A few updated pics

Elvia1023

Featured Member / Supp Guru / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Verified Customer
Not the best pics but I am pleased were I am going. I need a new camera man and need to learn how to pose. 6ft 2 and about 235 pounds. That's acne on my chest.

o9kcr6.jpg

2ue2wx2.jpg

2ceg9ld.jpg

16c9emf.jpg

Looking good bro great shape!!!!

Amazing how much shaving makes a difference ;) Look great buddy, you've progressed a lot recently, keep it up!

Did you do a run of synthol in the arms, looks like you really brought them up quite a bit. Looking good!

Lookin tight E.

Looking good bro great shape!!!!

Thank you :)

Amazing how much shaving makes a difference ;) Look great buddy, you've progressed a lot recently, keep it up!

Thank you. My electric shaver broke so I used a wet razor on fairly long hair :eek: Not the best idea but it does make a difference! I left my back so I will get quite a few stares next time I am in the sauna :D

Did you do a run of synthol in the arms, looks like you really brought them up quite a bit. Looking good!

Thanks. No I don't run it in my arms. I have injected them though... literally about 10 times (maybe less) in the last 6 months but no real run. I just did 2ml in my bi-cep and 2ml in my tri-cep each time but not done it for awhile. It's amazing the difference even that does post inj. I reckon if I done them properly I could add a few inches in a month easy as they are a small muscle group. They are the same size but probably look better as I am a bit leaner. Just been doing my calves with the syntherol. I don't train my arms directly that much... maybe once every 2 weeks but I am gonna start making an effort to hit them hard in their own day. The same for forearms... gonna really put extra effort into them as I like the changes so far but want more :D

Not the best pics but I am pleased were I am going. I need a new camera man and need to learn how to pose. 6ft 2 and about 235 pounds. That's acne on my chest.

o9kcr6.jpg

2ue2wx2.jpg

2ceg9ld.jpg

16c9emf.jpg

Ask Barbie, she poses much better then you:D

This size and leaness is a good look for you.

No dick pics? This board has gone downhill. j/k Good progress. :eek:

Last edited:
This size and leaness is a good look for you.

Thanks. I like being bulky though but it never looks as good. The leaner I get the smaller I feel. I think most on here are body dysmorphic so I am sure they understand. You are tall too but huge but I bet you still understand what I mean. I was gonna come off but have decided to run 20mg test e and 20mg tren a per day with high dosed avar. If I didn't have the avar I would just cruise but excited to start them :D Then after a break I am gonna bulk but stay fairly lean during the process.

Maybe I will actually diet properly and become a physique/bikini competitor... possibilities are endless :D

You are pretty big, but not as big as the heartbreak kid.

You are pretty big, but not as big as the heartbreak kid.

Plus I can't think of catchy captions for my pics. I did try but failed miserably :eek:

That acne is a bummer I used to get that, makes it embarrassing to take your top off out doors

Good summer look!

The abs are coming through and you've got some vascularity showing.

I personally like that look better than what people call the bulking phase. I think a lifter should always have visible abs like that.

looking good man

but looks like uve done a nasty shot in your tricep, looks swollen

That acne is a bummer I used to get that, makes it embarrassing to take your top off out doors

You think that is bad you should see my back :eek: My chest is usually fine but been having major issues with my back and head. I am in the process of sorting it out though so hopefully I will be spot free in 6 weeks.

The abs are coming through and you've got some vascularity showing.

I personally like that look better than what people call the bulking phase. I think a lifter should always have visible abs like that.

Thanks. I usually always have some form of abs showing but less water (and slightly leaner) now so I probably look a bit better than in the past. I have been stuck in two minds so haven't really worked towards a clear goal. I said to myself get as ripped as possible but haven't done that. Right now I am gonna eat clean and train hard and try to add to my fullness whilst staying relatively lean. I do like the bulky look but you are spot on it never looks as good.

looking good man

but looks like uve done a nasty shot in your tricep, looks swollen

Thank you. It might just be the angle. I don't really shoot my tri-ceps at all. Although I do remember shooting a small amount of tren a and test p and my tri-cep was slightly swollen but I think that was after this pic. I have shot 2ml syntherol in my tri-cep about 5 times in 4 months so it could be that.

Looking good brother!

Thank you :)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner