over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My Journey to SHWs

Dancho

Registered
As time goes by i tend to forget the exact diet, training, gear plans i used to achieve a certain look because i took no notes. This summer i had positive experience by tracking closely food and training. I believe logging would allow for better traceability of what worked good and what not and in the long run what we are all after - being bigger and leaner. The objective is to beat the shape in the pics by 10-15lb same condition till Autumn. 2 of the pics are after gym(pumped) and one is first thing in the morning(no pump). In the pics i am 220lb depleted.

Plan

Food: i have sedentary job and my energy expenditure is low so i do not need 5k calories to grow. I would start low with the calories and up them progressively as needed. Start diet would be:
250 pro
150-200 carbs
50 fats(added fats)

In most of my meals i have pro, carbs and fat. i believe this keeps you satiated and provide the needed nutrients thus no cheats cause you dont crave anything. of course refeed/cheat days here and there. i often do the weekend. Example meal would be in this stage 40-50pro/25-35carb/10fat.

Training:
training is 3 days on, 1 day off or cardio(depending how fat i feel or if i am tired). Split is
day1: chest/back
day2: abs/quads/hams/calves
day3: abs/shoulders/tris/bis

4-10sets per muscle group depending on how big it is and how i feel at the moment of the training.

Gear:
Gear would be:

2cc test e/week
2cc deca/week
2cc bold/week
2cc tren e/week
5iu hgh a day

no orals for the moment. i have never taken tren e, so lets see how it feels. all gear is Genotec so i am sure quality is excellent.

Attachments

• mm.jpg
    mm.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 453
  • sc_g.jpg
    sc_g.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 413
  • sc_h.jpg
    sc_h.jpg
    238 KB · Views: 393
This morning i had 2cc test e and 5iu hgh. Today i have to train legs. I will try to take pics today or tomorrow to have starting point in visual form so that we can compare on later stages.

Great physique brother! Definitely following along!

Thanks guys. Here is some logging for yesterday

Gear:
had 2cc tren e, 5iu hgh

Food:
1.cottage cheese+oats+olive oil(50p,25c,10f)
2.whey protein+banana+treats*(45p,60c,15f)
3.chicken+cauliflower+2slices bread+nuts(45p,30c,10f)
4.whey protein+cookies+nuts(45p,25c,10f)
training
5.whey protein+banana(40p,25c)
6.chicken+cauliflower+2slices bread+nuts+orange*(45p,60c,10f)

* the treats and the orange are not in the plan but i had appetite, was quite hungry for sugar which is not typical

training:
shoulders/tris/bis
shoulder military press machine - 4 working sets
lateral raises of disks - 3 working sets

tris
tris pushdowns on pulley 2 hands wide bar- 2 workings sets
tris pushdowns on pulley 1 hand cable only- 2 workings sets
seated tris extension with 1 dumbell overhead - 2 working sets

bis:
hammer curls - 2 sets
rotating dumbbell curls - 2 sets
concentration curls - 2 sets

comments:
as i said i had unusual appetite, probably the hgh. i had good pump, starting to feel fuller. weight was 223lb

Last edited:
As i promised i took start pic so that we can compare whats going on. I look bad on the pic - i had some difficulties during the past months but it is what it is , no excuses. THis is our starting point - smaller, fatter and flatter. Things shall get better from now on

Attachments

• 20190108_204142.jpg
    20190108_204142.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 565
today i had 5iu hgh. its off training day today. if i feel like it i may have some cardio - 30-40min, if not i will rest.

what i noticed since i started(2 days ago) i have better and more rested sleep. overall a bit more energetic. good stuff. i guess from the hgh.

I will be following. What hgh are you running now? Everyone is different but expect the sleep to get worse if you are running 400mg of our tren e :D

You look fantastic man. What’s your diet before you started this one, did you add a lot of calories?

It does not look like many calories at all. Are you hungry?

I will be following. What hgh are you running now? Everyone is different but expect the sleep to get worse if you are running 400mg of our tren e :D

I run genotrope by genotec. TBH i am not sure tren affects my sleep in general. On the other hand hgh improves it so it should not be that bad :)

You look fantastic man. What’s your diet before you started this one, did you add a lot of calories?

It does not look like many calories at all. Are you hungry?

Thanks man. Do you mean the diet in the first pics? it was precontest diet pretty much, LOW calories - it was
mon-fri
270pro
30carbs - 1 banana
veggies
sat-sun
i had 3 big meals a day of whatever pretty much

regarding the calories - i sit on a desk all day long, my energy expenditure is not big at all. one training takes like 300 calories. which is not a lot :). the energy you lose for a set of lifting is like 1-2grams of carbs. so if you have 15sets @ 1.5carbs a set is like 23grams of carbs to fuel the training :D.

now something important to understand - it is not important what you eat but what you absorb. what you absorb is directly proportional to the amount of gear. in other words 2.5k calories are more anabolic on my cycle than on 500mg test cycle.

something else is that i would like to stay lean -for health, aestethics etc. aslo i am not convinced that you will gain more muscle if you get fatter. i mean there are people gaining 40lbs then cut and end up with 7lb lean gain. I believe end result would be the same if you gain 15-20lb and then cut. no need for this additional water and fat. the body also works better when it is leaner - absorbs gear and nutrients better + less side effects i would say, less aromatization etc.

these calories are starting point. i do feel hungrier and hungrier which is good. i will up the calories, even thinking of upping next week.

so some updates.. staring with comments

comments:
i feel bigger fuller and more separated. physique is taking positive direction. my hands are slightly numb for several hours post hgh injection. post meals i get veinier then before.

gear:
i had 2cc boldagen and 5iu hgh

food:
1.cottage cheese+oats+olive oil(50p,25c,10f)
2.whey protein+banana(45p,25c,15f)
3.chicken+cauliflower+patatoe+2slices bread+nuts(45p,40c,10f)
training
6.chicken+cauliflower+3slices bread+nuts(45p,60c,10f)

training:
chest/back
incline smith machine - 5sets
pec machine - 5sets
usually i do less sets for chest but went lighter with more reps and less time between sets
wide grip pull ups -2sets
narrow grip pull ups - 2sets
barbell rows - 3sets
hyperextensions - 2 sets
traps with dumbells 2 sets

You look good. Curious, how tall are you? I would have put you on some insulin to pack more size on what you have now. I think it take you to that next level. To me, your not eating enough either. I know you don't want to add fat, but you have to add some to get that extra muscle in off season. You need more calories, just eat good calories. Just my opinion.

I run genotrope by genotec. TBH i am not sure tren affects my sleep in general. On the other hand hgh improves it so it should not be that bad :)

That's good. I get none when I run tren a but tren e has caused some sleeping issues for me in the past. The only issue I have to watch out for on tren a (and e/h) is anxiety so that's why I start very low and gradually build up the dose every day. I do get some night sweats on occasions but that just shows me I am burning through everything :D

You look good. Curious, how tall are you? I would have put you on some insulin to pack more size on what you have now. I think it take you to that next level. To me, your not eating enough either. I know you don't want to add fat, but you have to add some to get that extra muscle in off season. You need more calories, just eat good calories. Just my opinion.

I agree. Always hard to critic such a guy as whatever he is doing is obviously working and he looks fantastic. However, if that were me or I had control I definitely think there is more room for additional clean calories. I only foresee you getting bigger and fuller with them as well. You want to also start dieting on the most calories possible. You are not leaving much room for everything but I understand you plan to up things over time. Although you could probably add in 150-200g carbs quickly and I don't see you putting on any unnecessary fat. You have posted you are hungry and that stack of drugs will be building up so feed the machine :D Your idea of fat is not the same as others but I don't even think it would put an extra 1% from your current condition if you do things a certain way.

Just my opinion and I know you will be fine without it but looking at your meals I definitely see room for some complex carbs. Slin in addition to some faster carbs around training would work great too. It would also be ridiculous how freaky you could look as I can see how full your muscles get even on low calories.

I loved Genotrope hgh but the fatigue got me. It fills you up just right without silly amounts of water retention like other brands can give. I wish I could run 5iu per day. I tried 4iu (2iu x 2) then 2iu but had to stop. I figured doing 1iu is a waste of injecting but I may still try it as I have about 50iu left.

critic = critique :eek:

Dancho so are all the sets you list working sets and don't include warm ups? So 5 sets of pec dec are all working and you do a few to warm up first? Or are they total sets so for 5 sets of pec dec how many are to failure?

I am like 6'1. I've bulked naturally upto 285lb. I believe i have good insulin output. THis is starting point with the calories i will up them gradually. If not happy with how i gain i will add whats needed to absorb the food.

Elvia1023 i slept pretty much all saturday :) . probably it's the genotrope. so no tren problems for the moment.

oh, and this is working sets i write.with the pec i have liek partial tear(didnt go to the doctor for complete diagnosis). overall it looks good. can yuo tell which pec has problem? so back to the question , for the pec i am kind of afraid to push heavy so i go low rest and more reps/more sets to compensate.

That's good. I get none when I run tren a but tren e has caused some sleeping issues for me in the past. The only issue I have to watch out for on tren a (and e/h) is anxiety so that's why I start very low and gradually build up the dose every day. I do get some night sweats on occasions but that just shows me I am burning through everything :D

I agree. Always hard to critic such a guy as whatever he is doing is obviously working and he looks fantastic. However, if that were me or I had control I definitely think there is more room for additional clean calories. I only foresee you getting bigger and fuller with them as well. You want to also start dieting on the most calories possible. You are not leaving much room for everything but I understand you plan to up things over time. Although you could probably add in 150-200g carbs quickly and I don't see you putting on any unnecessary fat. You have posted you are hungry and that stack of drugs will be building up so feed the machine :D Your idea of fat is not the same as others but I don't even think it would put an extra 1% from your current condition if you do things a certain way.

Just my opinion and I know you will be fine without it but looking at your meals I definitely see room for some complex carbs. Slin in addition to some faster carbs around training would work great too. It would also be ridiculous how freaky you could look as I can see how full your muscles get even on low calories.

I loved Genotrope hgh but the fatigue got me. It fills you up just right without silly amounts of water retention like other brands can give. I wish I could run 5iu per day. I tried 4iu (2iu x 2) then 2iu but had to stop. I figured doing 1iu is a waste of injecting but I may still try it as I have about 50iu left.

Comments: i feel BIGGER AND LEANER. muscles have more pop to them and more separated and 3d looking. veins are more prominent. as some of you have suggested i will up the food very soon. will be adding 50-70carbs and 40protein from wed/thu on.

Gear:600mg testagen e, 5iu hgh

today will be chest/back day.

Comments: I find myself leaner. As discussed i intend to up the food from tomorrow. I will probably add around 300calories from pro and carbs.

Yesterday i had chest/back workout. Good pump and vascularity. What i notice on hgh is that i can rest less b/n sets. I am seeing this effect.

food:
1.cottage cheese+oats+olive oil(40p,35c,10f)
2.whey protein+banana(45p,25c,15f)
3.chicken+green beans+2slices bread+nuts(45p,40c,10f)
training
6.chicken+green beans+3slices bread+nuts(45p,60c,10f)

training:
chest/back
pec machine - 5sets(not pec dec)
incline smith machine - 5sets
wide grip pull ups -2sets
narrow grip pull ups - 2sets
barbell rows - 3sets
hyperextensions - 2 sets
traps with dumbells 2 sets

TODAY
i had 400mg trenagen e + 5iu genotrope hgh from Genotec. Today will be legs day.

I feel i need more food. adding around 400-500calories or 100-120carbs. I am changing the diet as follows:

food:
1.cottage cheese+oats+olive oil(40p,50c,10f)
2.whey protein+2 x banana(45p,50c,15f)
3.chicken+green beans+3slices bread+nuts(45p,50c,10f)
4.whey protein+cookies+nuts(45p,35c,10f)
training
5.whey protein+2x banana(40p,50c)
6.chicken+green beans+3slices bread+nuts(45p,60c,10f)

will see how it goes and make adjustments of needed

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity