over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lexapro (anti-depressant) and steroids?

justin327

Newbies
Welcome everybody I am new to this forum. I am thinking about taking D-Bol, which is the first steroid I will be taking, and I was concerned with the fact that I am on Lexapro and also Ambien for the insomnia. Will this affect with each other in any way harmful. Also, for you that are wondering what exactly I am going to be doing, I ordered 200 tabs of D-Bol that are 10mg a piece and am planning on taking 50mg a day. Is this a good start or do I need less/more? I look forward to hearing what you all think. Thanks.

Im on 10mg lexapro daily. It has zero health side effects. Doesnt interact at all with gear. You will be fine.

Thanks

Thank you for your help, I was just wondering. Also, is there anything you can tell me about my first cycle? Any advice at all will be greatly appreciated.

No worries....

I've been on 20mgs/day of Lexapro since it came out ALONG with just about every kind of gear you can think of at one time or another. Dont stop the lexapro bro.

As for your first cycle, this site is loaded with enough information to guide you through your first cycle. Every question you could ask has probably been asked 10x. Do research bro, use the search, read the articles, etc. and dont stick that needle in your ass until you HAVE.
BC

Last edited:
Thank you for your help, I was just wondering. Also, is there anything you can tell me about my first cycle? Any advice at all will be greatly appreciated.

50 mg of d-bol is too high if this is the first gear you have ever tried. i would start with 30 mg every day and see how you feel.

Well i have looked at alot of different threads and they seem to think that 50mg is not too high. I would like to get some more opinions on this please.

Well i have looked at alot of different threads and they seem to think that 50mg is not too high. I would like to get some more opinions on this please.

i never said 50 was too high i said. what i said was that if it is the first gear you have ever used then you will most likely respond extremely well to a lower dose. read the poll on d-bol dosages and you will see that many vets who have been using for many years only take 30-50 mgs a day...and you will not get many answers here, this should be posted in the beginners forum

many people say insomnia can occur with gear but 20-30 mgs of dbol along with an injectible around 500mg is a normal cycle for a first timer.

Hate to derail, but that's horseshit.

Ok so what are the sides? Some have appetite increase/decrease during the first few weeks and take longer to ejaculate for a few weeks but your body gets used to it. It has zero effects on the liver, lipids,kidneys,etc... Your constantly increasing seratonin. Thats a GOOD thing.

It has zero effects on the liver, lipids,kidneys,etc...

Not very well established but could have effects on these organs. Look at the post-marketing adverse effects reports listed in the prescribing information from the drug manufacturer itself. Very hard to draw conclusions whether the drug was the causal factor but many sides aren't recognized until many years after a drug has been on the market. Interactions with oral anabolics (for example with regards to the liver) haven't been investigated either to my knowledge.

how about insomnia...ive ready its a very common side of lexapro, have any of you guys had problems with this?

Been on 10mg lexapro for a couple years and never had any problems interfearing. I also have blood work done every 6 months from a HRT dr. Side effects of Lexapro are the same weather your on or off.

ANTI-DEPRESSANT CAN INCREASE PROLACTIN LEVEL!

It CAN. Doesnt mean it does folks. dont worry u shouldnt have prolactin issues.

Didn't know that

is that why it's so hard to cum on them? And possibly also why semen volume is reduced?

is that why it's so hard to cum on them? And possibly also why semen volume is reduced?

I dont think it increase prolactin anymore than a slight slight bit, otherwise the docs would warn the patients about it. The cum thing I think is just from your bodys brain chemistry changing and adapting. You should go back to normal in a few weeks. And ssri's should not reduce semen volume. At least lexapro doesnt.

Most bodybuilders, esp aas users, are on an SSRI or need to be on one.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws