over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pic from my first show

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I was digging through some old pics and found one of the first show I ever did , I remember it being one of the most miserable fucking experiences ever. I had no idea what I was doing and had some dickhead helping me that probably knew less. I was 256 lbs here and should have been probably 240 I hold a lot of fat in my lower back which isin't to easly seen here. And posing as you can see was un coached

Anyway , I don't normaly post pics of my face for security reasons but fuck it its been a long time and if you're a terrorist come get me.:mad:

Wow, a face to the name after all these years!! You are a big boy. Didn't you do another show in the not too distant past? Or did you get injured/ill and not make it to the stage? If you did, a comparison photo would be very cool. Well, for what it's worth you do have the Cred as a real body builder. Anyone who gets up on the stage is a special kinda Cat if you ask me. Well done!

Cool Thread.

Attachments

• iamnotaterroristshirt.jpg
    iamnotaterroristshirt.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 532
Last edited:
Wow, a face to the name after all these years!! You are a big boy. Didn't you do another show in the not too distant past? Or did you get injured/ill and not make it to the stage? If you did, a comparison photo would be very cool. Well, for what it's worth you do have the Cred as a real body builder. Anyone who gets up on the stage is a special kinda Cat if you ask me. Well done!

Cool Thread.
My daugher asked why I looked so mad LOL
I've done a couple since then , one 2 weeks after that one . I lost a shit load of pictures in my old computer
I was prepping for a show last July but tore my tricep at work 4 weks before it

6'2" , with shitty genes for this sport , big ass joints and wide hips :(

Rofl Well aint too many of us built perfect from what I recall I have plenty of flaws myself....There are not too many ''Gifts'' Floating around. 6'2 yea Def Tall -----I am 5'9 and 3/4 so I guess I have a little advantage with some small joints and pretty small hips. Anyways ya still a big gun.

Cool Thread.

Yes, finally we get to see your face!!! Cool pic Gunny, how long ago was this?

Yes, finally we get to see your face!!! Cool pic Gunny, how long ago was this?

It was 4 years ago.

I've had several pics of body parts here and their and recently a couple people have commented that I was a "poser" and "keyboard. "cowboy" and question if I realy competed so figured I should man up and humble myself with a full pic.
I may have to rob a couple pics from he wifes phone as well.

Im planning to compete this next summer ad hire Shelby for my prep and maybe I can win my kids a trophy or two then take up another hobby like darts or bowling

You look exactly like I would have thought. I figured you'd have a crew cut. Do that contest man, your going to be gigantic. You look a lot bigger then that Queefer guy!

Couple more pics , black and white was same show wife had it on her phone and the back shot was several weeks out (5 I think it was) you can tell by the lower back fat I was WAY more than several weeks up but I committed to the show and rode it out

You look exactly like I would have thought. I figured you'd have a crew cut. Do that contest man, your going to be gigantic. You look a lot bigger then that Queefer guy!

LOL , I've had the same hair cut since I was 4 , my dad , uncles , grandfather , and great grand father were all hard core Marines so until I was old enough to pay for a hair cut my dad cut it.
I'd love to get as lean as Big Q and still be in the 250's

Cool Thread.

Coach - What's the shirt say?

Couple more pics , black and white was same show wife had it on her phone and the back shot was several weeks out (5 I think it was) you can tell by the lower back fat I was WAY more than several weeks up but I committed to the show and rode it out

Gunny - You're a big boy!

How much size have you put on since?

Last edited:
How much size have you put on since?

At that show i was on ALOT of gear , over 3 grams since then i've figured out you can't replace proper nutrition with drugs and my doses are way lower. I've added probably 12-15 pound of stage weight i would think.

Nice to put a pic with the name. Looked good even back then, looking better now is an accomplishment. Thanks for posting!

You look freaking fantastic. I wish my back was like that!

Any tip or pointers!? Focus on rows or pull-ups? I'm impressed.

Hope you get that trophy you want.

Glad you still went through it man! The first show is always the hardest and you took it on the chin as a learning curve. I'm sure you'll be more polished the more you step on stage. Proud of you big man! You looked great up there. :headbang:

Last edited:
Your a big ol' boy their bro! A lot of muscle!

Even though you're not dialed all the way in, that picture makes it clear - You belong on stage.

I was going to say "I thought you would be taller" but I think that works better in person.... :)

I really like how you maintain an even more massive physique now on less than half the supps.

When you crank them back up who knows what will happen...

Glad you still went through it man! The first show is always the hardest and you took it on the chin as a learning curve. I'm sure you'll be more polished the more you step on stage. Proud of you big man! You looked great up there. :headbang:

It was a HUGE learning expericance with each show , the first two sucked ass and i ended up looking alot better the week before and day after , my third show i hired Alex and that made things way easier. I've learned so much in the last few years here about what MY body wants to work with nutrition wise. the second to last show i was prepping for i got food poisening thursday night and had to bail , i didn't want to be that guy that shit his trunks on stage.:eek: and the last show i was working toward i torn my tricep so i'm ready for a come back

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131