over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Rescued this beauty

mp5navy187

Banned
New owner of this Female G.S.D. She only 2 they think I think younger still a pup obident dog. She hasnt barked in the 2 days that i have heard she isnt def isnt deaf. Not sure if she comfortable yet but this dog is amazing SMART.

She about 75 LBS eats and shits like a horse.

SCARY STRONG DOG

Attachments

• 11203249_904350556292501_6865687825222403006_n.jpg
    11203249_904350556292501_6865687825222403006_n.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 553
Love Sheps, great dogs. Enjoy her, she'll be a loyal best friend.

Thank you she a goood dog didnt realize how smart sn obident they are thing that bothers me is she hasnt barked yet?

Awesome to hear you rescued her. In Australia we have a major problem with puppy farms and thousands of dogs in shelters being euthanised.
We need more people like you, I wish everyone rescued their pets.

Good man. Rescuing is the way to go. Many great dogs out there.

Great Spirit

Aloha,

She is beautiful, and by the look in her eyes-extremely intelligent, and has a 'warrior spirit'. Congrats for rescuing her!

V

Thank you she a goood dog didnt realize how smart sn obident they are thing that bothers me is she hasnt barked yet?

Canine/ Wolf behavior is not to make load vocal sounds, this draws attention to their location, pushes food away, draws enemies near. Barking to ward off threats is normally done when cornered or to bring pack members for back up. The Barking at people or sounds we see in dogs is a learned behavior not instinctual. If a dog barks because it feels threatened and the threat leaves. This rewards the behavior.

She'll probably start when one day she's alone, barks because she sees someone or hears something, want you to come join her, and the threat leaves. ( mail man comes, she barks, he leaves quickly because that is what he does anyway, she thinks she causes him to leave)

Sorry for the long post, nothing wrong with your dog lol :)

**broken link removed**

Canine/ Wolf behavior is not to make load vocal sounds, this draws attention to their location, pushes food away, draws enemies near. Barking to ward off threats is normally done when cornered or to bring pack members for back up. The Barking at people or sounds we see in dogs is a learned behavior not instinctual. If a dog barks because it feels threatened and the threat leaves. This rewards the behavior.

She'll probably start when one day she's alone, barks because she sees someone or hears something, want you to come join her, and the threat leaves. ( mail man comes, she barks, he leaves quickly because that is what he does anyway, she thinks she causes him to leave)

Sorry for the long post, nothing wrong with your dog lol :)
Good info its been along time since we had a reallly active dog she really alert she sees smells everything she really smart who ever had her before potty trained her she mite of been someones helper. Im gonna train this as much as i can

Congrats on you family addition. I love German Shepherds…they are very smart, athletic and enjoy being mentally challenged….you would likely enjoy participating in a dog behavior class, which helps teach appropriate behavior and lets him/her interact with other people and dogs.

We're currently currently have a german Schnauzer, but looking to add...either a St Bernard, Newfoundland or a Giant Schnauzer to our home. Once we figure who wins the coin toss…we'll start to look for a breeder and sign up for behavior obedience class. Good luck with her….she's a beautiful pup (even at 2x yrs). :)

She'll start barking soon. I recently rescued and he was so mellow and subdued for a few weeks. Now he's completely out of his shell and barking n carrying in like any other dog. My close friend had the exact exoerience with his rescue a few months ago.

Glad to hear you rescued her. Love animals and I love it when people adopt like you have. Good job man.

New owner of this Female G.S.D. She only 2 they think I think younger still a pup obident dog. She hasnt barked in the 2 days that i have heard she isnt def isnt deaf. Not sure if she comfortable yet but this dog is amazing SMART.

She about 75 LBS eats and shits like a horse.

SCARY STRONG DOG

awesome bro, glad you rescued her, shes beautiful

Nice, Man! She's perfect, congrats!
Have you gone running with her yet or played some games? How is she with those things? She looks ready for anything!

Nice, Man! She's perfect, congrats!
Have you gone running with her yet or played some games? How is she with those things? She looks ready for anything!
No i havent she was just fixed last week so she has stiches she miserable with this thing on her but she can't lick her wound or it will get infected

Ill be able play with her next week once she fully healed

Youve done a great thing for her. Just make sure she doesnt get hit please, take all precautious. When you get attached it has your heart forever.

These dogs are intelligent dogs and very loyal; they would give their life for you, if it came down to it, and can be wary of strangers . They need a good amount of exercise so looks like a lot of liss (lol) or do you have a fenced in place ?

check out some of the other dog profiles, there are so many dog profiles ive watched them for hours, each dog is different, these are just a few facts about the german shepard

https://youtu.be/1WCnUtiZXlM

I wouldnt neuter my dog by choice. I left mine out everyday for nine months and he was fine ( pitbull/ blue healer brindle colored dog -beautiful)
the one foggy night , i heard a screech and someone hit him and put him on the side of the road. Buried him in my backyard ive had other dogs growing up as well, had them since i came out my moms womb,(well parents had them) so yeah dog lover here

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131