over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

River Tubing with the Kids, as my neighbor pins thru his clothes

triathloncoach

Featured Member / Kilo Klub / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Board Supporter
Last weekend 3 families in my neighborhood drove a little more than a hour to a river remarkably similar to that in the movie Deliverance. And yes I was carrying a 9mm. Photos.

My neighbor is a type 1 Diabetic and as we were sitting on a rock checking out our respective wives' implants, he pulls out a slin pin and shoots it right thru his wet shorts. I told him I was impressed by his lack of hygiene. He said he has been doing that for decades and has never had a problem. Hmm. And while I never use alcohol pads anymore, I have never pinned thru clothes. Especially clothes wet with river water. He went to an IVY Caliber College, so he understands the risk. But he has never had an infection. Nor have I without the alcohol wipe first.

PS. The water was rough, it actually washed away my wedding ring. Luckily my wife was there to witness my liberation. Although she did not refer to it as "my liberation"

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    317.2 KB · Views: 574
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    304.6 KB · Views: 554
  • photo 3 (1).jpg
    photo 3 (1).jpg
    307.4 KB · Views: 558
That looks like a fun time. I've been group rafting but this looks better. I'd rather worry about my own safety and leave others to the own devices. lol @ the lost wedding ring.

I'm jealous. I wanna go float the river that runs through my city now. I haven't really done any kind of cool shit like that this summer yet.

Where do you live TC? I want to be your neighbor.:D

That is amazing... Beautiful... Great family....

you, like myself always make sure to keep family time a priority. i always enjoy these types of posts. keep it up man!

oh...pinning without a thorough prep pad wipe down is scary. i cant imagine going through wet clothes. im a germ-a-phobe. its just not worth the risk!

Great pics and family TC! Hey just a quick photography tip; if you wanna get your outdoor pics to really pop, get yourself a circular polarizing filter or, in a pinch, shoot through some polarized sunglasses. It really brings out the details. But anyways, thanks for sharing.

When your friend gets an infection and has to have his leg amputated, he'll think twice about pinning in dirty water.

Last weekend 3 families in my neighborhood drove a little more than a hour to a river remarkably similar to that in the movie Deliverance. And yes I was carrying a 9mm. Photos.

My neighbor is a type 1 Diabetic and as we were sitting on a rock checking out our respective wives' implants, he pulls out a slin pin and shoots it right thru his wet shorts. I told him I was impressed by his lack of hygiene. He said he has been doing that for decades and has never had a problem. Hmm. And while I never use alcohol pads anymore, I have never pinned thru clothes. Especially clothes wet with river water. He went to an IVY Caliber College, so he understands the risk. But he has never had an infection. Nor have I without the alcohol wipe first.

PS. The water was rough, it actually washed away my wedding ring. Luckily my wife was there to witness my liberation. Although she did not refer to it as "my liberation"

That is a great story! I love how he just blasts the slin through his shorts!
that is hilarious!!!
I fucking get cellulitis from a shot of test and I use alcohol and the whole nine yards and that guy just blasts through dirty and wet shorts! Love it!

Great pictures Coach!!

Where is the one of you having playing the banjo?

I love stuff like that!

Rivers are a blast.

Triathlon Coach....when I think of you....I think "deliverance". Lol

Cool pics!

Your "dirty pin" friend will probably out live us all:lightbulb::)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws