professional Muscle Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription

CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS     Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription       CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS         Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription   CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By thebigguy84
  • 1 Post By johnjuanb1
  • 1 Post By FIRE0808

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-06-2012, 12:31 PM
Newbie Registered Member

gauls test suspension experiances

experiances with gauls test suspension how did you take it?what dosages?were the gains simmilar to test prop?
Old 02-06-2012, 01:02 PM
Board Supporter / Kilo Klub Member

Awards Showcase

They were great. I shoot 1ml about 2 hrs before working out. Smooth and painless. I prefer suspension to prop when comes to gaining.
Old 02-06-2012, 01:19 PM
Registered Member

Last week I shot my first dose of Test suspension. Although I can't tell you how it is in terms of gains (way to soon to tell) I can tell you that the stuff was GREAT. I should add that I shot one CC of test suspension with one CC of tren suspension 2 hours before my leg day. Lets just say the strength gains were better than anything I had ever experienced. I hack squatted 7 plates a side on the icarian hack for 10 good deep reps, free bar squatted 455 for 10 deep reps, and did 18 plates on the hammer strength hack squat and then did 25 minutes of HIT interval cardio on the step mill to fill the quads with blood. It was one of my best workouts in months and I attribute much of that to those 2 CC's pre work out LOL....

bottom line, the stuff is great, and ALL of Guals stuff is incredible. If they doubled there prices on each product, I would still buy from them. Its that good.

have fun with it bro, 1cc per day is all you need IMO
Old 02-06-2012, 03:43 PM
Registered Member

.75 twice a day in a slin pin. effin awesome. swole up like a tick and strength up daily.smoooooth too. never again w the water base nonsense.
Old 02-06-2012, 03:46 PM
Newbie Registered Member

I find it best at 1 to 1.25ml about two hours before I work out. I run prop all week so the suspension is just a daily kicker for the most part. It works pretty good. I wouldn't say your going to get amazing results off of it but its not junk either if that makes sense. It won't add 70lbs to your bench press but it does seem to aide in pumps and slight strength gains but I think a lot of it is simply placebo effect. It's well worth the money though.
Old 02-06-2012, 04:48 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Are you guys talking suspension, which is water based, or test no ester, which is oil based?

I am going to start some micronized water based test suspension. It's milky white like the water based winny. I make mine so no pain, and strong. I'm thinking about trying the oil based next, it's been a while since I've used oil and it's use to be painful.
Old 02-06-2012, 05:59 PM
Registered Member

i love their stuff too. its just i find the transfer to strile vial a bit messy but their stuff is great.
Old 02-06-2012, 09:42 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Userat204 View Post
Are you guys talking suspension, which is water based, or test no ester, which is oil based?

I am going to start some micronized water based test suspension. It's milky white like the water based winny. I make mine so no pain, and strong. I'm thinking about trying the oil based next, it's been a while since I've used oil and it's use to be painful.
GAULS only has oil based products and they are all good.
BigEnough likes this.
Old 02-06-2012, 10:10 PM
Featured Member / Sponsor Rep

Every transaction with gauls is smooth as butter. Their products are all awesome! Prices can't be beat! Fast, dependable t/a every single time. I love you, GAULS! HAHAHA
concreter likes this.
PRICE LIST/ORDER EMAIL:
[email protected]

Old 02-07-2012, 02:17 AM
Registered Member

Quote:

its TNE and smooooth.
Old 02-07-2012, 05:03 AM
Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Awards Showcase

Quote:

sorry dont mean to interupt the thread but i have heard of test sus water base. never heard of test no ester an oil base i am sure you dont mean test P GAULS is mentioned but when I click it here it takes me back to begining not sure if they are no longer a sponsor od why that is.
Old 02-07-2012, 05:07 AM

Awards Showcase

It's not test p. Gauls carries test suspension in oil, he went private and not taking anymore new customers.

Last edited by FIRE0808; 02-07-2012 at 05:09 AM.
Old 02-07-2012, 05:11 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FIRE0808 View Post
They were great. I shoot 1ml about 2 hrs before working out. Smooth and painless. I prefer suspension to prop when comes to gaining.
I used it the same just for a pre wo boost, I did 1ml bi lat on lacking body parts. totally painless and has a nice kick to it!
Old 02-07-2012, 05:19 AM

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by FIRE0808 View Post
It's not test p. Gauls carries test suspension in oil, he went private and not taking anymore new customers.
ok I understand its just in oil instead of water. Thank you I will look at other sponsors b/c I never seen it b4 I am a test P fan but I react to it (pain at site even when i cut it) and will try water base and like to try it in oil .
Old 02-07-2012, 05:30 AM
Banned

GAULS Test Suspension is the SHIT. It acts a LITTLE slower than water based, but it is still 100% active within 2 hours... All of GAULS oils are completely painless… Prop, Acetate, Suspension, and Enanthate are all flawlessly clear and smooth oils…
Old 02-07-2012, 07:05 AM

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyjones View Post
GAULS Test Suspension is the SHIT. It acts a LITTLE slower than water based, but it is still 100% active within 2 hours... All of GAULS oils are completely painless… Prop, Acetate, Suspension, and Enanthate are all flawlessly clear and smooth oils…
I am sold but they wont sell me any thanks for the info guys
Old 02-07-2012, 07:23 AM
Newbie Registered Member

Has anyone been able to push it through a slin pin?
Old 02-07-2012, 08:26 AM

Awards Showcase

For me, I've tried using 27g and 29g with no problems.
sac240 likes this.
Old 02-07-2012, 08:35 AM
Banned

ive used his tne in oil. freakin love it!

Tags
bulk, gauls, testprop, testsuspension