over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Typical HRT doses

Cgeorge

Registered
What is a typical HRT dose or cruzing dose? This is for milligrams of test per week. Would 200mg-250mg be to high? I was on a dose of equivalent to 75mg per week and free test showed to be 280. Witch for me feels way low for me.

P.S. Test E or Test C

100-200mg a week

My first script was 400 every three weeks, now its 200 every other week.

Bro, HRT and cruising arevdifferent things.

HRT is 100-150mg. ew. Or whatever gets you to 700-900 total test in blood tests.

Cruising is just staying on cycle. It's whatever you want it to be. Some people feel that high-dose cruises are v dangerous to health.

Usually top end of bout 150 mgs>

Ak

Go to doctor, let him do all blood test, and he will tell you what to do :)
But, standart TRT dose is 100mg/w of Test C or E. Plus HCG and AI's. How was mentioned above, you wanna be in 700-900 total testosteron range. Start with low dose and see how you will feel and do blood test in 6 weeks. After you can do some changes.

Yes, i agree 700-900 total test is ideal for me. Will try 150mg-175mg per week for a month then get my T levels check and see were there at. I know cruzing is different from HRT. I just need to have a better constant test base line than i have had in the past. less periods of low fluctuations.

I know about the uses for clomid, Nolva, and HCG for post cycle but what are the guidelines for people on HRT? From a couple of docs i have talked to they have not mention it. How ever i do have a appointment with a new one soon.

I know about the uses for clomid, Nolva, and HCG for post cycle but what are the guidelines for people on HRT? From a couple of docs i have talked to they have not mention it. How ever i do have a appointment with a new one soon.

On HRT, you have to do blood test, let say every 6weeks from start. Until you find your perfect dose of everything. This means, along Testosteron you use AI(like Arimidex) to control your estrogen. And you use also HCG every week(1 or 2 times), this you use because of balls shrinking. And also, a lot of people just feel much better with HCG include. You need do Blood test to find what dose of Test you need to be in 700-900 toral testosteron, you also need test your Estradiol, and find how much of AI you need to feel ok.

My advice, visit good doctor. he will know what to do. I am not doctor but i am on HRT.

My doc keeps me on 200 a week and my test stays at 1100 tt which is the top of the range

200 mg a week, which put me at 780ngs...blood was drawn 7 days later.

Not sure, but I kow they would be much higher. Just think of how high your blood levels might be after injecting 100mg of cyp? I can gurantee the spike in test levels would be high.

When I was placed on TRT my test levels were at 262. The doctor prescribed me 200 mg once every 2 weeks and I can still remember going in 13 days later and having my blood drawn. I was sad to see that my test levels were just under 300.

My doc prescribed 200 a week test cyp but said I could do up to 300 a wk or what I prefer, is to do 200mg every 5th day.

Was on androgel up until last week, to many lows and highs no consistency as low as 300 then 1100.

Finally landed a TRT doc last week thats much better versed than my 8 pound water head endro.

On now
180 mg cyp
250 ius hcg 2 x per week
.5 arimidex ( for now trying to get him to run a script of aromasin )
25 mg DHEA

Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear