over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ground beef recipes? Post um up.

Cinder

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
It seems everything out there is taco seasoning and spaghetti sauce. Id like to know your concoctions guys.

Oh and don't attempt Dr pepper meat loaf. It was delicious till five bites in. Lol.

Fry some ground beef up in a sauté pan. Throw in some onions, peppers, and garlics. Crack a couple eggs in and scramble it. Pour all this over a baked potato or sweet potato and top with whatever you want. Cheese,eggs,sour cream.

Too simple to call it a recipe, but we mix LOTS of coarse onions with 5-6 oz of 90/10 ground beef and salt and pepper and fry them as hamburgers. They're nothing special on the day that you make them (they taste like, you guessed it: a hamburger!), but what we like about them is that they're so much juicier the next few days when reheated in the microwave. I think the onions hold the moisture better.

I really enjoy ground beef with a little sea salt.

hmmm . . .

Personally, I avoid ground beef whenever possible. Especially (not homemade) store-bought ground beef
(think processing) as it can often contains varieties of bacteria that can make humans sick and is resistant to
the drugs used according to data I read some time ago in, I think, in Consumer Reports. Probably more data
out there now on this and I don’t think it conflicts. And while most bacteria in meat can be killed when cooked
at the correct temperature, many Americans prefer to eat their meat rare, putting them at risk.

Not saying the recipes here are necessarily bad or wrong (they sound good, I love a good hamburger or a
New Joes Special) just something to be mindful of.

In my small mind and world, nothing beats a big slab of grass fed dead red :)

Ground beef or turkey, whichever I have on hand.

Pappy's seasoning (not sure if this is available everywhere?)
Bell peppers chopped up super small or run through the food processor (I'll do a variety of bell pepper colors if I'm feeling ambitious)
Onion, also chopped up fine
Can of El Pato red sauce
Cumin
Oregano
Cilantro
Green onions
Chicken or beef boullion, just maybe a teaspoon
Half of a fresh jalapeño
Enough garlic to kill a vampire

It takes some effort prepping all the veggies and seasonings, but you end up with some bad ass taco meat.

I'll either throw some lettuce and shredded pepper jack cheese on top for taco salad... Or make tacos.

Or I'll make some refried black beans and quinoa and roll it all into a flour tortilla if I don't give a shit about diet at the moment!

Side note... I'll make carne asada tacos with all the exact same ingredients. Just MORE prep work to cut up the meat into tiny pieces.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Ground ribeye.

8oz ground ribeye seasoned with fresh minced garlic and fresh minced purple onion. Sea salt and white peppercorn.

Fry in a iron skillet with grass fed butter to medium rare.

Put a fresh slice of pepper jack cheese on top with a slice of hickory smoked bacon pan fried crispy.

Fry one egg over medium. Lay it gently on top. Drink with ice cold Diet Mt Dew. :) or zero carb beverage of your choosing.

Fry some ground beef up in a sauté pan. Throw in some onions, peppers, and garlics. Crack a couple eggs in and scramble it. Pour all this over a baked potato or sweet potato and top with whatever you want. Cheese,eggs,sour cream.

Dude that sound good. I think I would do the eggs over easy or medium. I'm a sucker for that runny yoke on my food. It makes it almost like butter when your really hungry.

Add taco seasoning

Or put some diced veggies in there, some balsamic vinegar on top and form it into a loaf in the center of a baking sheet

Hold on I do have a special one for you guys, it’s a native dish to my culture but not something weird. It’s actually made for breakfast with eggs but works well as any other meal.

It’s simple, ground beef, Black pepper, diced onions and diced garlic, add some garlic powder as well. Form them into small patties and fry them in a pan with some olive oil or whatever oil you like. Fry some tomato slices up with them, throw it in a pita and thank me after.

It’s simple but try it, I would eat it every day it’s that good.

Dude that sound good. I think I would do the eggs over easy or medium. I'm a sucker for that runny yoke on my food. It makes it almost like butter when your really hungry.

I usually do over medium too. The yolk like makes its own gravy as it drips down. But the OP sounded like he was looking for easy recipes so I made the process quicker

I make a patty, give it a dry rub, and throw some cheese on it when its almost done and cook it until the cheese melts

It works but I'm going to have to try some of these in here, especially that egg one hot damn

Beef goes on the stovetop and gets cooked plain. Fish goes in the oven and gets cooked plain. I'll throw some sauce on it when it comes out of the microwave later and that's it. I don't care to waste time getting elaborate with my cooking.

Usually just coriander, mustard powder, garlic powder, and black pepper. If I want to jazz it up some more I'll add tomatoes, mushrooms, onions, and avocados.

I'm gonna try this later on!

More recipes please

Prob one of my favs so far. Ive just started a phase where I want to grow more and so chicken is not so much desired (keeps me lean) red meat, beef is kind of all I eat now cant afford steaks every night so keep them coming guys.

I would add one but Im a plain dude and just add adobo seasoning. A family seasoning I grew up on.

IMG_0061.jpg that’s how I like it. Spanish rice and ground beef and potatoes sautéed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chop up some onion and green bell pepper. Cook them down a little to soften them up. Add 1lb. of ground meat and add some garlic powder, a little onion powder, salt, and pepper. Cook it. Add 1/2 to 3/4 can of cream of mushroom and cook it a few more minutes. Add 3/4 to 1 cup of rice and enjoy.

Cook the ground meat same as above. Place the cooked meat in a pie crust. Sprinkle some mozzarella cheese on top. Place a second pie crust on top. Bake it. I don't remember how long to bake it. I just keep an eye on it until the pie crusts are done.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws