over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Chicken recipes for on the go

GND123

Banned
I am a construction worker without access to a microwave. Anyone have recipes that makes chicken delicious and not dry as a bone?!?! Help me please!!!!! I need to cut back my grocery bill.

Personally i like just adding some Balsamic vinegar or Cholula Hot sauce to give it some flavor.

I like to keep it simple. Chicken breast + paprika spice and salt, put it into a stove oven for around an hr. That's it.

What do you mean 'how do you cook it to keep it moist so it doesn't dry out' ??

Don't over cook it, whether oven or grill. oven is going to be much more moist, especially if you cover it before baking

when you reheat, use a microwave safe container, I usually have rice or quinoa in there too so I put a few drops of water or chicken stock in to keep it moist

make sure it's stored in airtight container

only time my chicken is dried out is when I forget to take it off the grill!

I brine my chicken breasts for 2-4 hrs in a mix of 3 Tbsp of each salt and sugar per quart of water. Really makes a difference, but don't brine any longer than 4 hrs or it gets really salty.

Try baking them in a casserole dish the night before you work. See the temp at 450 just put water in it. Bake for and hour or so. After that you can take them and shred the chicken with a spatula, they fall apart, add some BBQ sauce for shred pulled chicken at that point you can do whatever you really want. Never had an issue with the chicken being dry at all. Good luck

I like mine spicy and slightly crunchy on the outside, but buttery moist inside.

• Season generously with your favorite dry seasoning (I use a taco seasoning blend).
  • Spray each side generously with Pam to seal the seasoning and insure a crisp surface. (This is KEY to keeping the chicken moist)
  • Throw it on the hottest grill you can find. About 5-6 minutes on one side, then about 3-4 on the other (more or less depending on the thickness)
  • Place the chicken breast in the fridge to immediate cool down and retain the juices.
  • Once cooled, I sliced the chicken into 1/2 inch strips and divide among several gallon freezer bags.

This batch will yield about 3 decent sized gallon bags and will be my go-to for assembling hot and cold meals for the week.

Chicken.jpg

Looks good!

I like mine spicy and slightly crunchy on the outside, but buttery moist inside.

• Season generously with your favorite dry seasoning (I use a taco seasoning blend).
  • Spray each side generously with Pam to seal the seasoning and insure a crisp surface. (This is KEY to keeping the chicken moist)
  • Throw it on the hottest grill you can find. About 5-6 minutes on one side, then about 3-4 on the other (more or less depending on the thickness)
  • Place the chicken breast in the fridge to immediate cool down and retain the juices.
  • Once cooled, I sliced the chicken into 1/2 inch strips and divide among several gallon freezer bags.

This batch will yield about 3 decent sized gallon bags and will be my go-to for assembling hot and cold meals for the week.

View attachment 81815

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner