over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Some off-season Pics

Ironman2010

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Havent checked-in in a while with the PM guys so thought id give you guys an update on everything! have been off-season now since april last year, im weighing around 250lbs now....have been blasting and cruising the entire year...so i have managed roughly 3 full blasts (12 weeks) and 3 full cruises. Im cruising right now, and have been for the last 3-4 weeks. These pictures were taken yesterday, im hoping next time i lean down (which will be january) that i am holding a lot more muscle. Everything has come up in leaps and bounds, and im eating everything in site atm! AAS wise i have kept it very low as always this off-season and tried to let the food etc make me grow. Im not to concerned with the BF% i am at, at the moment as i have never ever had a problem losing fat, as normally im a skinny shit!

Attachments

• yasirback.jpg
    yasirback.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 938
  • 20130508_191221.jpg
    20130508_191221.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 908
  • 20130508_191522.jpg
    20130508_191522.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 836
Havent checked-in in a while with the PM guys so thought id give you guys an update on everything! have been off-season now since april last year, im weighing around 250lbs now....have been blasting and cruising the entire year...so i have managed roughly 3 full blasts (12 weeks) and 3 full cruises. Im cruising right now, and have been for the last 3-4 weeks. These pictures were taken yesterday, im hoping next time i lean down (which will be january) that i am holding a lot more muscle. Everything has come up in leaps and bounds, and im eating everything in site atm! AAS wise i have kept it very low as always this off-season and tried to let the food etc make me grow. Im not to concerned with the BF% i am at, at the moment as i have never ever had a problem losing fat, as normally im a skinny shit!

Looking pretty thick bro!!!

How tall are you?? Is that you in your avatar? I'm thinking by the hair cut it's you. ;)

The but crack in the 1st pic might be a little to much though :rolleyes:. ;)

Looking pretty thick bro!!!

How tall are you?? Is that you in your avatar? I'm thinking by the hair cut it's you. ;)

The but crack in the 1st pic might be a little to much though :rolleyes:. ;)

Yeah thats me bud at my last competition....im 5"9 maybe 5.9".5 if you include the mohawk :p

Lol i tried to cut that out as much as possible :(

time to cut

Yep next cycle will be a recomp cycle. Then i plan to cruise and solidify that for a bit before dieting for competition

I took your guys advice and im 8 weeks into my lean down, fat is dropping off me pretty quickly and im at my off-season weight i reached last year but hella leaner now. Going to step things up for the next 4 weeks and see where i am at, as may choose to enter a show later this year. Need to still bring my chest up though!

Attachments

• 992834_10153004791855562_1643245866_n.jpg
    992834_10153004791855562_1643245866_n.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 775
Thanks buddy. 240lbs on the left, 222lbs on the right, so im fairly happy with the results so far, i plan to drop about another 6-8lbs over the next 4 weeks hopefully

Thanks buddy. 240lbs on the left, 222lbs on the right, so im fairly happy with the results so far, i plan to drop about another 6-8lbs over the next 4 weeks hopefully

Still looking thick, but a lot leaner.

Great improvement bro. Keep it up!! Impressive guns!

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

Man you have practically transformed your body..the bulging belly is now enclosed ion a tight frame..impressive workout.

Great improvement bro. Keep it up!! Impressive guns!

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

Man you have practically transformed your body..the bulging belly is now enclosed ion a tight frame..impressive workout.
Thanks again guys, i think i may have went to far in the off-season but it seems like it was worth it

Quick legs shot, really been hitting them hard this off season to bring them up! This was after training so lines arent crazy as couldnt flex them...and i need to shave them!

Attachments

• IMG_20130804_044825.jpg
    IMG_20130804_044825.jpg
    297.9 KB · Views: 259

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics