Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training
©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese

Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training  

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Cheapest Supplements Guaranteed         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Logs > Member's Logs
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree8Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-26-2018, 12:17 AM
Registered Member

MENT // Trestolone Acetate Log

Going to log my results here.

Started MENT 3 days ago at 25mg ED along with 500mg Test C/week.
Old 11-26-2018, 04:55 AM
Kilo Klub Member

I'll be subbed!
Old 11-26-2018, 04:55 AM
Kilo Klub Member

How long do you plan on running it?
Old 11-26-2018, 05:39 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pristi1340 View Post
How long do you plan on running it?
6 weeks probably, maybe longer if need be
Old 11-26-2018, 05:50 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by n3mo0101 View Post
6 weeks probably, maybe longer if need be
gotcha. you may even want to lower the Test to 250. which AI you using?
Old 11-26-2018, 06:02 AM
Registered Member

Arimidex 1mg ed. I will probably lower the test to 250, on paper trestolone will do plenty at 25mg ed based on its anabolic/androgenic ratings
Old 11-26-2018, 05:11 PM
IFBB PRO

For very 100mg Test, 40mg MENT.
Calculate accordingly.
And divide the dosage up.
Old 11-26-2018, 09:17 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
Calculate accordingly.
Why? Where do you get that ratio from?
Old 11-27-2018, 01:27 AM
Registered Member

dropped my dose down to 437.5 mg/week of test E and 25mg MENT ed (175mg/week), following Rogue's instructions.

Its only been a few days, and perhaps its because I dropped Dbol and NPP, but my midsection is getting noticeably tighter.

I would imagine it is because I'm flushing water after stopping the Dbol and NPP, however. Its only like day 5 on trestolone.

Last edited by n3mo0101; 11-27-2018 at 01:29 AM.
Old 11-27-2018, 10:57 PM
Registered Member

Yesterday I did legs. Leg extensions, ham curls, hack squats, then barbell squats, but stopped in the middle of squats because I had a weird sensation in my knee. It was almost if a tendon had rolled over the joint. I am going to remove hack squats from my leg workouts from now on because they rock my knees, I've never felt comfortable with them.

I'm still less than a week in, nothing crazy noticeable so far w the MENT. Still at 25mg ED
Old 11-27-2018, 11:11 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
Calculate accordingly.
Would love to know the reasoning for this
n3mo0101 likes this.
Old 11-28-2018, 04:25 AM
Registered Member

Anyone w MENT experience know how long it takes to "feel" it?

I imagine I will have a little different of a feeling at first because I dropped dbol and npp just before starting it.

But since its acetate, I would imagine about 10 days, just like tren A, to where I will really start to feel it.
Old 11-28-2018, 12:12 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Anyone w MENT experience know how long it takes to "feel" it?

I imagine I will have a little different of a feeling at first because I dropped dbol and npp just before starting it.

But since its acetate, I would imagine about 10 days, just like tren A, to where I will really start to feel it.
Iím currently using ment Iím up 6lbs in 7 days no diet change. Prior to ment I was only running 350mg of test and 4iu of gh. I dropped my test down to 250mg and added in 40 of ment split 20mg am 20mg pm do to the short active life is a
ihab001 likes this.
Old 11-29-2018, 01:53 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfrost89 View Post
Iím currently using ment Iím up 6lbs in 7 days no diet change. Prior to ment I was only running 350mg of test and 4iu of gh. I dropped my test down to 250mg and added in 40 of ment split 20mg am 20mg pm do to the short active life is a
Yeah I just dropped NPP and Dbol though So I can't go by the scale. My waist is getting smaller by the day and I'm doing 25mg. Maybe I'll up it and split the dose like you were saying you do
Old 11-29-2018, 01:54 AM
Registered Member

Quote:

You gotta realize though that there is no way you gained 6 pounds of muscle in 7 days, so if water retention gets too much maybe lower the dose. I would say about 5 pounds of that could be water to be honest.
Old 12-01-2018, 12:14 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
You gotta realize though that there is no way you gained 6 pounds of muscle in 7 days, so if water retention gets too much maybe lower the dose. I would say about 5 pounds of that could be water to be honest.
Come on bro seriously? Iíve been a competitive bodybuilder for 12 yr I understand you canít gain 6lbs of muscle in a week. Most people canít gain 6lbs a yr of actual lean tissue.
n3mo0101 likes this.
Old 12-01-2018, 02:10 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Come on bro seriously? Iíve been a competitive bodybuilder for 12 yr I understand you canít gain 6lbs of muscle in a week. Most people canít gain 6lbs a yr of actual lean tissue.
Haha I'm sorry brother didn't mean to insult you. I didn't realize your history. No harm intended. Some "bros" believe that the 15 pounds someone may gain from dbol in a 4 week period is lean hard gains lol. My apologies.

I've been on a deload this week so I haven't been able to notice any results performance wise, but I see my midsection tightening up. And when I went in for shoulders today (deload workout at about 50% of normal weight) I did a few reps heavy and I felt super strong. Only did a few though, I didn't want to ruin the point of the deload.

I deload every 8 weeks or so.
Old 12-02-2018, 11:05 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
What are you running for AI? and at what dosage?

My nips are getting puffy on 1mg adex ed so I think I should go for 12.5 aromasin ed or 25mg aromasin ed. I don't want to overdo it though.

Anyone have any recommendations?
Old 12-02-2018, 12:40 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
What are you running for AI? and at what dosage?

My nips are getting puffy on 1mg adex ed so I think I should go for 12.5 aromasin ed or 25mg aromasin ed. I don't want to overdo it though.

Anyone have any recommendations?
I’m running 1mg of Adex eod and 25mg of aromasin on days I don’t take adex. If your having trouble at 1mg of adex Ed I would try nolvadex to just block the estrogen from the receptor sites or throw in some letro maybe start out with 1.25mg e3d.

Last edited by jfrost89; 12-02-2018 at 12:44 PM.
Old 12-03-2018, 12:16 AM
Registered Member

So the night before last I took 12.5 aromasin, then I took 25mg aromasin the next morning (yesterday morning). This morning I woke up and nips looked less puffy and my libido is through the roof. I hadn't wanted to fuck my gf for like the past month and a half, so I think my estrogen was just on the high side anyway from the high amount of test/npp/dbol I was on. I was taking 1mg adex eod, but maybe since I was on decent doses I should have gone ed or switched to aromasin. And itss not like I'm not attracted to my gf, I was just completely indifferent either way. I was able to get it up when I needed to but sex wasn't on my mind.

Now its just trestolone and test, I think I'm going to go with 12.5 aromasin ed and see how that works.

Last edited by n3mo0101; 12-03-2018 at 12:17 AM.