over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ronnie Coleman-Latest Surgery

Viking55

Registered
Aloha PM,

Surgery #10. Was just posted. The guy is amazing. Still very upbeat. Good take on the doctor's thoughts about Ronnie and his training.

https://youtu.be/_4vE7pjgMNU

V

Last edited:
Just kinda sad to watch that vid.

I can’t watch it. Glad you put it up for us but I idolized Big Ron and just want to remember him as he was. Right or wrong.

Regrets only doing 2 when he had 4 reps in him with 800lbs on his back. lol
Warrior mentality. Fuck heaven...big Rons going straight to Valhalla!!

More importantly, that video should be shown to every fatass, lazy filth bag who somehow still finds an excuse not to train/eat right yet complains they're outta' shape.

I love his warrior mentality to a certain extent... I mean come on, how stupid can you be to keep pushing to the point of breaking screws in your back which requires yet another back surgery. lol He's going to end up in a wheelchair soon. He can still train but no need to keep training that heavy. I almost have to think there is something mentally wrong with him.

More importantly, that video should be shown to every fatass, lazy filth bag who somehow still finds an excuse not to train/eat right yet complains they're outta' shape.

....only to end up like coleman?
when you're his age and your body is shot, for nothing at all, will you look back and say it was worth it?

when you're his age and your body is shot, for nothing at all, will you look back and say it was worth it?

I guess my post flew right over your head like that magic School bus.

If I have to explain what I'm saying here, then the school system failed you.

I guess my post flew right over your head like that magic School bus.

If I have to explain what I'm saying here, then the school system failed you.

Must have failed me too. Showing sedentary people that they have to push their body to the breaking point and beyond to get in great shape and they can live off Oxy from then on probably will make them feel justified why they don't work out. And to think different most likely means that someone doesn't understand the sedentary way of thinking and has missed the bus on that one.

I love his warrior mentality to a certain extent... I mean come on, how stupid can you be to keep pushing to the point of breaking screws in your back which requires yet another back surgery. lol He's going to end up in a wheelchair soon. He can still train but no need to keep training that heavy. I almost have to think there is something mentally wrong with him.

It's not pushing too hard that's breaking the screws. His last set broke before they released him from the hospital.

Well.... his body isn't shot for "nothing at all". He will go down as one of the most legendary bodybuilders of all time, and he's probably make millions of dollars from it.

For nothing at all?

EDIT- Granted he needs to calm down with the training. He can still look great and train a lot but he pushes the weight when he shouldn't. Just after he had a hip replacement he was leg curling and pressing as heavy as he could. I love his spirit but as the above posted he needs to be smarter.

Last edited:
I agree. He needs to train smart, not harder. But its what he loves to do

And was it worth it? It all depends on the person.

Last edited:
I agree. He needs to train smart, not harder. But its what he loves to do

I am sure many of us can understand the need to push the weight even after injuries (minor or severe). I do it myself when I probably shouldn't. But the guy's body is literally falling apart and he has only added to it. Again I love his spirit and understand wanting to train and stay in shape. He could still look great and sure he would still have many issues.

As posted the screws broke and maybe they would have if he didn't train at all. But the guy is coming back from major hip/back surgeries and going as heavy as he can for reps on leg press and leg curls. You can see his back is off the seat during the leg curls in the video and his body is moving and that alone is putting a lot of unnecessary pressure on his back. I don't know what db's he was shrugging in the video but they were clearly very heavy and again there is no need for poor form heavy weight shrugs.

I am a nobody and he is Ronnie Coleman but he really does need to train smater. The sad thing is he will do the same when he starts recovering from the last surgery and probably end up permanently in a wheelchair after a few years. If he has no regrets then great and you can't dislike the guy but he is definitely making things worst training like he does.

Doing heavy leg press after hip replacements is just dumb.

Heavy shrugs after a cervical fusion is plain stupid.

But he got to where he was due to an addiction to lifting weights. I know cancer victims who will not stop smoking. Its hard to understand but some people do what they love to do even if it kills them. And also to die while doing what you love would be a blessing.

This almost put me in tears. I had to stop watching half way through.
Accepting old age and mortality isn’t easy.
Being in 24/7 pain is something so horrible. Nothing is worth that!!!
On a side note, at my best i didn’t come close to looking like Ronnie in the hospital post surgery. Talk about genetics!!!

This almost put me in tears. I had to stop watching half way through.
Accepting old age and mortality isn’t easy.
Being in 24/7 pain is something so horrible. Nothing is worth that!!!
On a side note, at my best i didn’t come close to looking like Ronnie in the hospital post surgery. Talk about genetics!!!

He is such a good person too, a great Mr. Olympia all around. I hate to see him like that too. Why couldn't it happen to a jerk?

Wow surgery #10!!

Very sad, could not have happened to a nicer guy, he’s an all around good person.

I personally met the guy once, you start talking to him, it’s like he’s know you all your life.

Prayers are with him, for a fast recovery

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner