over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Super low dose dnp?

heavyhitter

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I think I saw someone on here saying they use really low dose dnp to stay lean but I couldn't find anything with a search. Had anyone used a low dose...like 50-100 Mg's of dnp during a gaining phase to help stay lean and help with insulin sensitivity? Any thoughts?

Very interested in this approach too. Was planning to use DNP at 200 mgs for 14 days after every 8-10 "blast/growing" phase to clean it up if need be. The super low dose approach might be even better especially because I think you could keep up insulin sensitivity for much longer during a gaining phase.

Looking forward to some input!

I used EA DNP at 100-150 with good results and minimal sides.. I'd do it again. I was cutting though.. planning on using it on a bulk to see how affective it is

Well, today was my first dose ever of 50mg lol. I don't plan to go higher than 150mg for my first run, so I'll report back in about 2 weeks. Interested to hear what others have to say about the matter.

In a gaining phase I'd rather just eat a bit less than use something that could potentially have long term effects.

If worried about insulin sensitivity during the off season...
- stay leaner
- keep cardio consistent
- keep carbs lowered on off days
- track your blood glucose
- metformin or GDA's

I used EA DNP at 100-150 with good results and minimal sides.. I'd do it again. I was cutting though.. planning on using it on a bulk to see how affective it is

When you say minima sides.....what did you notice at 100mg? Just some heat and sweating? Dinitro dnp gave me some serious stomach sides at 250 a day. I'm hoping maybe lower dose doesn't do that

Somewhat interested in this myself. Following along to see what the pros here say.

Somewhat interested in this myself. Following along to see what the pros here say.

Whoops...sorry not a pro. I'll keep my mouth shut.

When you say minima sides.....what did you notice at 100mg? Just some heat and sweating? Dinitro dnp gave me some serious stomach sides at 250 a day. I'm hoping maybe lower dose doesn't do that

i feel pretty much nothing at 200mg. i would have to really pound the carbs. but my typical day to day diet is only 250g carbs and my dnp diet is about 100g carbs. the only time i feel the heat from dnp is when i'm upwards of 600-800mg and it's just constant heat/lethargy.

surprised to hear you saying you're having issues at 250mg crystal - stomach issues especially. are you taking the dnp with food? definitely should be. otherwise, sometimes i get weird heartburn/indigestion kinda feeling on dnp and i take some tums or otc heartburn crap and it chills out

Last edited:
I think I saw someone on here saying they use really low dose dnp to stay lean but I couldn't find anything with a search. Had anyone used a low dose...like 50-100 Mg's of dnp during a gaining phase to help stay lean and help with insulin sensitivity? Any thoughts?

The lowest I have ran it with nice results is 200mg every 12 hours. You can always try the lower dosage to experiment what works for you.

I've done 100mg/day while on insulin to ward off potential fat gain. It seemed to work and I didn't even notice I was on it. No significant heat, no crappy workouts, cum slightly yellow but not yellow enough to cause alarm for the unsuspecting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sweating and fat loss. That's it.. no sides other than that's I loved the no sides. At 250 from dinitro wasn't bad either but sweating was bad and uncomfortable with lethargy and tiredness

500 was just unbearable

I've done 100mg/day while on insulin to ward off potential fat gain. It seemed to work and I didn't even notice I was on it. No significant heat, no crappy workouts, cum slightly yellow but not yellow enough to cause alarm for the unsuspecting.

Sounds good to me (minus the yellow semen part lol). I'd like to get benefits of additional fat loss during this cut without having to sacrifice intensity in the gym.

I have said over the years that I like it at low dose(not over 100)...I do it for damage control reasons...at this dose I'm not miserable, lethargic and workouts are still good

I have said over the years that I like it at low dose(not over 100)...I do it for damage control reasons...at this dose I'm not miserable, lethargic and workouts are still good

I believe you like it at around 70mg or so? For how long do you run it?

Damage control? Mostly during periods where you overeat? To compensate?

i feel pretty much nothing at 200mg. i would have to really pound the carbs. but my typical day to day diet is only 250g carbs and my dnp diet is about 100g carbs. the only time i feel the heat from dnp is when i'm upwards of 600-800mg and it's just constant heat/lethargy.

surprised to hear you saying you're having issues at 250mg crystal - stomach issues especially. are you taking the dnp with food? definitely should be. otherwise, sometimes i get weird heartburn/indigestion kinda feeling on dnp and i take some tums or otc heartburn crap and it chills out

Ya I take it with food. I have tons of stomach issues. I have I've and bile gastritis. I had lots of cramping and very soft stools from about day 3 till I stopped using it

This is kind of more what I was looking for

sweating and fat loss. That's it.. no sides other than that's I loved the no sides. At 250 from dinitro wasn't bad either but sweating was bad and uncomfortable with lethargy and tiredness

500 was just unbearable

So you saw noticeable fat loss at 100mg?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws