Registered
Sponsors
https://sciroxxonline.com/19-hgh-igf

Check out this section, and get unbelievable deals

Special 1+1 (BOGO) on all the IGF1 products
Special 2+1 on all GH products

- Proven pharma quality
- Domestic service
- Most competitive deals for bulk orders (10 kits and above)

Contact us 24/7 on [email protected] for any assistance, we always guarantee pharma quality, test us, post and get Xtra gifts with any coming order

We're also offering bundle deals on GH+IGF1 -

Buy 2 GH kits and get and get 1 IGF1 kit

Buy 2 IGF1 kits and get a GH kit

GH and IGF1 have a distinct synergistic effect, the combo is known to be a game changer in the bodybuilding arena

Hereinafter are a couple of other scientific based data to support the unique synergistic effect of GH and IGF1

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9129466
------------conclusions -
GH and IGF-I combined further enhanced fat oxidation while reducing protein catabolism. Serum insulin concentrations were significantly increased by GH but decreased by IGF-I. GH significantly decreased serum total triiodothyronine concentrations and IGF-I significantly decreased serum corticosterone concentrations.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10571453
-----------results and conclusions
RESULTS:
Administration of IGF-I, but not GH, attenuates dexamethasone-induced protein catabolism and increases insulin sensitivity. Simultaneous treatment with GH and IGF-I additively increases the serum concentration of IGF-I, whole-body anabolism, and lipid oxidation. GH or IGF-I when given alone produces similar increases in the serum concentration of IGF-I. However, GH selectively increases skeletal muscle mass whereas IGF-I selectively attenuates the intestinal atrophy and abnormal intestinal ion transport induced by TPN. These tissue-selective anabolic effects of GH and IGF-I are associated with differential increases in protein synthesis in skeletal muscle and jejunum, respectively.
CONCLUSIONS:
Simultaneous treatment with GH and IGF-I may offer the greatest clinical efficacy because of improved nitrogen retention in association with enhanced lipid oxidation and stimulation of protein synthesis in multiple tissue types.

Definitely the Best Hgh and LR3 on the Market!

Definitely the Best Hgh and LR3 on the Market!

Thank u for the feedback, highly appreciated when comes from such experienced vet like yourself

Last edited:
These very special deals may be combined of course with any other products, coupon or promo,

Enjoy from the best quality with the best deals

The deal is on

We provide in town delivery both in the states as well as in the EU

We guarantee the delivery to Canada as well as almost to any location on the globe

I have never run LR3 before. I'm looking at doing a major recomp, shocking transformation log on here-- is LR3 worth doing for only 40 days (50mcg/day if I buy 2 kits)? I'd be running it with GH

The deal is on

We provide in town delivery both in the states as well as in the EU

We guarantee the delivery to Canada as well as almost to any location on the globe

I would like to do this offer, but you are still out of Scitropin. LR3 doesn't apply offer at checkout either. :(

I would like to do this offer, but you are still out of Scitropin. LR3 doesn't apply offer at checkout either. :(

No worries brother - You should simply place a regular order, then just add and write on the comments section the deal "Extravaganza GH/IGF1 deal" and your screen name here, and we'll add the extra for free, so for instance if you added 2 IGF1 to your shopping cart we'll ship 4 !

Regarding the Scitropin - We offer currently the Somastim, this is best western made pharma grade GH as tested numerous times(here and on any major forum), the Scitropin will be back next year !

IF need any assistance always e-mail me, we're available 24/7

I've been dealing and helping many thousands of customers along time, I'm surprised each time again to hear about ambitious AAS users who hit a plateau, and are not aware to the powerful effect of quality IGF1. The results with IGF1, if taken in a proper dosage, are quite pronounced. Users reports on 4-10lbs of lean mass within weeks (even if hit a plateau with regular AAS/GH protocols). The metabolism is also noticeable effected, especially the ability of the body to process and utilize carbs.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc