advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Keeping aas Low as possible while still growing!! A Healthier approach?

mincepie11

Registered
My main question here was has tried very low dose of tren while cruising on trt Test dose.. and my reason for asking is as follows!
Im currently cruising , or more so recomping (dropping fat, gaining muscle weight staying literally exactly same weight on tbe scale, but body is transforming back to state I left it after year break)

My stats around year and a half ago were around 6"2 118kg 10-12% bf while still gaining , I was looking awesome and I was loving life but all come to an end pretty quick when my blood pressure was shooting through the roof ( age 26) , was struggling with breathing, sweating all day and health was shot, i generally felt like crap. My family also had a history of heart problems so when your struggling to keep breath this is always in the back of your head.. .This scare put me off BBing for a good year and it would have been the worst year of my life.. that 10% bf quickly turned into 20% and I was off my self...
All this was the result trying to get to big to quick and putting health second best .. I had build up my test dose starting low and increasing as gains would stop to around ,1200mg a week and cruising there along side either deca or eq dosed around 600mg a week.. I was gaining like crazy, and at the time thought this was great, but now , a year lata, getting back into the gym trying to get back to where I was a year ago, have realised quicker is never better in this game.
After training for 2 months without any aas and getting diet in check I have jumped back on with a completely different approach, keeping aas doses as low as possible where you can still see weekly gains, doing this by using higher doses of peptides and GH
For example, my current protocol looks like this

200mg test cyp Weekly (M/Th)
8iu Gh daily (wake,post,pre bed)
Mod/ghrp2 3x daily 10min pre Gh
Hcg 250iu x 2 weekly

And the results im seeing from this are incredible. . Im seeing bodyfat dropping and lean mass taking its place, my weight hasnt moved one bit . ...
The best part of it all is I feel great! My blood pressure is perfect, my chlostrol is perfect and I generally feel good...

My question is , this protocol is working so well I wanna see how long I can keep aas low while jacking up Gh and Increasing number of ghrp/mod shots per day .. Would the addition of a very low dose of tren around 50mg show noticeable results while keeping all other sides bp,hairloss,sweats at bay ?? If so, why arnt more people keeping there aas low , and nasty sides down , and as the body adapts either increase peps or include a low dose of another aas to keep gains coming..

Sorry about the long ass post, I just thought more should understand more is never better.

If things are going so well, your health is great, you're losing BF, and gaining muscle, then why change a single thing until you hit a plateau? If you start adding in stuff when its not needed then you'll eventually be left off where you were before you stopped training in the first place.

If things are going so well, your health is great, you're losing BF, and gaining muscle, then why change a single thing until you hit a plateau? If you start adding in stuff when its not needed then you'll eventually be left off where you were before you stopped training in the first place.
Hey mate. .. this is my exact plan... im gunna cruise like this as long as possible.... im asking now to prepare mt self for a few months from now or when ever my gain stop ..

Is that pharma HGH?
Mate they are labeled jintropin, come in jintropin boxes, but not proper jintropin boxes, just perfect prints on generic yellow top boxes.... but I have had my suspisions on them even being yellow tops... I done boil test yesterday and everything stayed clear ..
This is off a domestic aussie by the way, so I had my doubts from the beginning. .

Im mainly looking for any aas that I can keep low and experiment with how much gains i can get from it..

I already know how fast I grow on 1g + so I have a comparison

Mate they are labeled jintropin, come in jintropin boxes, but not proper jintropin boxes, just perfect prints on generic yellow top boxes.... but I have had my suspisions on them even being yellow tops... I done boil test yesterday and everything stayed clear ..
This is off a domestic aussie by the way, so I had my doubts from the beginning. .

Oh, ok... I was going to ask if you're rich. Most Jins in today's market are either relabeled Chinese generics or just sugar.

Haha mate to tell you truth if I actually could get pharma.gh over here , that I knew was legit... I prob would make sure I found some cash to buy it haha ..
And yeah, do you know much about accuracy of boil test, I figured cloudiness shows presence of protein peptide, the face it stayed clear sorta shows theres nothing present right?

I wouldn't expect any muscle growth from 50mg tren per week

IMO once you have reached a certain size with high doses if you lose size it's easier to get back there on less than before. Very smart approach. Body adapts to any dose over time n people should follow similar plan. Lowest dose to grow n then when things plateau up the dose. Blood tests every 8-12 weeks and only cruise when things look off

I'll elaborate on my own personal experience later, but I agree.

Nobody wants to admit it, but less is more.

I like the whole low dose approach. But long term tren use can and will lead to the same health problems you had previously. And 200 mg of test a week at age 26? Your body was probably producing almost as much as that naturally without shutting down your whole hpta.

I'll elaborate on my own personal experience later, but I agree.

Nobody wants to admit it, but less is more.

Interested in hearing your experience bro!

I like the whole low dose approach. But long term tren use can and will lead to the same health problems you had previously. And 200 mg of test a week at age 26? Your body was probably producing almost as much as that naturally without shutting down your whole hpta.

Uh....no. 200mg is about 300% of what a HEALTHY adult male produces at a relatively young age.

I agree that 200 mg. is too high. I read in a medical journal that the average male in his 20's produces about 10 mg. a day of testosterone. But this can vary widely. It all depends on how sensitive your hypothalamus is. It is the master gland that controls how much LH and FSH the pituitary gland puts out. LH makes the testes produce testosterone. FSH makes the testes produce sperm.

The problem with using high doses of AAS and then going down to a "safe" dose is that the body is used to the high doses and the lower dose just dosen't work any more. My experience is that a dose of 200 mg. of primobolin worked great when I first started using. I had considerable muscle growth. Now after using higher does for several years, that 200 mg.dose does nothing. That is a sad fact about using these drugs. This info is also in a William LLewellyn article in Muscular Dev. Mag.

I'm my biggest ATM cruising on 250mgs a week. Iv recently hired a coach and my diet is nailed.

I start my blast on Sunday and cannot wait to see the gains I get!

So yeah, if everything else is nailed like diet and training then you can definitely grow on lower dosages!

4 months between pics (before on left, after on right).

I had him cut his doses in half (some even more). The changes were accomplished via diet and cardio manipulations.

Attachments

• kyle 4 month trans.jpg
    kyle 4 month trans.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 367

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member