over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Current pictures

BabyBeast05

Featured Member
I haven't been on the board in a while, just been busy with life. My daughter recently turned 2, my wife and I are expecting our 2nd child in November (its a boy!!!) but I've still been training hard and been very consistent with my nutrition. I was going to compete in July but suffered a pretty nasty quad injury squatting that knocked me out. I'm finally able to train quads hard again (although I'm still very cautious because my quad is still tight and weaker than before).

Anyway thought I'd throw up some pictures I took this morning. Currently sitting at 206 in the AM, by far my best look at this weight. I know my quads are on the thin side, but I'm working on that.

Attachments

• DSC03149.jpg
    DSC03149.jpg
    288.1 KB · Views: 737
  • DSC03151.jpg
    DSC03151.jpg
    292.8 KB · Views: 650
Last edited:
bro u look great, I didn't even notice any quad deficiency on one leg or the other. congrats on that boy!:headbang:

Queefer is obsessed with undies but I am obsessed with your shape. How do you keep up with training and diet when you have a family and find balance?

Hey man, good to see you posting back again, Upper half looks like its grown even more! Shape and balance of physique is great, keep going man

Queefer is obsessed with undies but I am obsessed with your shape. How do you keep up with training and diet when you have a family and find balance?

It's a team effort bro, my wife is very supportive of my bodybuilding. BUT that is due to the fact that I never let bodybuilding take priority over my family. I'm a stay at home dad during the day, I work as a personal trainer/gym manager at night then workout once I get off. I prep all my food for the day either first thing in the morning or during my daughters nap. It works out perfect. My wife and I have opposite schedules, she works days I work afternoon/nights, so we don't have tons of time together other than the weekends, so when she wants to spend time together and do stuff on the weekend I make it happen. If I have to train really early or really late I just suck it up and get it done. At the end of the day bodybuilding for me is a hobby and a passion but its not more important than my families happiness. As long as I keep that mindset, everything runs smoothly

Your a great dude man , you still working with md

Your a great dude man , you still working with md

No, although I do base my nutrition around the concepts I learned from working with John. I'm currently training more for strength at the moment, power building if you will. I like to change things up with my training, plus I'd just like to get stronger... Gotta keep all those little boys away from my daughter HAHA

You look great! Your legs look thick to me. That's good that too have your squat back. Injuries are frustrating as hell!

It's a team effort bro, my wife is very supportive of my bodybuilding. BUT that is due to the fact that I never let bodybuilding take priority over my family. I'm a stay at home dad during the day, I work as a personal trainer/gym manager at night then workout once I get off. I prep all my food for the day either first thing in the morning or during my daughters nap. It works out perfect. My wife and I have opposite schedules, she works days I work afternoon/nights, so we don't have tons of time together other than the weekends, so when she wants to spend time together and do stuff on the weekend I make it happen. If I have to train really early or really late I just suck it up and get it done. At the end of the day bodybuilding for me is a hobby and a passion but its not more important than my families happiness. As long as I keep that mindset, everything runs smoothly

Great attitude there! Balance is the key. Thanks for sharing Beast!

Finding a balance is the hard part. A good support system is the answer! Glad to hear that you have found yours.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear