Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training
©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese

Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training  

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Cheapest Supplements Guaranteed         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products


©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Photos > Member's Photos
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
         
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS         Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription   CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree2Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 06-27-2008, 10:30 PM
TooPowerful4u's Avatar
Featured Member / Kilo Klub
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 5,142
ProMuscle Official Gym Video Thread!

.........
__________________
Phil Viz
5 Time National Placewinner
3 Top 10 National Placings (best 3rd)
Dont listen to anything I say

Last edited by TooPowerful4u; 11-10-2008 at 12:46 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 06-27-2008, 10:32 PM
TooPowerful4u's Avatar
Featured Member / Kilo Klub
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 5,142
.....
__________________
Phil Viz
5 Time National Placewinner
3 Top 10 National Placings (best 3rd)
Dont listen to anything I say

Last edited by TooPowerful4u; 01-16-2009 at 09:57 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 06-27-2008, 10:43 PM
TooPowerful4u's Avatar
Featured Member / Kilo Klub
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 5,142
Add one more....i have really bad rotators from wrestling..and last time i DB pressed my arm popped out....i NEVER do shoulder press'. This is my first attempt at DB press' in over FOUR YEARS...so cut me some slack..i was having a harder time balancing than i was actually pressing them....6 reps not too bad...actually it was 7 cuz i count the first rep because i dont let anyone assist me on getting it up....the film started from the top after i pressed my first rep...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Eh08-pOPTY
Massthetics likes this.
__________________
Phil Viz
5 Time National Placewinner
3 Top 10 National Placings (best 3rd)
Dont listen to anything I say
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 06-28-2008, 01:06 AM
Force245's Avatar
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 194
Great idea TP4U. I just have to wait till I'm strong and studly like you to post.
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 06-28-2008, 04:08 AM
Newbie Registered Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 41
Great idea

Great idea for a thread! I love watching good videos before going to the gym. I am relatively new to all this and am nowhere near the level of most of the people here, but it inspires me to push myself.

I post a lot on Intense Muscle and have posted a bunch of videos there, but I have not posted here, just read. I look forward to seeing some impressive lifts. I could post some of mine if people are interested as well. My weights are not close to a lot of the guys here but I'm working at it.
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 06-28-2008, 07:03 AM
TooPowerful4u's Avatar
Featured Member / Kilo Klub
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 5,142
Quote:
Originally Posted by bruno85 View Post
Great idea for a thread! I love watching good videos before going to the gym. I am relatively new to all this and am nowhere near the level of most of the people here, but it inspires me to push myself.

I post a lot on Intense Muscle and have posted a bunch of videos there, but I have not posted here, just read. I look forward to seeing some impressive lifts. I could post some of mine if people are interested as well. My weights are not close to a lot of the guys here but I'm working at it.
Weights dont gotta be massive. Im sure theres guys who are going to blow me out the water when they post. I dont care. Its about posting your achievements and personal bests and sharing it with the board. Its great for motivating yourself and others. Maybe someone who looks like you, weighs the same as you, or has some things in common with you will see it and become motivated to try to do what they just saw you do.

Post away!
__________________
Phil Viz
5 Time National Placewinner
3 Top 10 National Placings (best 3rd)
Dont listen to anything I say
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 06-28-2008, 07:09 AM
ironfreak83's Avatar
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 311
heres one from about a month ago at the end of my ME bench session with bands. it's 405 with 200 pounds of band tension so roughly 605 at lockout.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRYWzuYIZfQ
Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 06-28-2008, 07:20 AM
Retriever's Avatar
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 166
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironfreak83 View Post
heres one from about a month ago at the end of my ME bench session with bands. it's 405 with 200 pounds of band tension so roughly 605 at lockout.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRYWzuYIZfQ
Awesome! You're a beast!
Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 06-28-2008, 07:50 AM
Newbie Registered Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 41
Couple videos

I have posted all my videos on Intense Muscle but here are a couple

Here is a set of V-Squats. 4 plates+35 a sidex11

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0khStt7H5fg

Here is a Leg Press widowmaker (36 reps) that I did at the end of a workout.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iR7f4JC9gk

This is some deadlifts I did a few weeks ago. I started lifting weights seriously after a back surgery so I did not deadlift for awhile and this is my second time doing it. 370x5, 405x1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvqeLjqp0WU

These are some rack pulls that I did yesterday

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F17M7IUF69M


I have a bunch more I can post if people want but that should be good for now. Like I said before, I am pretty new to this but I'm hooked and just doing the best I can.
Reply With Quote
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 06-28-2008, 08:10 AM
ironfreak83's Avatar
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 311
Quote:
Originally Posted by bruno85 View Post
I have posted all my videos on Intense Muscle but here are a couple

Here is a set of V-Squats. 4 plates+35 a sidex11

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0khStt7H5fg

Here is a Leg Press widowmaker (36 reps) that I did at the end of a workout.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iR7f4JC9gk

This is some deadlifts I did a few weeks ago. I started lifting weights seriously after a back surgery so I did not deadlift for awhile and this is my second time doing it. 370x5, 405x1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvqeLjqp0WU

These are some rack pulls that I did yesterday

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F17M7IUF69M


I have a bunch more I can post if people want but that should be good for now. Like I said before, I am pretty new to this but I'm hooked and just doing the best I can.
bad ass vids bro!
Reply With Quote
  #11 (permalink)  
Old 06-28-2008, 08:21 AM
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 998
should deffs be a sticky.
Reply With Quote
  #12 (permalink)  
Old 06-28-2008, 08:32 AM
TooPowerful4u's Avatar
Featured Member / Kilo Klub
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 5,142
nice lifts guys! Bruno LOVE the intensity, especially on the leg press....those last few reps were just all heart and nothing else!
__________________
Phil Viz
5 Time National Placewinner
3 Top 10 National Placings (best 3rd)
Dont listen to anything I say
Reply With Quote
  #13 (permalink)  
Old 06-28-2008, 09:07 AM
Thor's Avatar
Featured Member / Kilo Klub
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 2,084
WOW!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TooPowerful4u View Post
nice lifts guys! Bruno LOVE the intensity, especially on the leg press....those last few reps were just all heart and nothing else!
No shit! All you guys are impressive, I don't even own a camcorder but maybe someday can add to this thread. Man I will have to watch these before hitting the gym tomorrow ! Thanks Toopoo great idea.
Reply With Quote
  #14 (permalink)  
Old 06-28-2008, 09:17 AM
ironfreak83's Avatar
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 311
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thor View Post
No shit! All you guys are impressive, I don't even own a camcorder but maybe someday can add to this thread. Man I will have to watch these before hitting the gym tomorrow ! Thanks Toopoo great idea.
mines just a cheap digital camera that i bought at wal mart. most of them take like 3-4 min video clips now. then you can hook it up to the computer and upload them.
Reply With Quote
  #15 (permalink)  
Old 06-28-2008, 09:18 AM
oswlsj's Avatar
Registered Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: NY
Posts: 136
old vid...

here is a old vid of me about a year ago ( Squatting 705 lbs. ) . i no longer go as heavy... i try to emphasize on deeper reps and more mind muscle connection. these are not that deep... so i am not looking for negative feedback from the peanut gallery....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqZhi334PRw
Tooreal11 likes this.

Last edited by oswlsj; 06-28-2008 at 09:21 AM. Reason: ----
Reply With Quote
  #16 (permalink)  
Old 06-28-2008, 09:26 AM
ironfreak83's Avatar
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 311
Quote:
Originally Posted by oswlsj View Post
here is a old vid of me about a year ago ( Squatting 705 lbs. ) . i no longer go as heavy... i try to emphasize on deeper reps and more mind muscle connection. these are not that deep... so i am not looking for negative feedback from the peanut gallery....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqZhi334PRw
fuckin right man, thats the shit i wanna see! MOTIVATION!
Reply With Quote
  #17 (permalink)  
Old 06-28-2008, 09:31 AM
oswlsj's Avatar
Registered Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: NY
Posts: 136
thx bro..

thank you... your vid was sweet too. just doing what we love.
Reply With Quote
  #18 (permalink)  
Old 06-28-2008, 09:31 AM
Phidias's Avatar
Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Alnilam
Posts: 5,920
Quote:
Originally Posted by bruno85 View Post
Here is a set of V-Squats. 4 plates+35 a sidex11

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0khStt7H5fg
AWESOME!

From the 7th rep I was like "ok next one he's done"! Then 8, 9... and finally 12... that's what I call HEART! Damn!!!

That's a great thread idea, TP... highly motivating.

A question though... does a 1h walking on the treadmil at a tortle pace vid count?

Keep the great stuff comin' guys!
__________________
...
Life's battles don't always go to the stronger or faster man, but soon or late the man who wins is the man who thinks he can.

Reply With Quote
  #19 (permalink)  
Old 06-28-2008, 09:35 AM
Phidias's Avatar
Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Alnilam
Posts: 5,920
Quote:
Originally Posted by oswlsj View Post
here is a old vid of me about a year ago ( Squatting 705 lbs. )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqZhi334PRw


I feel for the barbell... ain't you ashamed to put so much stress on that poor little piece of metal?
__________________
...
Life's battles don't always go to the stronger or faster man, but soon or late the man who wins is the man who thinks he can.

Reply With Quote
  #20 (permalink)  
Old 06-28-2008, 09:38 AM
oswlsj's Avatar
Registered Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: NY
Posts: 136
Bruno... i just watched the leg press VID.... wow.. way to push through the fatigue and pain!!!!

Phid... actually the bar was not stressed much as those were F A K E plates........... hehehe...
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


           

   Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription     How To Do Injections, Injection Instructions     

            

           

           

           

           

           

           

All times are GMT +10. The time now is 05:01 AM.

 
Translated to other languages thanks to vBET Translator 3.10.1
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1 Copyright ProfessionalMuscle.com 2002-2018

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
How To Use Synthol How To Do Injections
Buy Synthol Buy Synthol
Buy steroids at Ivitamins Steroids discussion board
How To Use Steroids
vbPLUS