advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How much do steroids actually fuck you up?

Iliftthingsupanddown

Newbies
If I run a 300mg test cycle for 12 weeks, assuming I use adequate hcg and have a good pct, will my natural test production return completely back to normal when i have finished the pct?

This is the only thing that's stopping me, as I've heard lots of different things.
It would be nice to hear from people who I know actually have experience on this topic, rather just using google.

If I run a 300mg test cycle for 12 weeks, assuming I use adequate hcg and have a good pct, will my natural test production return completely back to normal when i have finished the pct?

This is the only thing that's stopping me, as I've heard lots of different things.
It would be nice to hear from people who I know actually have experience on this topic, rather just using google.

PCT is a waste IMO. You will recover naturally on your own. However, I wouldn't recommend even using steroids at all if you have the mentality that you're going to do a cycle and come off. Either stay on or don't start at all. Lots of people here will disagree, that's just my opinion.

PCT is a waste IMO. You will recover naturally on your own. However, I wouldn't recommend even using steroids at all if you have the mentality that you're going to do a cycle and come off. Either stay on or don't start at all. Lots of people here will disagree, that's just my opinion.

I totally agree with u, I think steroids for sure will shorten ur life

I totally Agree with the pct thing but have picked up some flak in the past for saying it. I seemed to recover every bit as quick with no pct. I blast and cruise now though. Too old to not have a little test in the system. Not a big fan of cycling. Do need to go to trt dose at some point for a while but kinda scary

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Cruise and blast keep the gains and allow more in future blasts

Ultmately it won't matter because you will just continue to use.

Not sure any 1 answered or tried to answer yr question. May be I dont understand it.

Probally not there is alot of talk on it some say u lose some nat.production everytime every cycle. and some proof is alot of guys are on trt later on.
I do my blood work on and off cycle and my test levels for my baseline (off) vary alot 500-1100
Some guys are not effected and some guys can be shut down permanetly after 1 cycle
thats what my research told me b/4 on got on board.

We know the risks and assume them going in.
If your goin to start i would do the blood work establish your baseline then do what you have planned. See were your bloods come back afterwards
Thats the only way to answer your own question
Peace

Last edited:
Every year I have done 2[8-12] week blasts yearly when I was'nt on hrt but did pct on labs my test level slowly went down until I could no longer keep gains obtained on cycle.I do labs every 3 mts to controll body state,have been using since 30ish now i'm 59 in great health so far.Clean diet,exercise,no smoking or drinking help counteract negitive actions on anabolics.

Many people are more gyno probe than others and not using serms for pct could cause gyno. Just like some don't require an AI and some get gyno looking at a bottle if test. You need to figure what works best for you. We all respond different

Unfortunately there is no right or wrong answer to your question. Everyone is different. But chances are they wont rebound like you would hope.

For me, my levels never rebounded back to normal and now I am on HRT (just started) I got sick of getting to a good size for me and then stop and loose most of it, hence the HRT.

Oh and by the way my cycles in comparison to most were very moderate. It was rare to go over 600 per week

I know this will be contrary to what many of your beliefs but I'm glad I began using steroids. Steroids don't make a different you, they just make you, better. Not a better person in terms of morality or maturity but I can attribute TRT and even heavier to:

Increased confidence
More respect from male competitors
Greater feeling of well-being
Higher financial income
Loftier goals
Unbelievable libido and sexual performance
Improved relationships
Increased bone density and muscular strength
Lower cholesterol and decreased bodyfat
Increase lean body mass
Greater level of physical attractiveness

And it's all still me, just the very best I could have, am, and will be. Is there a physical price to pay? There can be! There is a danger zone and you know when you're crossing into it. But let's face it, HRT is the goods for men to maintain healthy and enjoyable lifestyles MUCH later into life than previously thought possible. Get your bloodwork, eat healthy organic foods, exercise regularly and you'll be fine. I think it's one of the best things I ever discovered and I will never stop. Why would I??? Do you see that list above?

To the OP, yes. Eventually you will permanently decrease your natural testosterone levels. You'll probably always remain in the normal range but not quite what you would have stayed at naturally. You know what else? With TRT, so what?!?

Peace bros.

I know this will be contrary to what many of your beliefs but I'm glad I began using steroids. Steroids don't make a different you, they just make you, better. Not a better person in terms of morality or maturity but I can attribute TRT and even heavier to:

Increased confidence
More respect from male competitors
Greater feeling of well-being
Higher financial income
Loftier goals
Unbelievable libido and sexual performance
Improved relationships
Increased bone density and muscular strength
Lower cholesterol and decreased bodyfat
Increase lean body mass
Greater level of physical attractiveness

And it's all still me, just the very best I could have, am, and will be. Is there a physical price to pay? There can be! There is a danger zone and you know when you're crossing into it. But let's face it, HRT is the goods for men to maintain healthy and enjoyable lifestyles MUCH later into life than previously thought possible. Get your bloodwork, eat healthy organic foods, exercise regularly and you'll be fine. I think it's one of the best things I ever discovered and I will never stop. Why would I??? Do you see that list above?

To the OP, yes. Eventually you will permanently decrease your natural testosterone levels. You'll probably always remain in the normal range but not quite what you would have stayed at naturally. You know what else? With TRT, so what?!?

Peace bros.

Good post. Totally agree with most points. Probably all actually

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Periods of low testosteron is not good for your health (heart, vasculair system, cholesterol etc) so I totally agree with you that you better stay on.
I do disagree with PCT being a waste tho, cause if you do go off you want the HPTA working as fast as possible. Without PCT you may look at triple the time to recover.

Periods of low testosteron is not good for your health (heart, vasculair system, cholesterol etc) so I totally agree with you that you better stay on.
I do disagree with PCT being a waste tho, cause if you do go off you want the HPTA working as fast as possible. Without PCT you may look at triple the time to recover.

Yes, but there have been some good posts lately by some very knowledgeable people that PCT actually just delays in your body's recovery. Many take blood tests 2-4 weeks after PCT and see high test level and think they are GTG, when actually that level is being elevated by the SERM and is going to crash again later.

PCT actually just delays in your body's recovery. Many take blood tests 2-4 weeks after PCT...when actually that level is being elevated by the SERM and is going to crash again later.
Exactly right. You're going to crash. LH and FSH is going to plummet no matter what you do so take your lumps and get it over with ASAP. It may take a month or two to start feeling 100% normal but it will take a 6months to a year or more for your body to completely begin normal pulsation.

The quality of gains you see today are not a result of some drug therapy, they are the result of the people just never really coming off. They switch from rHGH and peptides, they "blast and cruise" but in essence, never really coming off.

Some will say mimic GnRH (like trip). But taking artificial GnRH does what to your natural GnRH production? Yup. "Three times faster"? LOL... where'd that come from?!?

Exactly right. You're going to crash. LH and FSH is going to plummet no matter what you do so take your lumps and get it over with ASAP. It may take a month or two to start feeling 100% normal but it will take a 6months to a year or more for your body to completely begin normal pulsation.

The quality of gains you see today are not a result of some drug therapy, they are the result of the people just never really coming off. They switch from rHGH and peptides, they "blast and cruise" but in essence, never really coming off.

Some will say mimic GnRH (like trip). But taking artificial GnRH does what to your natural GnRH production? Yup. "Three times faster"? LOL... where'd that come from?!?

I think this is too general of a statement. 6months to a year or more to begin normal pulsation? Even for those that do short 8 week test prop cycles? Everybody reacts differently and I'm having a hard time believing that it would take this long for someone to recover from a short and mild cycle.

I think this is too general of a statement. 6months to a year or more to begin normal pulsation? Even for those that do short 8 week test prop cycles? Everybody reacts differently and I'm having a hard time believing that it would take this long for someone to recover from a short and mild cycle.
The OP said he's going 300mg/wk over 12 weeks, not short 8 week prop cycles or wtf you're talking about. Learn to read the ENTIRE thread before you comment please.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
HughJass
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131