over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Would love some feedback!!!

Sexybiatch72

Newbies
Hey there!! These are my progress pics as of last Wednesday. I'm 6 1/2 weeks out from my first competition!! Would love to hear any input on my condition etc from any judges out there or just anyone who would like to comment :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    215.7 KB · Views: 765
I'm no judge and don't know exactly what they are looking for, but I certainly like what I'm looking at! :D

Good luck with the competition!!!

need a wider back and rear delts.

from the back u have no taper

^^^ditto^^^m Also calf work and tighten up backside a bit more.

need a wider back and rear delts.

from the back u have no taper

Thanks I'm working on that..it's also a posing issue for me. I have to learn to flare lats more. Also I have a good 7 to 8 lbs to shed which should help with that hopefully. Thanks for the input!! :)

Hey! Im not a judge.. You look awesome. Have you competed before? Just try to bring out your shoulders more forward to show the width in your back. Other than that, I love your shape.. and not to mention you have a beautiful face! You should do great at your show and goodluck to you!:love:

Thanks I'm working on that..it's also a posing issue for me. I have to learn to flare lats more. Also I have a good 7 to 8 lbs to shed which should help with that hopefully. Thanks for the input!! :)

I think you actually have a taper, you hit the nail on the head though you're not posing ton emphasize it. It look's like you're posing you're trap's and pulling you're lats in. As far as you're physique is concerned you look balanced, quads and delts look great and you're conditioning is right on point if not a little ahead of schedule as far as the timeline is concerned.

Hey! Im not a judge.. You look awesome. Have you competed before? Just try to bring out your shoulders more forward to show the width in your back. Other than that, I love your shape.. and not to mention you have a beautiful face! You should do great at your show and goodluck to you!:love:

Nope never competed. Soooo nervous!! Thanks for your kind words. I have a great coach in CO and he's working with me via Skype to get this posing thing down. It's hard!!

I agree with Kizzlen on your back. It looks to me like a posing issue more than anything. It doesn't look like you're flaring your lats at all but instead actually sucking them in and leaning forward.

I'm not sure how lean the judges want you to be but you look great to me for 6 1/2 weeks out. If you can tighten up the legs and glutes some more over the next month and a half I think you'd look even better.

Yeah, I was going to say posing might make a big difference. Looks like youre not fully pushing out those lats as far as they can go in the rear pose. Lats looks better in the front pose.

sexybiatch nice to see u on here. This is who u think it is :) lol. I actually have a hard time popping my lats out too and don't understand why, b/c I know there much bigger than wut I pose them as bc certain excerises I do really emphaise and push them out showing how much I have. Not sure if that makes sense to yall. Anyways this girl does have an awesome physique and looks even better in person and pretty too !

U look great. I'd like to see quad and glute improvement. ESP glute. The bottom of ur bikini isn't flattering to ur glutes. The front of ur bikini is rockin. The back not so much. Try another suit to maximize ur shape.

Last edited:
U look great. I'd like to see quad and glute improvement. ESP glute. The bottom of ur bikini isn't flattering to ur glutes. The front of ur bikini is rockin. The back not so much. Try another suit to maximize ur shape.

Well me too!! Lol hoping the last 10 lbs of dieting down brings that muscle out. Also that's my shitty practice suit. I have a designer in FL making me a kick ass suit! ;)

sexybiatch nice to see u on here. This is who u think it is :) lol. I actually have a hard time popping my lats out too and don't understand why, b/c I know there much bigger than wut I pose them as bc certain excerises I do really emphaise and push them out showing how much I have. Not sure if that makes sense to yall. Anyways this girl does have an awesome physique and looks even better in person and pretty too !

Hey!! ;) thanks for the compliment!!!

I know it is figure and not body building but do not be afraid to add more muscle. Your arms need a bit more size and you do need to add more width to your back. Remember that shedding more pounds means shedding more size also. Squat hard, row more, hit tri's and bi's. Overall pleasing to look at but more muscle would be better. Keep up the good work.

I would look at varying foot position leg extentions to define the quads, and deep deep squats to tighten the hams and glutes. You aren't far off. Keep it up and good luck.

Hey, you look great. Keep pushing and you will accomplish everything you want. Just don't give up! You're well on your way.;)

Based on your Username you are about 41. Listening to the constructive advice makes me think you should stay off the stage and bask in your awesomeness. You look fantastic. Too bad you are competing and feel the need to do so much more. But I guess the competition motivates you to look so good right now. Catch 22. Great job on looking great.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear