over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First cycle

Puertoricanpapi92

Newbies
Im 21, 5'8 192lbs 12% bf. Okay, im ready to do my first cycle, I did a prohormone when I was 17 and anavar only when I was 18. I eat semi-clean, could be alot better. I am worried about my hair, When I did the var, I started shedding bad so stopped after 2nd week... Idk if it was bunk or what, since I hear anavar is easy on the hair. I was thinking maybe some test only at 500mg a week for 12? Here are some pics of me now. I would love some input from you guys. Thanks. pm1.jpg

pm2.jpg

pm3.jpg

Look Good but I'd focus on eating clean for s few months get in the habit and then start cycle. Your be slightly leaner to start and cycle will be more effective with good resting habits estsblidged. You've done well I'm just trying to make your first cycle really count for you. I'd have guessed from your physique diet is good of you hadn't said anything. You obviously work very hard on the gym

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

As for the hair bro...if it looks like that now, after a few cycles it's gonna be toast. Not trying to be a debbie downer but you basically need to decide right now if you want a few more years of a good hairline or to get big. Speaking from experience.

I agree with Sammy. I do what he's talking about before every cycle to make sure I'm on point. Making good habits goes along way.

I don't get it. You already did your first cycle at 17 with pro hormones. They are designer Steriods. And Anavar, even though it it weak, does count like doing a cycle.I like to know how much of the other stuff you did before I can say a thing.

Last edited:
I'm 21 and I took the var for 2 weeks... Not a cycle... I have always been big naturally.

Instead of starting out at 500 MG, why not start lower at 250 MG. If you are seeing progress, no need to add more. Personally, the over the counter Pro Hormones I would stay clear of.

I'm seeing progress naturally, but I want to bodybuild. I know with my genetics I can do damage. I was thinking test E at 250mg 12 weeks. I have finasteride fort hair,nizoral, saw palmetto and minoxidil.

Bro u look pretty impressive for your age
And supplement history! Just keep doing what
Your doin bro!

you have good size for your age....diet is the biggest factor ....but i would start at 250 and maybe an oral and see where that takes you.You dont want start jumping in to stuff and then regret it later on.....sometimes less is more bro especially with good genetics and you have a good foundation.

I'm assuming your puertorican and puertoricans (majority) have Male pattern balding. Plus just looking at your hair now, you are pretty much SOL. If you want to keep patches of hair I suggest you stay clear of masteron at all cost.

im half puerto rican and all my hair is missing....lol old age dont help either

Lol so even test E at 250mg for 10 weeks will kill my hair??

i don't think that would do it, but from the looks of it man, you are only a 5-10 years away from losing your hair with or without gear. Obviously if you want to get huge and use gear you will kill that x2. How do you look like with a shaved head?:p

I've never shaved it bald butmy barber said I have a good shape. But I've always had lighter spots in my head but as I got older it thinned. The pics I posted were when I cut it short. It doesn't look that bad now.

Instead of starting out at 500 MG, why not start lower at 250 MG. If you are seeing progress, no need to add more. Personally, the over the counter Pro Hormones I would stay clear of.

Yeah, my first cycle was on just 250 mg/wk and I put on and kept a good solid 10 lbs after the cycle was done and I got off.

If you want to do more to start off, I don't think youll need more than 250 mg/wk to see good gains. Start low like Pesty said and then increase the dose after 2-3 weeks if youre not making any gains. I wouldn't go over 500 mg by the end of the cycle. 10-12 weeks is best IMO, anything more and the gains slow down and you just end up making recovery worse.

Definitely get on propecia, it will spare your hair as long as possible but plan on losing it eventually one way or the other. The cycle will expedite the process, have no disillusions about that.

everyone is different but test is worse than var on hair imo. I can run tren deca npp and believe it or not Winstrol without hair loss. Mast, proviron and primo are a big no no.

I'd hop on fin and rogaine or at least start off with rogaine its cheap and not too many side effects. also try topical spirolactine and nizoral 2% shampoo. you will still go bald but it will slow it down.

my first cycle I started out with 400mgs a week and didn't see much so I doubled the dose and then really put on some good size. good luck

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws