over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hu Pharma Log

samson516

Verified Customer / Kilo Klub
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
A few weeks back, Hu Pharma rep GreenTLB6 ran a thread asking if anyone wanted to do a log and run a few products from the Hu Pharma line and get bloods drawn after 4-5 weeks. I decided to throw my hat in the ring and was the lucky winner chosen to run it.

I'll give full disclosure and transparency here: I have never run a log here or on any other forum, I have no affiliation with Hu Pharma or their reps (GreenTLB6 and Delt123), and I have never used any of their products in the past. I actually had no idea who Hu Pharma was until they showed up here. I'm happy to help them out with this log and give my thoughts on the products and obviously get bloods drawn to see where my levels check out. I feel you can never have too many good sponsors so my hope is that everything pans out with the quality of the products so there's another good, go-to sponsor here to do business with.

To get started, I'll give a little history and background, post a starting pic of myself along with pics of the products, share my training plan and goals for the duration of the log, post my eating plan, etc. I'll be as diligent as I can in giving daily updates. Feel free to ask questions and I'll answer them as best I can.

Ok, let's start with a little background...

I'm almost 50 yrs old, 6'1" and 230 lbs. I've been training with weights since I was a sophomore in HS....so that's about 33 years by my calculations. And that's been a VERY consistent 33 years too! I know for a fact I haven't missed a full week of training in all of those 33 years...that's no bullshit!! There's been times where I only made it to the gym 1 or 2 times in a week but I've never taken a complete week off. I know it's crazy but that's just how I roll. I trained a couple times on my honeymoon, I've trained on Christmas Day a few times, I trained on the days both of my kids were born, etc. I've competed in powerlifting and bodybuilding over the years and have built a very respectable physique for someone who has a lighter bone structure and is also a hard gainer.

About 10 years ago, I started TRT. I liked the results from TRT but a couple years ago I wanted to take it up a couple notches so I started checking out the forums and eventually landed here. Along with my TRT the past couple years, I've also tried out NPP, low-dose tren acetate, mast p, DHB, dbol, and hgh.

For this log, I've decided to keep it simple and basic. I'm going to run test e at 350mg/week, deca at 350mg/week, and turinabol at 25-50 mgs pre-workout. I'm currently on script test cyp at 150mgs/week and I've been playing around with deca/npp at 200mg/week. Nothing else. My script test cyp at 150mg/week puts me in the 750-800 range for total test so about 5x dose or a little north of that. So my expectation is that the HU Pharma test e will put me in the 1750-1800 range when I get bloods drawn so we'll see in a month or so!

My goals (physique-wise) for this log are to lean up a little bit while keeping or maybe even increasing my strength some. In the starting pic I'm gonna post I'm 230 lbs with a hint of visible abs. I'm coming off of a controlled bulk/strength phase that's lasted about 3 months where I went from 218 to the 230 I'm at currently. I feel (and look) my best when I'm about 220 with pretty decent & visible abs. At my age and bone structure, my body doesn't appreciate it when I get north of 235...no matter how good it looks. That much weight is just too much for me so I really have to watch my diet and do cardio 3 times per week year-round.

My eating plan will be a Vertical Diet style. I actually keep some ready-made meals on hand and I also cook my own up.

Hu Pharma Starting Pic.jpg

Ok here's my starting pic. 230, a little hairy, and a hint of abs

Hu Pharma.jpg

Here's a pic of the products that were sent. My observation is that the oil is VERY thin!! I reached out to GreenTLB6 to ask what carrier oil they used and he said either GSO or miglyol. This stuff has to be mig oil cuz it's almost like water!

Day 1

Ok...now that all of the background stuff is out of the way it's time to get started!!

I inject every day so this morning I loaded up the test e and deca in the same syringe and injected in my left quad. Very thin oil so the draw and injection was very smooth with no stinging. 14 hours later I'm sitting here and zero pip so that's good news.

Today was a scheduled day off from training so nothing to report there. I'm going to be weight training 5 days/week in what I'd call a powerbuilding style. I'l also do cardio 3 x per week.

Diet was vertical style. breakfast was a low carb country breakfast scramble that I ordered from the Vertical Diet website. It was eggs, peppers, spinach, beef tallow, and bone broth. Snack was a whey protein shake (25 grams).
For lunch, I had a large salad with grilled chicken and vegetable. Mid afternoon snack was another whey protein shake (25 grams) and a small handful of almonds. Dinner was roast beef, green beans, and a small baked potato. Calories were a little light today and the carbs were fairly low. I'm cool with that on non-training days since I'm trying to lean out a little for this log.

I'll follow along.

When ordering the vertical diet meals, do you get the regular portion or the large portion size? Does it seem to be enough food per meal or do you find yourself hungry still after eating them?

Great start to the log. Love the full transparency! And yes...the oil is very smooth and thin. Have yet to even notice pip with the test cyp or primo myself.

You look great,hard to believe you are 50. Let the gains begin !

I'll follow along.

When ordering the vertical diet meals, do you get the regular portion or the large portion size? Does it seem to be enough food per meal or do you find yourself hungry still after eating them?

Hey brother...thanks for following!

To answer your question, The only Vertical Diet meals I've tried in the large portion have been the country breakfast scramble w/yukon gold potatoes, the deluxe ground beef monster mash, and the deluxe ground bison monster mash. For me, I feel like they're a good portion size and they hold me for a 2-3 hour window until my next meal. And the meals that are the low-carb versions seem like really good portion sizes but since they're low carb, I do sometimes get hungry before it's time to eat again.

I always keep almonds and protein bars on hand for a snack in between meals if i need it and that usually helps. Also, sometimes with the low carb version meals, I'll eat half of a protein bar at the end of my meal as my "dessert" and that helps too!

Protein bar.jpg

This is my "go-to" protein bar. I love these damn things! They're especially dangerous when you smear some peanut butter on them. They're a great snack even if you only eat half of the bar along with a handful of almonds.

You look great,hard to believe you are 50. Let the gains begin !

Thanks man! Yeah I can't believe I'm almost 50 either!! I definitely think the crazy consistency I've had over the years has contributed to me having a decent "look" at this age. The TRT definitely helped when I started 10 years ago....and adding these other compounds over the past couple of years took it to another level too.

following along!

I hope to have such a physique at 50 fucking hell. Looking very good for either age tbh.

I'm also curious about the rather non traditional approach with nandrolone in a leaning phase. Have seen people talk about it vaguely so this will log will give me some more in dept info.

good luck:D

Day 2 Update

So day 2 of the log is pretty much wrapped up and here's how it went...

I have a routine/schedule that I keep pretty religiously. I get up between 4:30 and 5am every day....even on the weekends. I make a pot of coffee, take a handful of EAA's and drink a big glass of water. At this point, I do my daily injections as well. Once the coffee is done I drink 2-3 cups while I jump online and answer emails, check up on the news, browse around and stuff like that. Basically I'm letting my body wake up and get ready to do a training session.

Some of you may know from posts I've made here and there that I train in my basement home gym. It's a VERY well-equipped home gym and I have everything here that I would use in a commercial gym. I haven't worked out in a commercial gym in almost 15 years and I don't miss it at all. At around 6:30 I mix up my intra-workout drink, head down to the basement and hit it hard for about 45 min to an hour.

For this log, I chose to do a John meadows program. I picked up his new one called Colossus so that's what I'm running now. It's a pull, push, legs routine but I switched it to push, pull, legs, day off, push (pump day), pull (pump day). So today was a push (pump) day of chest, shoulders, tri's. I'll give more specifics in later posts. Strength was really good today and I had a great pump in my tri's!!

Diet was Vertical style. I had a post-workout whey shake; an hour later I had ground beef, a serving of rice, and some sauteed spinach; lunch was a prepared Vertical Diet meal called ground beef monster mash; mid afternoon snack was a protein bar and a handful of almonds; dinner was baked chicken, green beans, rice.

Injection update: zero pip from my injection yesterday. Today I loaded up the test e and deca into the same syringe and injected my left ventro glute. Again, no stinging and as I sit here roughly 14 hours post injection I have zero pip. The Hu Pharma stuff is super thin and injects easily thru a 29g slin pin.

following along!

I hope to have such a physique at 50 fucking hell. Looking very good for either age tbh.

I'm also curious about the rather non traditional approach with nandrolone in a leaning phase. Have seen people talk about it vaguely so this will log will give me some more in dept info.

good luck:D

Hey brother...glad you're following! Yeah it's an interesting thought using deca in a leaning-out phase. I'm sure many vets on here can pose good arguments for and against it based on their own personal experience or those of some training partners, etc. One consistent thing I hear and read is that you can lean out or bulk up on any compound...it pretty much depends on how you eat. Now would deca be a FIRST CHOICE if you were preparing for a contest and looking to get down to low single-digit bodyfat? Maybe not. But if you're looking to lean up, get visible abs, maintain strength and muscle fullness while not necessarily getting contest-shredded...deca can definitely do that for you and that's part of the reason I chose it for the log. Plus, at my age, deca definitely has a positive effect on enhancing collagen synthesis and promoting joint relief.

Day 3 Update

Workout today was a push (pump style) session that consisted of:

1) Wide grip lat pulldowns - 3 sets x 12 reps
2) Underhand grip pulldowns using the MAG Grip supinated - 2 sets x 12 reps
3) Chest supported T-bar rows - 3 sets x 10 reps. had to drop weight each set in order to get the 10 required reps
4) 45 deg back extensions - 2 sets x 20 reps
5) Hex bar deadlifts - worked up to a set of 8 with a couple reps left in the tank
6) Incline db curls - 3 sets x 10 reps
7) EZ bar curls - 2 sets x 12 reps
8) Did a circuit of reverse hypers, ab bench, calves

Diet - breakfast was a prepared vertical diet meal (ground beef monster mash), mid-morning snack was protein bar w/ handful of almonds, lunch was a large salad w/grilled chicken and veggies, afternoon snack was a whey shake w/small handful of almonds, dinner was ground bison, spinach, peppers, rice. Went to a birthday party and had a small piece of cake and a small scoop of ice cream.

Injection: per usual, I loaded up the test e and deca and injected into my left delt. Super smooth and thin with zero stinging and 14 hours post injection there's zero pip. I'm really liking the no pip stuff!!

So far so good!!

doing deadlifts after back extensions must've been tough :p

doing deadlifts after back extensions must've been tough :p

Not as bad as you would think! I didn't use any xtra resistance with them so it was just straight 2 sets of 20 reps w/bodyweight. I did have a nice little pump in my low back and I felt like it was warmed up sufficiently to do the deadlifts. Typically, I'll do a set of back extensions & then a set of DL's (back and forth) as I'm working my way up in weight until I get to my work sets of DL's.

Day 4 (Sunday) Update

I meant to post this last evening but it slipped my mind. Anyway, Sunday's are a scheduled day off from weight training for me but I still do cardio. I rode an upright bike for 20 min in interval style. I ride for 1 minute at regular/normal RPM's and then I'll turn up the resistance and ride a minute at accelerated RPM's....and I'll do that back & forth until the 20 minutes are up. So after my bike ride I decided to do some xtra hamstring work and did 3 sets of prone hamstring curls on my plate-load hammy machine with additional bands attached. Was still feeling pretty good so superseted standing calf raises (3 sets x 15 reps with some ab work.

Diet - pretty good day of vertical diet-style eating. meat, vegetables, and a little bit of rice with the main meals.

Injections - everything is pretty consistent here...daily injections of the test e and deca loaded into the same syringe and injected thru a 29g slin pin. I have a site rotation that I use with good success. Yesterday was right ventro glute. The ventro glutes are my absolute favorite area to pin! Easy to locate, easy to inject, NEVER any pip!

Some interesting early observations: prior to starting this Hu Pharma log I was just doing my regular script test cyp at TRT doses of 150mg/week along with what I'd call a therapeutic dose of NPP/deca at 200mg/week. Now that I've bumped up to 350mg/week of test e, my libido has definitely increased these past 36 hours or so! I told my wife last night that we're gonna have to add a day or 2 to our already scheduled programming...lol. We'll see how that works out for me! And the jump to 350mg/week of deca has definitely made a positive impact on my joint relief. So far I'm VERY happy with the Hu Pharma compounds I'm running! And I haven't even added in the pre-workout Turinabol yet. Can't wait for that!

Day 4 (Monday 2/18) Update

Training - Today was a push (base) day
1) Slight decline DB press - 2 sets x 10 reps and after 2nd set, then drop 30% x failure then drop 20% and reps to failure.
2) Slight incline barbell press - work up to 2 hard sets of 6 reps
3) Machine bench press with bands - work up to 2 hard sets of 6 reps
4) Dips - 2 sets of reps to failure
5) DB lateral raise - 2 sets x 10 reps
6) Posterior delts w/ bands - 2 sets x 20 reps
7) Standing shoulder press on plate-load machine - 2 sets x 10 reps
8) V-bar pushdowns - work up to 2 hard sets x 12 reps
9) straight bar tri extensions on a slight incline - 2 sets x 10 reps
10) DB hammer curls - I supersetted these with all sets of tricep work - 4 sets x 10 reps

Diet - on point with all meals today...vertical style

Injections - daily injection as per usual. Test e and deca into upper right quad. zero pip with any of the injections so far!

Day 5 (Tuesday) Update

Training - Today was a push (base) day. I broke away from the Meadows Colossus program a tiny bit on back movements...just because I felt like it.

1) MAG narrow-grip pulldowns - 3 x 10 reps and after the 3rd set I dropped the weight 30% and did a final set to failure which ended up being 10 reps.
2) Wide grip pulldown w/straight bar - 3 x 8 reps...heavy
3) Landmine rows - think normal T-bar row setup. Used a somewhat narrow parallel grip. 3 sets x 10 reps.
4) Barbell shrugs - 3 x 8 reps...heavy w/good form
5) Standing DB curls - for this, I hold DB's in each hand and instead of alternating back-and-forth every rep I did 10 reps with 1 arm and then switched to 10 reps with the other arm. I like this better than alternating every rep. 3 x 10 each arm.
6) bent over concentration curl - 2 x 10 each arm and after the 2nd set I dropped the weight 50% and did a final set to failure
7) Standing 1-leg calf raises with dip belt - 4 sets x 10 reps each leg

*Strength is really good*

Diet - Vertical style and on point again today! Appetite feels like it's increased a bit so gotta be careful not to snack too much!!

Injections - Same as usual. I pinned lower, outer right quad today...no issues & zero pip. I've been experimenting with vastus medialis injections for a couple months now (that's when I added it to the rotation) with somewhat mixed results. Some weeks it goes great and some weeks it ends up a little tender for a day or 2 post injection. I haven't tried it yet with this Hu Pharma stuff so maybe I'll give it a go!

*libido has definitely taken off with this stuff* Sex on the brain way more than usual and I could definitely "go" twice per day if my wife was up for it!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity