over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

dave palumbo coaching off season pre contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

live2liftt

Newbies
Hey guys,

Basically I'm looking for someone to coach me/share knowledge advice for offseason and pre contest

I have been in contact with Dave Palumbo who from what I have heard and know he is very knowledgable in the sport

For a very reasonable price he offers off season coaching which is 24 weeks of personalised diet/training/drug stack/supplements based on what your goals etc are

You send him updates once weekly with pics etc and he adjusts it accordingly

What I wanted to know what has anyone had aby experience with him or similar services?

Im worried that he wont put in much effort because Im not a big named athlete or and even worse he just employs someone to send cookie cutter crap diets etc

Any thoughts guys?

Im from the UK btw

Ive heard either Shelby Starnes or John meadows are very good at what they do

I think they both have websites, check them out :)

Ive heard either Shelby Starnes or John meadows are very good at what they do

I think they both have websites, check them out :)

Thanks for the reply bro!

I have been hearing alot of good things about Alex Azarian is his name? And he is quite affordable to ever heard of him?

I will check shelbys website now John meadows was a little pricey as Im working on a budget shamefully

Thanks for the reply bro!

I have been hearing alot of good things about Alex Azarian is his name? And he is quite affordable to ever heard of him?

I will check shelbys website now John meadows was a little pricey as Im working on a budget shamefully

Im not sure about him, but yeah Everyone seems to say they are worth the moneys.

I have used 2 'diet/prep/coach/' guys, I can honestly say that it was better to pay a little more. The attention to detail the more expensive guy (and by more expensive I mean $300 more which is very little when you are talking a whole years training) gave was a night and day difference over the 'cheaper' fella

In my limited experience, you do get what you pay for.

I have used 2 'diet/prep/coach/' guys, I can honestly say that it was better to pay a little more. The attention to detail the more expensive guy (and by more expensive I mean $300 more which is very little when you are talking a whole years training) gave was a night and day difference over the 'cheaper' fella

In my limited experience, you do get what you pay for.

Alex Azarian has said he can do a year for $500 which seems very good and I have only read good things about him.

I do agree about you get what you pay for 9 times out of 10

If money is a deciding factor id get on the mountaindog website for $10 a month , use that for a nutritional base and bust you ass in the gym , a lot of mountain dog exercises can be seen on you tube , save you funds for some legit gear and HGH then hire Shelby for your contest prep.

I have only heard great things from Alex's clients. Is he still a sponsor here?

Based on their track records and clients here, I would recommend Shelby or John.

I've only used Alex, no others. He will answer your questions and give you a basic outline. He has been very quick to answer my questions.

However, if you don't have much experience, it could be challenging. I think I paid $400 for six months.

Depends on your skill level and where you want to go. If you want training, I'd say mountaindog style. If you need nutrition and are wanting to compete, Shelby.

I dont think you could go wrong with any if YOU do your part.

I have only heard great things from Alex's clients. Is he still a sponsor here?

Yes he is.

I have used both Alex and Shelby but I had a year break between them and during that time I demolished my body.

Alex is good and he is only $400/year and you get email response once a year maybe twice.

Shelby costs more but he is WAY more in details, requires pictures and a good bit of info every 7 days, email response is blazing fast, and he has change things on me either every week or every 2 weeks (bump up cardio, drop carbs, somethings).

Shelby does low carbs on cuts, alex does carb cycling.

But there is something about Shelby. Like, I have not even stepped out of my diet or been close to it while working with him. It's probably because he wants picture updates every week and if you fuck up then he can see it. It's like when you go to class and there is this super nice teacher but yet "difficult". You spent the money on the class and it's your education but you don't want to fuck up because you don't want the instructor to be disappointed in you.

Anyways, I have not dropped a single lb while working with Shelby but when you look at the pictures you can see that my loves handles are almost gone and a lot of fat is off my back. So that is very damn impressive because I got shit for genetics.

BTW you guys know you can make close to $300 a month just by donating plasma right?

Shelby is $250 for the first month and then $150. So 1 month of plasma donation=2 months of shelby. :headbang:

BTW you guys know you can make close to $300 a month just by donating plasma right?

Shelby is $250 for the first month and then $150. So 1 month of plasma donation=2 months of shelby. :headbang:

woah what? how the hell and where the hell do you do that?!

only thing i get when i donate plasma is a cookie.:(

to OP, hire John, Shelby, or Alex, there all great. but John's way is very healthy which is a huge bonus.

You do know that those clinics are very picky about who they pick as plasma donors, right? You have to meet a ridiculous amount of standards on a list.

hahah i wont if they would even take plasma from some one on AAS or if they would test of it.

only thing i get when i donate plasma is a cookie.:(

to OP, hire John, Shelby, or Alex, there all great. but John's way is very healthy which is a huge bonus.

That's blood. Not plasma. You donate blood. You sell plasma.

You do know that those clinics are very picky about who they pick as plasma donors, right? You have to meet a ridiculous amount of standards on a list.

The fuck they are. And the fuck you do. As long as you can pass their disease and drug check at the time of your first visit you're golden. I used to go their twice a week when I was a teenager to help support my weed habit. I even won a boom-box from them once during one of their raffles.

I haven't sold plasma in more than 10 years but I drive by one of the clinics everyday on my way home from work. It's obvious that nothing has changed. 75% of the people walking in and out of the place are bums, drunks, tweakers, punks and whores.

I work with a guy who has way more kids than he can afford and both him and his wife make $200 a piece per month by selling plasma. He said he hates going there because of all the scumbags that try to start conversations with him.

That's blood. Not plasma. You donate blood. You sell plasma.

The fuck they are. And the fuck you do. As long as you can pass their disease and drug check at the time of your first visit you're golden. I used to go their twice a week when I was a teenager to help support my weed habit. I even won a boom-box from them once during one of their raffles.

I haven't sold plasma in more than 10 years but I drive by one of the clinics everyday on my way home from work. It's obvious that nothing has changed. 75% of the people walking in and out of the place are bums, drunks, tweakers, punks and whores.

I work with a guy who has way more kids than he can afford and both him and his wife make $200 a piece per month by selling plasma. He said he hates going there because of all the scumbags that try to start conversations with him.

Oh, and you can't have gotten any new piercings or tattoos within the last year. If you have, and they're not obviously brand new, just lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner