over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ostarine causes gyno

hugostiglitz87

Registered
I've been running sarmtech LGD and Ostarine good stuff. Been on 5 weeks with Ostarine 4 with LGD. But I'm starting to read ostarine can cause gyno. Well I have had 2 lumps behind my nipples peanus size not painful just annoyed this happen and I'm stacking it with test E 300 mg a week never had issues with gyno.

Currently taking anastrolze and raloxifene

Will they go away or surgery is a most.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

There's a very little chance that Ostarine might be causing. I'm curious, do you get gyno if you run it on it's own?

You are running 300mg test, lgd and ostarine but ostarine has definitely given you gyno :star-w:rs

You are running 300mg test, lgd and ostarine but ostarine has definitely given you gyno :star-w:rs
I have ran lgd and test no issues sorry for not clarifying I recently added ostarine and the gyno started.

Before no problems

I have ran lgd and test no issues sorry for not clarifying I recently added ostarine and the gyno started.

Before no problems

He was being sarcastic, he’s saying it’s most likely just the test simply because.....that’s what causes gyno!

For me personally the same dose of test, same vial same everything, will
sometimes give me gyno symptoms and sometimes it won’t it’s not consistent at all. Just because the test didn’t give you gyno before doesn’t mean it isnt the culprit now.

He was being sarcastic, he’s saying it’s most likely just the test simply because.....that’s what causes gyno!

sometimes give me gyno symptoms and sometimes it won’t it’s not consistent at all. Just because the test didn’t give you gyno before doesn’t mean it isnt the culprit now.
So to get rid of these lumps will my current regime work? Anastrolze and raloxifene?

OP i see everyone above busting on you cause Osta is a sarm and so safe but I call bullshit. Osta gave me some minor gyno and i have found it the hardest to combat compared to a bunch of actual steriods so dont buy into the shit above.

As for actually help reversing it, run Ralox at 120mg until the lumps are gone, typically two weeks along with Stane that whole time. Drop the Ralox to 60 for another two weeks and continue the stane at least 4 weeks after stopping Ralox. That protocol has worked for myself and others. Good luck bud.

How do you even know that you are taking Ostarine, because it's stated on the label? I would speculate that most SARM products contain steroids or prohormones, or whatever.

OP i see everyone above busting on you cause Osta is a sarm and so safe but I call bullshit. Osta gave me some minor gyno and i have found it the hardest to combat compared to a bunch of actual steriods so dont buy into the shit above.

As for actually help reversing it, run Ralox at 120mg until the lumps are gone, typically two weeks along with Stane that whole time. Drop the Ralox to 60 for another two weeks and continue the stane at least 4 weeks after stopping Ralox. That protocol has worked for myself and others. Good luck bud.

No you are incorrect. I wasn't implying Ostarine can not cause or contribute to gyno in a drug stack.

Exactly. Even if something else had caused gyno as you know I just think it's plain wrong to assume 1 drug did so especially when another drug in your stack is known for doing so. 300mg test could cause gyno in pretty much everyone if estrogen is not controlled. As you state the same drug and dose can do different things at different times. I have run 1g test before and not got gyno but have had it on 300mg. There are so many factors in all of this. Moreover he added ostarine with lgd as well.

Anyway OP forget all of that I just found it weird you stated ostarine had definitely caused it. I would recommend blood work to see total test, free test, estrogen, prolactin etc. Generally I would state get on nolvadex/tamoxifen (or similar) to get rid of estrogenic gyno. You should always have tamox/torem/ralox on hand incase of this. You should always have an AI such as aromasin/arimidex on hand as well. I see you have though so that's great.

How long have you been on anastrozole and raloxifene and at what doses? Yes it should go away if the lumps are newly formed.

I ran Osta with and without test just at TRT level. Without test I had not gyno issues. With test I had the issue. I ran ligandrol and Osta together and had no issue. I run test done up to 300 mg/w and have no issues. For me, there seems to be some interaction with osta and test.

Oh and OP, if your AI’s are from that same research site be careful. If they aren’t working try a different source ASAP

No you are incorrect. I wasn't implying Ostarine can not cause or contribute to gyno in a drug stack.

Exactly. Even if something else had caused gyno as you know I just think it's plain wrong to assume 1 drug did so especially when another drug in your stack is known for doing so. 300mg test could cause gyno in pretty much everyone if estrogen is not controlled. As you state the same drug and dose can do different things at different times. I have run 1g test before and not got gyno but have had it on 300mg. There are so many factors in all of this. Moreover he added ostarine with lgd as well.

Anyway OP forget all of that I just found it weird you stated ostarine had definitely caused it. I would recommend blood work to see total test, free test, estrogen, prolactin etc. Generally I would state get on nolvadex/tamoxifen (or similar) to get rid of estrogenic gyno. You should always have tamox/torem/ralox on hand incase of this. You should always have an AI such as aromasin/arimidex on hand as well. I see you have though so that's great.

How long have you been on anastrozole and raloxifene and at what doses? Yes it should go away if the lumps are newly formed.
I have been on anastrozole and raloxifene pushing 3 weeks now hard to say if the lumps are getting smaller or not. I'm getting bloods done tmr.

Appreciate everyone response first time trying sarms they are legit I really like lgd good stuff.

I have been on anastrozole and raloxifene pushing 3 weeks now hard to say if the lumps are getting smaller or not. I'm getting bloods done tmr.

Not a good sign. Although I am curious what your blood work will show. Are you carrying on with the test/osta/lgd? If so how long will you run them?

Appreciate everyone response first time trying sarms they are legit I really like lgd good stuff.

Yes I really like LGD-4033 when I used it as well.

Not a good sign. Although I am curious what your blood work will show. Are you carrying on with the test/osta/lgd? If so how long will you run them?

Yes I really like LGD-4033 when I used it as well.
I'm still on test but lowered it to 250 a week along with LGD taking 10 mg of lgd now.

How good is the lgd with some test? I'm on 220mg trt right now and was thinking of trying it.

Ostarine is highly anabolic but does not convert to DHT (dihydrotestosterone) or estrogen, so it won't be caused by that.
Ostarine is the weakest of the SARMS. I don't believe it to be the culprit.

LDG 4033 is very strong. Mike Arnold has some great articles on it. Worth reading into.

Sent from my S2 using Tapatalk

How do you even know that you are taking Ostarine, because it's stated on the label? I would speculate that most SARM products contain steroids or prohormones, or whatever.

Exactly!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity