over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I like SYNTHETINE

2elbows

Registered
So in the Peptide forum I posted I was going to do Frag HGH and Anavar to see what affects they would have on fat loss.
Elvia1023 suggested I add SYNTHETINE.

SO far I have not been disappointed. In 2 weeks I have noticed more vascularity and fat loss without really losing weight. I have a vein in my abs I have never had a vein in my abs. I am 51 years old.

I am using 3 ml a day 1.5 in each delt along with my 1000 mcg's of Frag, my 200 mg of test cyp per wk, my 300 mcg's of HCG every 3 days and 40 mg's of Anavar day.

I don't know if it is the Anavar or the SYNTHETINE but I feel really good on it and on workout days my forearms look like little snakes under the skin. that's how vascular I have become in 2 weeks.

Thanks for the suggestion Elvia1023.

So in the Peptide forum I posted I was going to do Frag HGH and Anavar to see what affects they would have on fat loss.

SO far I have not been disappointed. In 2 weeks I have noticed more vascularity and fat loss without really losing weight. I have a vein in my abs I have never had a vein in my abs. I am 51 years old.

I am using 3 ml a day 1.5 in each delt along with my 1000 mcg's of Frag, my 200 mg of test cyp per wk, my 300 mcg's of HCG every 3 days and 40 mg's of Anavar day.

I don't know if it is the Anavar or the SYNTHETINE but I feel really good on it and on workout days my forearms look like little snakes under the skin. that's how vascular I have become in 2 weeks.

I haven't seen vascularity from synthetine, but I have gotten better pumps and vacscularity from anavar.

From synthetine I notice better endurance in the gym, more sweating when I workout, and it seems to contribute to fat loss.

Thanks for letting me know. Incase guys wondered he posted about wanting to use a fat burner but he can't use the likes of dnp and clen etc. Obviously DNP is king of fat burning but it doesn't come without risks. Synthetine for me sounded ideal for this guy so I am happy it's working out. He also posted about GH Frag and I think I stated to keep it simple and some test, low dosed hgh and synthetine would be a great combo.

Matey it's hard to say as anavar gives me those exact benefits as well. However synthetine always increases my vascularity as well. I find when trying new compounds it's always best using 1 at a time and giving yourself at least a few weeks before adding something else in. That way you can gauge better what is doing what. But if you are getting all those benefits and feel good who really cares and it's a win/win situation. It's not like you are dosing the kitchen sink and just a few effective compounds at standard doses.

Are you using an AI? If not I would get blood work just to monitor your estrogen on 200mg test and the HCG. Otherwise I am happy you are getting on so well. Just keep on the same path and the results will only get better. Just for reference this is what I get from both...

Avar... I simply look better. Even if I am eating a surplus of calories I will look leaner/better after adding it in. My vascularity will increase and my muscles will "pop" more. It will also help me build new muscle tissue. However most times I will be in a deficit so losing body fat, getting harder and it simply accelerates the process. It also helps me maintain muscle tissue when calories are low. I love avar but last time I tried upping to 60mg and the acid reflux was horrible so 40mg seems to be my sweet spot now. I can't think of a better oral for high doing though especially if someone is ok with the side effects. If I didn't get bad acid reflux now I would dose it higher. For older guys I think 40mg is plenty as it can destroy your lipids so as I posted in that thread I hope you are on some good cholesterol aids.

Synthetine... like clock work everytime... I sweat more when training from day 1, my vascularity comes out straightaway and it's noticeable within just a few days. The fat burning takes more time and obviously my diet is a massive factor. However even when bulking synthetine also makes me look better. I love increased vascularity especially when it has started to fade due to increased calories. I think the vascularity makes me look much more impressive especially in person. It can help minimize fat accruel when growing. It also makes me feel better regardless of diet. Just a fantastic product with pretty much no side effects for me. I write that because when mega dosing it I did notice increased tightness in my neck post injection but it wasn't even bad and not an issue for me.

Yes

Using a AI just had blood work all looked good I check it every 3 months.

Fine in delt.

I use a 1 inch in the delts and no problem. Tried the quads and they were too sore the next day. I'l stick with the delts.

From synthetine I notice better endurance in the gym, more sweating when I workout, and it seems to contribute to fat loss.

I'm naturally very vascular when hitting things regularly...The above is what I notice the most from Synthetine (endurance and fat burning)... But would figure that it contributes to increased vascularity as you shred more from Synthetine's effects.

Definitely another compound I have yet to try going by the reviews it gets :headbang:

mon - fri i use it as a staple , i love it!

Definitely another compound I have yet to try going by the reviews it gets :headbang:

If you give it a run, make sure to post up some feedback...Excellent product!

I use a 1 inch in the delts and no problem. Tried the quads and they were too sore the next day. I'l stick with the delts.

That's good to know. I shoot my delts as well. Recently as I am only injecting AAS every 4 days I have been putting it in my glutes as well. Never had an issue even with 5ml in one go. I never inject my quads for the same reason. I have shot my quads with AAS years ago and it was always unpredictable so I stopped bothering.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131