over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My long term log with bodybuilding....

C3bbing3012

Registered
Well, I made it through a deep depression where I stopped even bodybuilding and that's what I do, it's a part of me since I was 16 yrs old. Long story short, my ex was trying to take my kid away to start a new life. And as a Dad, I couldn't let it happen. But until it got somewhat worked out, I was doing nothing bodybuilding. Somehow I separated my shoulder and now just some light nerve damage that a med handles well. Once it healed, I cleared my mind from the negative crap.

For a few weeks I was training and gaining back muscle mass. I hadn't been down to 255lbs in years. But I decided to run a cycle and I was talking to CS. He was talking to me about things that made sense. He asked if I would want to be a rep. I felt humbled.

Last week I started my cycle and I also started just training to get back into the hardcore groove.

So now I am going to start my log. I am counting the first week sort of as a front load of gear, training, nutrition, supplements etc.

Cycle: Wk 1-10: 750mg test sust, 400mg tren e, 200mg mast e, 300mg deca (purely for joints), 50mg abombs daily (may raise to 100) for wks 1-4.
I will be adding CS HGH as well. I will be blasting it for 3 months, then a month of mk 677. So this wk I will be starting 3iu CS HGH ed.

My training stays the same. I do Pecs/Delts/Tris/Abs rest a day, Legs and abs, rest a day Back/biceps/forearms/abs. I might rest one day or two days then repeat.

My nutrition is usually eggs, oats, banana, pinapple chunks for breakfast, lots of tilapia with rice, banana, pineapple, beef but I keep it pretty simple and since it doesn't change I won't go down that road every week.

Today is an exception though. I am cooking up some shrimp in coconut oil and getting pumped up for my Back/biceps/forearms/abs workout!!! ;)

My long term goal is to get all injuries sorted out and get back to like a shredded 288/91. I look at classic physique but at 6'5, I am not sure I could get my size down there. As I said this isn't just about money or getting to a look someone else likes. This is a part of me for my whole life. After this blast I will be running a gram of test 250, 500mgs eq, 300 deca, winstrol and maybe 300 to 400mgs of tren hex a day .. But I want to get this blast going.

I am doing my pre gym ritual. Beautiful day out so going to do some roadwork and do some power walking there to enjoy it. I will post my workout when I get back :)

Well I weighed in at 268/9lbs at 6'5 the other night. I was down to an all no low of 250. I hadn't been so low in weight in years. This led to depression and just not getting shit down you MUST get done.

Last night I was starting. I wouldn't even go into my die but it is similar the one the infamous gh15 posts would mention! I think I willed those platters into reality with some sort of bodybuilding version of Job's Distortion Reality Field LOL.

I will be going over what I eat on a daily basis most likely Sunday night OR Mon afternoon.... So remember I've been training since 16. 38. For me this hit's all parts of my back I need and it's what shocks the biceps the most as I will change the order up that I do them every other visit or even more so.

3/7/19: Backs/Biceps/Forearms/Abs and lower back again with the hammer machine to stretch it out in that good, good way and plus I ended up doing few extra heavy sets of calf work.

I left my home after digesting my meal, popping a baby asprin, shoot 250 of test sust, 200mg tren e and 300mg of deca. I also popped 50mgs of abombs.

My gym is close and I leave late, around 9ish and so I like do very brisk walking to inhale the fresh into my lungs and warm my overall body up. Plus it gives me about ten to twelve mins to really think out what needs to get done.

I arrive at the gym 9:30. Legs and lower back cramped up but used this hydrobed and the thing freakin' works. I drank a special greek yogurt and had a small banana even though I had my sport drink. I wait 15 mins, visit the bathroom, gets myself mentally pumped by playing a couple clips. I was ready to tear the place down!

First up Back:
Pull downs 4 sets x 8 to 16 reps. On this one I love to alternate from pulling with my lats down to my upper pecs and to the upper back of my neck ala Ray, Levrone, Flex..It almost replicates a back double bi and hit's in while new ways. But you got to remember front or back ALL sets, the arms are just hooks. PULL down HARD using those side late muscles. When I see guys jerking back and forth I feel bad, because they never seen some of the videos or talks etc those pro's before this era gave, doing that back double bicep pull down. It will HURT LIKE A BITCH, but hold each rep at least a count of 2!!!! Then let it slowly, SLOWLY go back up fighting the weight. Negatives are great stuff long term!!

V grip cable row handle close grip pull downs (talk about lower lat fillers. But you gotta honestly give them like two years. That one body could promise you and I won't misguide anyone looking to learn!! 3 sets x 8 to 12 reps
These you gotta learn to feel that mind muscle connection with that tiny tid bit left on the lower ends of each lat. And pull down down, even if takes a moment, this wasn't a rare when I checked! Slowly let it go. Half way up do some negatives!!!!

Seated Cable Rows. I do these as Arnold died in Pumping Iron in a yes/no way. I learn as faaaaaaar forward as I can to stretch the shit out every back muscle fiber this bitch will stretch and then I slowly by squeezing the shit out of my upper back muscles pull myself upwardss. I hold for a count 10 to get that flex going, then sloooooooowly lower it down letting the cable and weights pull my lats and back muscles. If you pratice eventually your arms don't come into it. 4 sets x 6 to 10 reps

Bent over barbell curls: I do not do these Yates style. Awesome back, but it never felt right to me. No disrespect But I like loading that olympic bar again like pull down, arms are hooks a bit but you start to feel them less. I start at the ground and squeezing my back like it is seriously about to fall off and I just take my mind to another dimension. I slowly lower, slowly pull upgrades again and then do a few static holds etc. ALL BODYBUILDERS SHOULD DO THESE AND CHINS FOR AT LEAST A YEARS WHILE GREEN!!!!! 3 intense sets x 6 to 8 reps

Here we go, here we go... Deadlift... now I took that walk about the now thankfully dead gym thnking this is what counts. This it what builds the WHOLE BACK of your body and even your grip strength etc. Fcking loved these since my first 205lbs deadlift of my uncle cheap vinyle weight set at 11! Now I get down there and do an alternate hand grip and it has never failed me!!! Never let go, just like never say die! I squat down in front get into the proper form, head forward, and as I am pull up, I do a slight lean back and flex my entire upper back muscles, my glutes, hams, too! Then I will every few reps hold the bar, just hold it, fighting gravity. That is building good ol' fashioned grip strength baby and forearms too!!! 3 sets 4 to 6 reps
I finish my back with hammer strength back rows, the ones with the pad to the chest. I can throw that back far and get a deeeeeep stretch, then slowly squeeze once again the back only, bicep get INDIRECT work from back work they shouldnt be doing it!!!!!! I hold it all the way back squeezing and flexing and then breathe out lower it so slow. 2 sets x 6-8 reps

10min break....drink a special bit of a shake mix. Then think about my biceps just getting bigger and bigger!!

Hammer Strength Preacher Curl Mach... I do 4 sets x 8 to 12 rep. The first two sets for each arm are done with arm arm and I do them slow, painful and hard. Then jack that weight up last set and just squeeze the biceps like all heck man. It feels so GOOD and now they are blown up with veins popping. I do these proper!!!!

Standing Barbell Curls 3 x 6-8 reps. These need no introduction! lol but keep them elbows at your sides and squeeze those darn biceps hard to get it up, then slooooooowly do the negative. Static holds and a couple of cheat reps are great at times!!!

Seated DB Curls: I do 3 sets x 6-10 reps, Arnold style. You gotta watch him how he would do them. But he would give them this extra twist and trust me it makes a difference!! When spent I take like three or four deep breaths and get 2 to 4 more. Shit by this point I was in a pain free zone and not on this planet.. that's how I roll when I go at it with purpose and I have done found my old friend and love bodybuilding all over again lately.

I did 3 sets x 14 to 20 reps of super set wrist curls and rev wrist curls. I also do these the old golden age way. I left the bar roll down my finger tips and then roll it back up.

I did one very heavy set of reverse curls for like 15 reps. Then those abombs my lower back was pumped. So I went to the HS low back mach and did three sets of super heavy, moderate and light. Then, it was right there and I ended up doing 4 sets of calf raises x 12-20 reps.

Abs: I did rope crunchs from the high cable. I did 3 heavy sets using nothing but my abs to squeeze me down and to contract and hold to slowly bring me back up and then deep breath for a breather and again. I don't count reps on these, I only stop when the pain becomes too brutal to withstand any longer.

I did two sets of leg raises and now I was like Rocky Balboa after Drago grabbed his throat and socked him! I didn't know where I was walking, corner. So hydro heat massage water beg again to relax the muscle a bit, BUT first a shake of three scoops of whey mixed in water and a banana :)
After the hydro renewed me, I tanned. Why not. I just poured out my heart and soul into my back, biceps, forearms, abs even calfs!!!

I jogged back, then power walked, jogged..back in ten mins and after a hot shower, I ate a feast!!!! Then more, then more, then a shake with a teaspoon of olive oil, my various night vitamins and such and I don't know if it's the tren e or abombs too.. but I have to BACK OFF on my strength as I am trying to build new muscle, rebuild all, wake up those muscle memory ghosts and kick ass, not rip off the muscles!!! AWESOME WORKOUT!

Next up will be Pecs/Delts/Tris/Abs... I did legs but it was week one feeling out my groove figuring out how I wanted my style now. Then I studied years of my log books to come to this.

If you are looking just to get into shape, fit, etc, I wouldn't recommend this type of workout as it can get brutal. You got to train for what you are going for, but you can always pick little tips and tricks from others goals and journeys along your own!!!!! I drank a shake, but I am hungry again! Later brother and sister in iron Mad love to all you spilling out your blood, sweat and tears on all those gym floors across the world! Nobody is any better than the other as we all started somewhere.. Remember be positive, be helpful, offer a hand, a spot, some encouragement and no, not just to try for a number and send out the positive vibes and I promise you they will come back at you... you'll be seeing me logging my workouts for a long time using nothing but the weights, machines, food, some protein power, eggs whites, vitamins etc and of course CS gear cycles and HGH only!! Every 6 to 8 wks I will post a pic I took six weeks prior to the 8th and post them together to compare or whenever I can get a friend to take a darn pic for!!!! LOL Happy lifting and great day to all, my blessings - C3

I need a rest day. I spent it with family. Unfortunately because of a tragedy in the CS family, my GH will be delayed, but I will continue my log based on my gear cycle. I thought of getting some quick gh elsewhere but it felt highly unethical. So I am waiting for this to blow though. I will update tomorow!!!

Tonight I am going to pin CS 1cc tren e, 1cc test sust 250, 1 cc mast e 200. Then eat a big meal and train Pecs/Delts/Tris/Abs.

I am gonna get pumped to train and let guys know how the workout went later!! ;)

I did legs last night! But I never got around to my Pecs/Delts/Tris/Ab workout. I am playing things careful until they figure out the exact issue with my shoulder.

I did Incline Presses for 4 sets of 5 to 8 reps. Again, with the shoulder, I really focused on slow negatives, careful forced reps, positive contractions and squeezing the heck out of my pecs to make that bar go up!

I follow this with 3 sets of 6 to 12 reps of DB incline press. Again very controlled. Esp the negatives. I made sure to really make sure the target muscle is what was worked.

I did two sets of DB pullovers, with my upper back on the bench, and my hips tucked down in that proper way to really make these effective. I did two sets of 14 reps.

I did three sets of cable crossover's in an 8 to 14 rep range. I really Squeezed the heck out of my pecs.

Milt Press was next. I used a smith because of the shoulder. I did 4 sets of 6 to 8 reps and really focused on squeezing the deltoid heads to lift it up. Negatives, static holds, just really making sure they got worked, but safely so.

DB lat raises were next. I did 3 sets where I stared with slow reps using 25lb dbs as my usual weight just isn't possible now. So with each set I ran down the rack, down to the 5lb ones lol. Hey they burned!

Cable delt raises were next. Nice slow, careful, focusing on the rear delts. I did 3 sets of 14 reps.

Close grip press was next for three sets of 6 to 8 reps. These I had to make sure my grip was just right and it was a perfect grip.

DB tri ex, using one db and two hands I did next for three sets with some 50lb's as again I didn't want to take risks.

Then three sets of pushdowns 12 to 14 reps. I usually do heavy weight but I just did 60lbs and slow, careful, focused on the negatives and such. It felt good!

Then I did some rope crunches, using 70's and just squeezing my abs to bring me down and hold. I don't count reps like Ali never did until they began to hurt. I do the same.

I was up exactly 270lbs. The tren has me on fire constantly though. When CS is back up next week I am changing my order. I think I am going with one GH kit, another tren e to bring it up to 600mgs and more test to bring it up to a gram, to a gram and a half. And perhaps some winstrol. But the anadrol is sick with the pumps and you want to rip those weights a part.

I will go over my diet and leg work out after some sleep, work etc. Making great progress. It's only just started too!! LOL :) I hope everyone's training and cycles are going just as well. I like the MCT oil CS uses because it gives my muscles no PIP or any pain. Great stuff. The deca is helping the joints for sure... but yeah test needs to be seriously raised, tren a bit too and yeah HGH! LOL Next week, next week.... :)

I now a lot of times when I work a body part, do what I 'feel' it needs that day. So a few days ago I did back and biceps.

I did 4 sets of pull downs behind my neck, 4 to the front, 3 sets with a v handle to hit the lower lats. Then I just alternated between 5 sets each of cable rows and hammer strength rows.

Biceps I did six sets of preachers curls, 3 sets of standing DB curls, 3 sets of seated machine curls. Then finished that off with 3 sets of reverse curls.

All back exercises had a rep range of 6-12 reps, biceps 8 to 14.

My nutrition is pretty much always 3 egg whites, 4 whole eggs, some fresh fruit and oatmeal for breakfast. I will have a shake about 1.5 hrs later. Then Tilapia, rice, pineapple chunks, a banana sliced up, another shake, then the tilapia again, and I try to blend an avocado into some of my shakes too. Protein is always around 300grams or over, carbs roughly double, depending on what I will be doing that days.

The CS Tren E is giving me crazy insomnia and burning me up like I am being cooked, but the strength and size it is putting on is unreal. It is def very high quality tren e.

I was sick for a few days, but I will update this more daily and include more detailed diet info and include weights on an exercise. I stopped logging them a long time ago, so it's a matter of remembering each and every one! LOL

I will be updating my log over the weekend. I have a few workouts that need to be logged in. Along with the progress I am making with CS gear. I have to be honest, I am a lil shocked that this Tren e is doing what it's doing. I will also include nutrition on the days I log my training.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131