over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Vicon Log - Test / Test Base / Anavar

epoxy

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
The Vicon team has hooked me up with a cycle to log and post some bloodwork from. Planning on running 600mg Test-E alongside a healthy dose of Anavar (TBD) and some Test Base to throw in on my leg days as I attempt to break through some barriers.

They are shipping ASAP so I look forward to officially starting this log within a week!

Just wanted to update today - Vicon sent my goodies at the end of last week and their T/A is phenomonal of course - very fast to arrive. The vials themselves are top notch, very professional looking.

Up to this point I've been on TRT @ 250mg test-e and 150mg Deca a week. With the inclusion of Vicon products today I upped my test so that I will be running 600mg of Test-E a week.

Vicon also sent me some Anavar which I will begin in a week or so - as well as some TNE.

I decided to give the TNE a go today seeing as it was leg day, my plan is to run the TNE 3x weekly, 2 legs day and chest day, M/W/Sat - really trying to get lagging legs up to speed as well as push through some current plateaus with chest exercises.

I pinned 50mg of TNE 90 minutes pre-workout today and hit the gym. Painless, I'm now 3 hours post workout and there have been no issues, knots, etc. so far. I will say this stuff works quickly, and it's my first time using it. From the first dose, I probably sweat twice as much as I normally do on a leg day (which is a lot to begin with) and my endurance and focus were already up. I look forward to getting the full 600mg test dose in my system and starting the Anavar next week, will continue with updates and more specific workouts.

2 shots in now from upping my dose from TRT to 600mg Test-E. Feeling great thus far, today I will start Anavar @ 60mg daily. Probably just going to take it all with breakfast as I usually workout about 3 hours after. At 60mg with 20mg tabs, splitting won't make much sense.

I usually take chellated magnesium and some taurine with Anavar to help with the pumps, I usually get pretty tight calves and forearms from Anavar, bad enough that if I'm not using any supplements it can actually hinder work outs - but this is also in the past where I was running more var (100mg) - it may not be the case with 60, but we will see.

I will also start daily injections of TNE @ 50mg today, last week I just did a couple to give it a try before going into it ED, i think it makes more sense at 50mg every day than say 100mg 3x a week, I don't like fluctuating hormone levels and the sides that come with like e2 spikes, acne from the hormonal rollercoaster, etc. I don't think 50mg was enough to cause an issue if I only used it on workout days, but at a low dose like 50mg, I may as well just do it daily to raise my over all test values consistently.

So update - Been on the Var now since Monday @ 60mg daily. Feeling good, slight muscle cramps here and there, I'm sure they'll get more severe, this is usually a tell tale sign for Var for me - once they hit I'll up the magnesium and taurine to help with them.

As far as the TNE goes, I haven't bumped it up to daily yet, I've just been using it on my 2 leg days and chest day, slowly moved it up to about 60mg pre workout. I can tell it's working from the BP spike and aggression in the gym, it definitely helps my leg workouts in terms of being able to push out a bunch of extra reps. It's going to be hard NOT using TNE pre workout once I'm done with my 3 bottles - it's really good stuff.. Beats the hell out of any kind of pre workout supplement, I really don't even need one when I have TNE in the mix, the combination of high caffeine + TNE = massive BP spike, probably unncessary. Tomorrow will mark my 4th shot of Test-E bumped up from the original TRT dose to 600, already feeling that too. Looking more veiny and full in the gym, really liking it. People are noticing that I'm back on already. I am really going for a recomp at this point since it's summer, I want to drop the rest of the fat around my midsection, maybe 2% body fat - while getting stronger and staying lean.

TNE is great, my leg and chest workouts have been so much more productive since the inclusion of it...I worked my way up from 50mg pre workout to 100mg at this point. Even though I'm only using it 3x a week right now, not having any bad sides. I was thinking I'd end up with acne and skin problems from the fluctuation of hormone levels but for whatever reason it hasn't caused any serious issues yet.

I'll be following along, tne is one of the few compounds I havent rried and will lokely use in the near future

I'm still running the test-E and var currently, took a 7 day hiatus to do a quick dnp blitz to get me back where I wanted to be for the summer. I'll be done Saturday and will jump back on the TNE early next week and REALLY blast the hell out of everything I can to take advantage of a fresh anabolic rebound.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws