over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

need some guidance with cutting diet!

chokedchicken123

Newbies
my first cycle was last summer 500mgs of test e blast with a trt dose cruise then over the winter i did a 500 test e/ 500 deca blast. I have decided to blast and cruise because I have serious long term goals of competing and I believe steroid use is a lifelong commitment. I did a year of research weighing the pros and cons before I stuck any needles in my body plus i'm going to med school soon so I am knowledgeable on the body and mechanisms of function of any drugs I take. Im not looking for advice on how to use AAS, I just didnt want to leave out any details. I started my diet at 5'11 220 lbs @ 15% bodyfat and so far I have dieted down to 195 in 5 weeks (at least 10 lbs being water).I am currently on a 500mgs of test e per week/50mgs tren ace per day/ 300mgs masteron e per week cycle with 10 mgs of nolva + 1mgs of Adex every other day blast. I have been training for 3 years dirty bulking for all three of those years (eating good, healthy foods just to many calories) I have gained lots of strength and mass but it hasn't facilitated the way I want to look. I want to be lean 7 or 8% bodyfat. for the past 5 weeks my diet has looked like this

meal 1.) 3 whole eggs + 2oz almonds

meal 2.) 4oz lean beef + 2 cups of broccoli and cauliflower

Meal 3.) protein bar or shake

Meal 4.) 12oz chicken tenderloins or breast + 1 medium sweet potato

Meal 5.) 4oz lean beef + 2 cups of broccoli and cauliflower

Meal 6.) 10 egg whites and 4oz of chickenbrest

usually my calories end up totaling around 2300-2500. carbs less than 50g for two days and on the third day i eat around 250g (replace meal 1 with oatmeal or life cereal with a tall glass of almond milk) fats are from 60g to 90g and the rest is protein which is usually about 230g, I always make sure I eat at least 1g of protein per lbs of bodyweight. and on sunday I have 1 cheat meal usually buffalo wings or a cheese burger. and once every 4 weeks a refeed day. I train 5 days per week and I have omitted cardio because I am on my feet as a supervisor at a shipping company for 4 hours a day 5 days a week walking around, climbing ladders etc.. does this diet look alright for my goals? I have never tried to get shreded before so im not sure what to expect. I haven't lost any strength but I haven't gained any either.

Tbh not enough food and especially not enough carbs imo. You've started very low so you have no where to go enen you stall. Very good food choices though

Tbh not enough food and especially not enough carbs imo. You've started very low so you have no where to go enen you stall. Very good food choices though

thanks for the response, what do you suggest as far as calories and carbs to get shredded?

That or more healthy fats on his low carb days.

thanks for the response, what do you suggest as far as calories and carbs to get shredded?

Carbs are a very individual thing and to be honest I cut on 500 a day so I'm far from the norm with my carb tolerance. As a rule diet on as much food,as many carbs and as little cardio as you can. What I mean by this is if your bulking and you've stoped gaining weight on 600 carbs and 5000 calories you don't start cutting on 3000. You go to 4500 for a few weeks, then 4000, then add a little cardio, then 3500 etc. metabolisms are adaptive so you've got to sneak the cuts in and just let the laws of thermodynamics go to work. Small cuts your body doesn't adapt to so quick. The numbers are individual of course. I don't belive in these online bodyweight calculators for calories, it's about knowing where you are metabolicly at the time. I should be cutting on about 2500 acording to them. I start about 4500, 500 carbs and drop cardio and end at about 3200 with about 45 minuites cardio and a big refeed once a week. Carbs about 450 at the bitter end as there's no dietary fats to drop at this point.

Last edited:
That or more healthy fats on his low carb days.

Or this yes. Im biased towards carbs as lower carb diets traumatise me. Some people thrive on them

Or this yes. Im biased towards carbs as lower carb diets traumatise me. Some people thrive on them
The low carbs killed me at first but after about two weeks I felt normal. But then again test and tren ace make me feel like a fucking god. Ill never run any other compounds :D

The low carbs killed me at first but after about two weeks I felt normal. But then again test and tren ace make me feel like a fucking god. Ill never run any other compounds :D

I never adapted, just got worse and worse. I would have lost my job eventually and jepodised my relationship with my son as im in a constant rage inside and ready to snap on a low carb diet. I could not belive a diet could affect me so much. Tren on high carb is indeed a nice feeling

Why are your portion sizes so different per meal? I think you would respond better to have the same macros each meal total up to your ending macro by meal 6. You should be shooting for 40grams protein per meal and around 35 carbs or less based on your current status for cutting. So basically hit 7oz lean meat per meal or 1-1/2 cup egg whites or 1-1/2 scoops whey protein. 2/3 cup rice tapering down to 1/2 cup as you progress and fats should lower to simply 15 almonds 2x per day or 2 tbsp peanut butter also tapering down in the end.
These are just my thoughts based upon what you have said your current body looks like. Without pictures, it could be a completely different story.

Why are your portion sizes so different per meal? I think you would respond betteand r to have the same macros each mealjust otal up to your ending macro by meal 6. You should be shooting for 40grams protein per meal and around 35 carbs or less based on your current status for cutting. So basically hit 7oz lean meat per meal or 1-1/2 cup egg whites or 1-1/2 scoops whey protein. 2/3 cup rice tapering down to 1/2 cup as you progress and fats should lower to simply 15 almonds 2x per day or 2 tbsp peanut butter also tapering down in the end.
These are just my thoughts based upon what you have said your current body looks like. Without pictures, it could be a completely different story.
The reason they vary is because I figured I should eat a good chunk of my carbs and fats in the morning because of all the physical activity at work, in the evening I really just lay around and study. Is this flawed thinking? I just figured that carbs and fats before during and directly after work might keep the muscle catabolism to a minimum.
As for my physique I would consider myself just getting to an intermediate level somewhere in between an ectomorph and a mesomorph my arms are about 16" legs are 25" chest is 45" and my waist is about 30"

The reason they vary is because I figured I should eat a good chunk of my carbs and fats in the morning because of all the physical activity at work, in the evening I really just lay around and study. Is this flawed thinking? I just figured that carbs and fats before during and directly after work might keep the muscle catabolism to a minimum.

As for my physique I would consider myself just getting to an intermediate level somewhere in between an ectomorph and a mesomorph my arms are about 16" legs are 25" chest is 45" and my waist is about 30"

I like that idea. You could even do something like fats and slightly larger carb serving post workout to help restore glucose/glycogen levels and then balance the rest of your meals evenly with your proteins/carbs.
Sounds like your at a good starting point though!

I like that idea. You could even do something like fats and slightly larger carb serving post workout to help restore glucose/glycogen levels and then balance the rest of your meals evenly with your proteins/carbs.
Sounds like your at a good starting point though!

Im pasty as fuck but so far this is how far i've got on my cut. Im probably going to do a clean bulk soon, i definitely want a lot more mass.

Attachments

• 11078161_814152065306049_3586836525909712427_n.jpg
    11078161_814152065306049_3586836525909712427_n.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 216
  • 11140398_814152091972713_5742782247670653556_n.jpg
    11140398_814152091972713_5742782247670653556_n.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 239

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member