over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Shave Head?

Alexender

Registered
If you shave your head, but your complexion is pale white, Do you need to tan to look good? So you have a tan complexion?

Lol what? Tanning not needed. The shape of your head will determine how it looks.

I've seen people with pale complexion rocking their shaved heads. I don't think you should worry about not being tan... well, unless you really want to go tan, then by all means, do it!

I started losing my hair in my late 30's. For a long time I just kept it buzzed (clippers set on "0"). Decided to shave it one day, and have never looked back! Summer time I'm tan, winter time...not so tan. I'm pretty much ugly either way! LOL
GD

I started losing my hair in my late 30's. For a long time I just kept it buzzed (clippers set on "0"). Decided to shave it one day, and have never looked back! Summer time I'm tan, winter time...not so tan. I'm pretty much ugly either way! LOL

GD

I’m not losing my hair thank god but I got tired of doing my hair before I go to the gym in the morning then shower and doing my hair again to go to work then after work take another shower and doing my hair again for the third time! That’s three times a day. I’m lucky and my head has a good shape and I say I’m a handsome devil with a very short buzz cut on top with no hair on the sides. I do a very short fade twice a week myself with Wahl Balding clippers. Pretty much bald!

www.PharmaComStore.ws

I’m not losing my hair thank god but I got tired of doing my hair before I go to the gym in the morning then shower and doing my hair again to go to work then after work take another shower and doing my hair again for the third time! That’s three times a day. I’m lucky and my head has a good shape and I say I’m a handsome devil with a very short buzz cut on top with no hair on the sides. I do a very short fade twice a week myself with Wahl Balding clippers. Pretty much bald!

www.PharmaComStore.ws

Well, why do you even need to do your hair before going to the gym? Workout will mess it up anyway, so I don't bother at all.

Well, why do you even need to do your hair before going to the gym? Workout will mess it up anyway, so I don't bother at all.

For the chicas the ladies, shorties with the bubbles! No It was a bit long on top and I would slick it back Cholo style so it had to be done. You can go with bed head it’s cool [emoji41]

www.PharmaComStore.ws

^ See your point, didn't realize. I've never had long locks while working out so maintaining it wasn't really much of a concern.

This is the main reason I haven't shaved mine yet, didn't want to look funny with a pale dome. I'll probably cut it down with a #1 so sun can get to my head then shave it a lil bit down the road

been shaving mine for 13 yrs. no idea if I can grow full head of hair. Err body said it looks good on me so i just go with it...so easy!!!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131