YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DARK TREN VS LIGHT TREN...WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

Geardepot

Guaranteed Sponsor
Registered
Sponsors
The tren products we carry will oftentimes differ in color. There is a notion that the darker the tren, the more potent the gear. That is not true at all. The color of the tren products (and many of the other products) has to do with the oxidation of the raw tren hormone & the way its made. some of the other things that will make the color of product differ from batch to batch are:

The type of carrier oil used
The amount of time heat is applied during the brewing process
Type of solvents used during the brewing process
The type of raw materiel (some of these raws are manufactured using different methods and this can change the color drastically)
I was skeptical of this in the beginning too as I noticed some batches of tren were darker in color and others here lighter in color. We have done extensive testing on the tren we get from our suppliers. when I first noticed this difference in the colors of the tren I sent 2 samples off for testing of a 75mg tren product. One was very dark in color, almost dark order brown, the other was a much lighter shade. When we got the analysis back the dark tren tested at 71mg/mL, while the lighter was 82mg/mL. we’ve done many tests exactly like this in the past and seen the same results but the other way around. This led me to research this topic some more to get a better understanding so I could better explain this to our customers. The factors listed above are key in determining the color of the finished product. Please take this into consideration if you see a slightly different color in your oils. We have extensive testing done on our products, you can always find the recent tests here on our site to ensure you’re getting exactly what you pay for.

I know homebrewers can expect to see this happen to them. You can have a couple of batches made from the exact same ingredients and if you heat one longer than the other it will turn out darker. I don't think tren is susceptible to heat enough to degrade at the temperatures used, so I think it is a change in the carrier oil perhaps.

Spot on I agree 100%, it is oxidation usually caused by too much heat. Tren has a low melting point so it is easy to over do it. I once oxidized test enan 333mg, it was dark orange like tren and gave tren cough upon injection haha.

Agreed RYAN. In the end...the proof is in the pudding, so to speak, regardless of the color!
GD

Spot on I agree 100%, it is oxidation usually caused by too much heat. Tren has a low melting point so it is easy to over do it. I once oxidized test enan 333mg, it was dark orange like tren and gave tren cough upon injection haha.

I think it is the oil that oxidizes, or goes through some kind of chemical change. The actual tren is unaffected.

I LOVE TREN !!!
I don’t care if it look like Apple Juice or if it’s as clear as Poland Spring Water, Tren rocks !!!
It’s true that people always thought the color makes the gear, as far as Tren goes, but that’s BS. It’s all based on raws, how much and how long it was heated, carrier oil , etc.
And people also think that for some odd reason, if you don’t get Tren Cough, it’s not good. Another BS !!! I don’t like the Cough, but it comes with the territory but it doesn’t make the product, you can’t go by that ?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws