over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HCG 3x Times A Week

FITABOLICREP

Banned
500iu mon wed fri on trt. I tell you what I feel much better. Bigger balls and more sex drive. I used to just do 500iu once a week while on. This new protocol much better. Anyone else with same results?

If you do 300iu five days weekly you'll get less E2 conversion and similar results. I tried it with 200iu daily and experienced no increase in E2 from lower dosing.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLk0VZG8FXA"]Using hCG to Prevent Testicle Size and Sperm Reduction on Testosterone : Review of Studies - YouTube[/ame]

I was doing 500 EOD but it may have been a little too much so in the future I am experimenting with 250-350 EOD

But 500 EOD did work it's just after a while my balls started to ache a little and I thought that may have been a sign of desensitization

so better to do 1 dose or 3 doses split up? if doing 1500 per week

I experienced higher E2 doing higher doses vs the same amount spread out. I used to do 500iu 2x weekly but have moved to smaller doses more often since my E2 spike disproportionately to hCG amount.

If you do 300iu five days weekly you'll get less E2 conversion and similar results. I tried it with 200iu daily and experienced no increase in E2 from lower dosing.

You don`t need to use HCG if you are on the Humanofort. It contains Activin and Inhibin.

Activin and inhibin were first identified as proteins of central importance to reproductive biology for their capacity to regulate pituitary follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) secretion. Research spanning nearly three decades has revealed a highly complex relationship between these highly conserved proteins and their “siblings” in the transforming growth factor β superfamily. Activin actions are critical in many organ systems, and knowledge of how activin is produced and controlled is relevant to many aspects of human health and disease. Sertoli cell function is intimately related to activin and inhibin biology; these cells are targeted by pituitary gland-derived FSH to regulate their synthesis, and their levels are a key determinant of male fertility and physiology. Research has identified specific roles for locally produced activin and inhibin in testicular development and function. This chapter updates material in the previous edition of this book [1], focusing on activin and inhibin biology in the testis, to reflect the rapid growth in our understanding of these factors.

so maybe do 1000 a week spread out 5 days a week?

Pretty much what I do. I tried going without it, since I moved to daily TRT injections, but I don't feel as well and my libido suffers.

You don`t need to use HCG if you are on the Humanofort. It contains Activin and Inhibin.

Activin and inhibin were first identified as proteins of central importance to reproductive biology for their capacity to regulate pituitary follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) secretion. Research spanning nearly three decades has revealed a highly complex relationship between these highly conserved proteins and their “siblings” in the transforming growth factor β superfamily. Activin actions are critical in many organ systems, and knowledge of how activin is produced and controlled is relevant to many aspects of human health and disease. Sertoli cell function is intimately related to activin and inhibin biology; these cells are targeted by pituitary gland-derived FSH to regulate their synthesis, and their levels are a key determinant of male fertility and physiology. Research has identified specific roles for locally produced activin and inhibin in testicular development and function. This chapter updates material in the previous edition of this book [1], focusing on activin and inhibin biology in the testis, to reflect the rapid growth in our understanding of these factors.

I'm forced to buy it as part of my TRT regimen and I do better with than without it. I was diagnosed with extreme serotonin deficiency when younger and I react weird to all meds, I either over respond or don't respond. Humanofort makes life better but I still can't function properly without hCG.

Um...my balls stayed small on humanofort. So um...yeah no.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws