over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Shredabull

What is it? Some OTC glorified caffeine pill?

The shit is CRAZY!!... i get all geeked out on it..... great stuff

Any feedback on this? Curious what you noticed when using this product if anything

It's a proprietary formula (which I don't usually like) but it was pretty intense the times I've used it. And I'm definitely not a stim lightweight lol.

That syndrex that queefer made had me strung out for almost 24 hours lol

but it was pretty intense the times I've used it. And I'm definitely not a stim lightweight lol.

Me neither. im a stim junkie....LOL... the ONLY thing i don't like about it is it doesn't hit me the same all the time...there's been times it's hit me it in 30min and times its hit me in 2hrs....but when it dioes....holy shit..like a freight train

Great product. I’m always cutting and reverse dieting cutting and reverse dieting so I like to rotate shredabull and ECA stacks so I can take a break from the E nah mean? I actually am drier and hold less water on the shredabull than anything. Full disclosure I do not use hormones. I like better than clen.

Any feedback on this? Curious what you noticed when using this product if anything

I liked it…..it’s probably one of the better/stronger OTC fat burners you can use IMO. It gave me a nice little boost when dieting down on lower calories.

What otc could possibly be better than caffeine, ephedrine, DMAA and nicotine combo.

They have all these fancy different named formulas in the vast otc stim world. But in reality they all pale in comparison to the above combo.

What otc could possibly be better than caffeine, ephedrine, DMAA and nicotine combo.

They have all these fancy different named formulas in the vast otc stim world. But in reality they all pale in comparison to the above combo.

This one.......Have you tried it? if not, try it... THEN come by and say what you said

Honestly, having used shredabull and the compounds you list above, I can say that shredabull is strong enough that you need to list dosages of the 4 you listed in order to make a comparison. For example, I think 300mg caffeine, 75-100mg DMAA and 20mg ephedrine would be on par with at least the sensation that shredabull provided. I haven't used DMAA in a while so I'd need to try again to fully experiment.

Not really sure how incorporating nicotine would change things. Ive never used more than 2mg of nicotine at a time and usually only with 100mg caffeine if anything. It's a very good appetite suppressant on its own and the half life being so short allows it to be used later in the day.

It sounds like the stim portion of it is just caffeine and dmha (which is apparently structured similar to DMAA). It looks like its a blend so you dont see the break down.

Im a little curious, ill probably pick some up. I thought it was more like a pre-workout powder. I didnt realize it's meant to be like fat burning capsules so that's kind of a turn off but i might give it a go.

How are its effects on the cardiovascular system? Increased heart rate? palpitations? Elevated BP?

I didn't use it for an extended period so I couldn't say about the long term effect on bp but it did increase my rhr.

It sounds like the stim portion of it is just caffeine and dmha (which is apparently structured similar to DMAA). It looks like its a blend so you dont see the break down.

Im a little curious, ill probably pick some up. I thought it was more like a pre-workout powder. I didnt realize it's meant to be like fat burning capsules so that's kind of a turn off but i might give it a go.
I didn't like that it doesn't give a breakdown of the stims either. It's especially annoying when companies do that with stim products. Also, the higenamine and yohimbine are stims as well.

Just stack ECA with dnp and slap on a nicotine patch

Winter is coming

You should patent this protocol, lol.

DNP in winter is great, you can sleep with summer clothes and do not need to put the heating, you will also lose a few pounds. If there is a drug that can be the equivalent of gold, it is this.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear