over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is my Suspension still good?

Fitness 500

Banned
I have a few vials of Test Suspension that I got from ARL about a year ago and I'd like to use them. I've have no experience using suspension and I hear it's more prone to have bacteria than oils so I'm concerned.

I presume that filtering them is out of the question but I thought about putting them in the fridge to kill off any bacteria(if any) but I don't know if that would work or if it would promote more bacteria growth. Perhaps heating the vials is a better idea but would that cause the crystals to melt?

If the source is quality. It was made sterile. Any bacteria growth will be visible by this time. Just practice sterile technique when drawing from vial. Only a year out, should be good. Wasn't left in sun, etc. enjoy it!

id imagine if its test suspension (as opposed to TNE), bad shit would grow much faster.

I personally wouldn't risk it, but that's just me

If the source is quality. It was made sterile. Any bacteria growth will be visible by this time. Just practice sterile technique when drawing from vial. Only a year out, should be good. Wasn't left in sun, etc. enjoy it!

Could you explain what bacteria growth would look like?
Right now the vials just look milky white.

GOLDEN FUCKING QUESTION!!!!!!!

GOOD SHIT!!! everyone needs to know the right way.
im waiting to hear from the good guys. id say boil it but that would make a gelatinous mess forever screwing that susp.

Throwing it away? NEVER!! Haha. I'm from the gear "Depression Era", the early 90's. Plus, I think it's in the Bible about not throwing out gear.

A year's not that old.

I'd filter it if you're worried. But with suspension that might be a not-very-fun project unless it's really micronized.

Last edited:
Throwing it away? NEVER!! Haha. I'm from the gear "Depression Era", the early 90's. Plus, I think it's in the Bible about not throwing out gear.

A year's not that old.

I'd filter it if you're worried. But with suspension that might be a not-very-fun project unless it's really micronized.

Lol, I hear ya... ARL apparently has a top notch cook. If it were me, a little BA and let it sit a few days.

I have a few vials of Test Suspension that I got from ARL about a year ago and I'd like to use them......

You have shit lying around for a year? wow.. I must be a damn AAS junkie. Mine never sits that long. Ever.

There are people that have used gear thats 10 years old and never had any issues. If you are worried then boil it. Ived used gear 4 years old and not had an issue. Water suspensjon may be different tho in terms of bacteria etc

you aren't going to filter out any bacteria. in all probability if the bottles were not opened they are fine, a year isn't that long. im using water based SOD that has been open for like a year and half and I have been using THAT same bottle the whole time, its even a funny color, though I may have contaminated with a little b12, but not sure.

you would need to get the contents of the vial quite hot, putting them in boiling water wont do it.

you could put the vial on some high heat and heat it till the contents bubbled but even then I would stick it in an oven after, set at like 250 and leave them for 40-60 mins, check them so they don't explode.

that should kill anything, then you could filter into sterile vials but that might even be unnecessary.

you aren't going to filter out any bacteria. in all probability if the bottles were not opened they are fine, a year isn't that long. im using water based SOD that has been open for like a year and half and I have been using THAT same bottle the whole time, its even a funny color, though I may have contaminated with a little b12, but not sure.

you would need to get the contents of the vial quite hot, putting them in boiling water wont do it.

you could put the vial on some high heat and heat it till the contents bubbled but even then I would stick it in an oven after, set at like 250 and leave them for 40-60 mins, check them so they don't explode.

that should kill anything, then you could filter into sterile vials but that might even be unnecessary.

Well I did a bit or research and filtering is not possible. The Test crystals are too large. Heating is also not an option as it caused the crystals to melt together.

So what was the next option? I decided to pin 1ml and no matter what I tried I couldn't get the suspension inside of me. First I tried and insulin syringe and backfilled it and it clogged the needle right away. So then I tried a regular syringe with a 23g needle and that also got clogged. I pulled it out and put on a new needle an the damn thing still got clogged. Now I'm thinking this isn't worth it.

suspension

Really your having to ask if you should use it? Yet you cant even inject it. I seriously doubt gear thats a year old is bad. I've had gear for several years and it kept. However it was not suspension! If you cant inject it why ask?

Well I did a bit or research and filtering is not possible. The Test crystals are too large. Heating is also not an option as it caused the crystals to melt together.

So what was the next option? I decided to pin 1ml and no matter what I tried I couldn't get the suspension inside of me. First I tried and insulin syringe and backfilled it and it clogged the needle right away. So then I tried a regular syringe with a 23g needle and that also got clogged. I pulled it out and put on a new needle an the damn thing still got clogged. Now I'm thinking this isn't worth it.

guess it depends on how its made. I have done this with water based and oil.

Really your having to ask if you should use it? Yet you cant even inject it. I seriously doubt gear thats a year old is bad. I've had gear for several years and it kept. However it was not suspension! If you cant inject it why ask?

Think you got a little confused. he didnt say he couldnt inject it, he was speaking of the year long possession due to a period of time he couldnt use anything. He is now able to use and would like to know if we think his suspension is g2g.

Op, i have no idea but you could always seek the advice of the sponsor you got it from. They are still active here. Good luck

If its clogging I have had good success by mixing it with a little oil compound and shaking. The oil lubricates the inside of the pin to allow better flow.

I have a friend a few years back that used suspension that was 12yrs old:eek:....I don't recommend that but it was pharm grade so he was'saving' it don't ask LOL

i have a hard time believing bacteria growth could happen in TNE. the solvents used to make it i would think is more than enough to keep the shit sterile forever if the ugl made it right. put it in boiling water. no need to throw away. heat it nice is good until all crystals melt. ur good to go

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws