over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hard to focus on just girlfriend

!MeanStreak!

Registered
Anybody else whose in a relationship find it hard to stay loyal to your Gf? I'm always happy about being in a relationship when I'm off cycle but man when I'm on cycle I just want to be free lol I would never cheat but dam it is hard.

One of the negatives of gear. If anything it makes my will power and self control better. It's tough at first but you get used to it. Plus I've got a keeper so I wouldn't risk it for a couple of nights of sex

Loyalty is a misguided word, especially now in this current and new age society. However, if "true" love is in your heart, your heart will stir you in the right the direction. Us men think w our lower heads and not out upper brains.

True love is the point here...

I used to have that problem when I first started gear.. It gave me a confidence I didn't have before.

That being said, I don't have a problem being faithful anymore. You obviously realize you have a problem, so now you can be more aware of it and correct it.

Does she know you cheat on her? If not STOP! If she does know, you will probably never be trusted again, and she'll more likely then not cheat on you.

Hell, she probably is.

There is absolutely no excuse for cheating on somebody that you truly love. If you really need to have sex with other people, leave the relationship that you are in first. I can think of plenty of times when test has made me want to screw everything that moves. Would I do it? Hell no! I have an incredible woman by my side and I would never lie to her or do anything to hurt her, regardless of what my elevated hormone levels are telling my dick to do.

Just like training and dieting, this involves willpower. Get some.

Men are not monogamous creatures by nature. If you feel as though your urge to screw everything in sight with 2 legs and a vagina is overpowering, then break up and stay single so you can sow your oats. You can always start up a relationship later on when you feel you are ready. I'll be honest, I did go through periods of time when I did go through a lot of women, but I was always single during those times until I met my fiancee. I have never cheated on any of my exs or my fiancee.

I just fuck my girl harder when in on gear. I ain't giving thay pussy up for no bitch.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

I cheated on everyone I ever dated. And now at 49, and married for 15 years, I deeply regret not cheating much more. I think about those I didn't pursue and realize I have lived a wasted life. Although I'm not certain that would have been possible. And I didn't even start gear till I was 45.

I don't believe I would recognize the majority of my ex girl friends if I met them on the street today.

I have been reading these EXACT threads on here for nearly 5 years now. You guys are either cyber-liars or .......... never mind. Believe me, someday you will regret the hot 20 somethings you didn't fuck on the side. I will give you the benefit of the doubt and give you all credit for recognizing a blow job isn't cheating.

My definition of cheating begins with engagement. Dating and cheating are mutually exclusive.

Ouch That Hurts
, where are you boy? Another estrogen swamped tear jerker of a thread. BTW, I want to hear some more about how "Your Girl" would never cheat on you. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D::D:D damn, my finger is getting tired. Did anyone else know that you are limited to 30 smiley icons? I tried to go with 71. No go.

PS - I do clearly remember a girl telling me that she knows I cheat on her. I asked her when we got married.

Last edited:
I cheated on everyone I ever dated. And now at 49, and married for 15 years, I deeply regret not cheating much more. I think about those I didn't pursue and realize I have lived a wasted life. Although I'm not certain that would have been possible. And I didn't even start gear till I was 45.

I don't believe I would recognize the majority of my ex girl friends if I met them on the street today.

I have been reading these EXACT threads on here for nearly 5 years now. You guys are either cyber-liars or .......... never mind. Believe me, someday you will regret the hot 20 somethings you didn't fuck on the side. I will give you the benefit of the doubt and give you all credit for recognizing a blow job isn't cheating.

My definition of cheating begins with engagement. Dating and cheating are mutually exclusive.

Ouch That Hurts
, where are you boy? Another estrogen swamped tear jerker of a thread. BTW, I want to hear some more about how "Your Girl" would never cheat on you. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D::D:D damn, my finger is getting tired. Did anyone else know that you are limited to 30 smiley icons? I tried to go with 71. No go.

PS - I do clearly remember a girl telling me that she knows I cheat on her. I asked her when we got married.

Never thought of it that way...

My ex girlfriend use to call me a sociopath. Sometimes I think I am to be honest.

Ive been single for a year now. I have learned a lot about myself. I have had a lot of time to reflect and replay certain situations.

Cheating on a person sucks. Its shitty and ugghh its just bad. I use to think my cheating ways were acceptable because they were for my own self-gratification. What about my wants and needs? If shes not giving me enough sex then that's what she gets.

I was wrong. Instead of cheating just end the relationship on good terms and find someone more compatible for you. There are millions of people on earth. You'll find one.

I still love my ex very much and miss her everyday but the reality of it is if she were the one I wouldn't have cheated. Simple, If you know something is going to hurt somebody then you shouldn't do it. That's common sense. Be single don't hurt other people

Last edited:
Gear doesnt make men cheat. Lack of character does. I had that issue for many years. We all pay for our past misdeeds. As I cheated, so i was cheated on. I was laid low and humbled. We all pay for our wrong doings. Maybe not now, but one day. I promise. Doing the right thing is hard, but wow, if I could change the past.

Gear doesnt make men cheat. Lack of character does. I had that issue for many years. We all pay for our past misdeeds. As I cheated, so i was cheated on. I was laid low and humbled. We all pay for our wrong doings. Maybe not now, but one day. I promise. Doing the right thing is hard, but wow, if I could change the past.

Maybe its that I don't get as much of a hormone rush as some users, but I think people are just looking for an outlet to blame their actions on :/

Maybe its that I don't get as much of a hormone rush as some users, but I think people are just looking for an outlet to blame their actions on :/

I don't blame anyone but myself. Nor will I apologize. God is dead.

I won't tell you what to do, that's not my job. But I will share a principle I have found to be true through some painful years of life experience. Never risk years of regret for the thrill of the moment. I'm not saying don't take chances or live life to the fullest. Just try to be prudent and act in such a way that you can live with yourself AND the consequences. There is peace in that.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131