over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Diet and Lifting help!

Yanksfan

Newbies
Hey fam what's up i had a few questions about diet and training. I know everyone is bulking right now but im trying to lean out some more so i can start my first cycle. Here is my diet please feel free critique it. Also im 5'10 210 pounds and about 15-16 percent bodyfat.

5:30 am- 4 eggs scrambled.

9:00 am- 2 ounces of cashews and some type of fruit.

10:30 am- Protein Shake 1 scoop mixed with water.

12:00 pm- 8 ounces of chicken breast and 2 more ounces of cashews.

3:30 pm- Some more fruit to get some carbs in me before my work out at 4:30

6:30 pm- Right after work out 6 more ounces of chicken or steak with either red potatoes or brown rice and a side salad

9:30 pm- Protein shake 2 scoops mixed with water.

This is the my normal diet give or take a few things again i am trying to lean out so i want to know if this is the right track. Also as far as training goes from speaking to a few body builders and reading some stuff online is that you don't have to lift light for high reps, from what i have seemed to gather is lift as heavy as u can for 4 sets for 8-10 reps is that about right?

-Thanks

Hey fam what's up i had a few questions about diet and training. I know everyone is bulking right now but im trying to lean out some more so i can start my first cycle. Here is my diet please feel free critique it. Also im 5'10 210 pounds and about 15-16 percent bodyfat.

5:30 am- 4 eggs scrambled. Add 4 more egg whites and veggies for fiber

9:00 am- 2 ounces of cashews and some type of fruit. 6-8oz of fish or chicken

10:30 am- Protein Shake 1 scoop mixed with water. I'm not the biggest fan of shaked. Try and get meat and veggies again

12:00 pm- 8 ounces of chicken breast and 2 more ounces of cashews. Good, but I prefer almonds :)

3:30 pm- Some more fruit to get some carbs in me before my work out at 4:30 4 and a half hours of no protein before a workout? MORE MEAT :)

6:30 pm- Right after work out 6 more ounces of chicken or steak with either red potatoes or brown rice and a side salad I know your dieting but consider a piece of fruit, apple or banana are good, this would be a good time for the shake

9:30 pm- Protein shake 2 scoops mixed with water. this is a good time for that steak, hand full of almonds

This is the my normal diet give or take a few things again i am trying to lean out so i want to know if this is the right track. Also as far as training goes from speaking to a few body builders and reading some stuff online is that you don't have to lift light for high reps, from what i have seemed to gather is lift as heavy as u can for 4 sets for 8-10 reps is that about right?

-Thanks

You NEED more protein of you will be losing a lot of muscle..

Also, keep on top of cardio. I've actually never done a diet to lose fat. I'll be doing my first cut next cycle. but keep in mind with these LOW carbs you will probably get pretty moody. I think you need to have a cheat DAY in there once a week or once every two weeks. Like a whole day eating whatever you want just make sure to keep the protein up.

Ok yea i will try and throw in a couple extra shakes i forgot to add the shake i drink right after a work out. Should it be a cheat day or just a cheat meal?

I hope someone else a little more experienced can jump in here and help but what I mean is DROP the shakes. Don't use them. They aren't as good as real food. If you want to use one, use it post workout. Meat is your best friend when trying to keep muscle.

Pers if you have a tough time getting in whole foods and you dont get hungry there is nothing wrong with shakes. I will even have a solid meal and then if I am short on pro I will then have a scoop of whey.

I dont have the luxury to be at work heating up and eating good and I find a nice choc when shake is delish and hits my sweet tooth. Oats and whey or CC and whey is also delish!

:lightbulb:

Cheat MEAL, not the whole day. Have one, all out cheat MEAL. Get 2 pizza boxes from Pizza Hut and destroy it! But don't do it all day long. It is easy to recover from a meal, tougher to recover from an entire day

I would use sweet potato or some other source of complex carb 45 minutes pre workout. I found sweet potatoes with red meat to work well for me. Also post workout i would switch to a simple carb, not fruits though as most fruit will full liver glycogen before muscle glycogen and of course some fast absorbing whey!

Hire Shelby

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity