over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Light Dosage of Anavar and Blood Test Results Attached

gadgetfreaky

Registered
I'm on a light doses of Anavar- but my labs have continuously come back with high AST/ALT & Alkaline. All the rest of my metabolic panel comes back super good.

I'm wondering if it's doing any actual liver damage or if this is just fairly normal removal of Anavar from the blood stream. Anyone have any information they can share on this?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-05-05 at 9.22.34 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-05-05 at 9.22.34 AM.png
    46.4 KB · Views: 487
For long term consideration I would assume that there is a slight amount of liver damage going on rather then just pretend that every thing is OK.

Those numbers are for liver function...so they are indicating harder work to filter is going on. Did you take 3 days off training prior to the draw? If you are worried about liver damage, get a GGT test done. How are your lipids? That is what I would closely monitor.

Those numbers are for liver function...so they are indicating harder work to filter is going on. Did you take 3 days off training prior to the draw? If you are worried about liver damage, get a GGT test done. How are your lipids? That is what I would closely monitor.
so i've not had my lipids done in a while - but overall choleseral was fine with some high readings recorded. this is one from a year ago. dr was not too alarmed by it.

interestingly I've never done GGT that Im aware of but will try that.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-05-05 at 4.00.53 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2019-05-05 at 4.00.53 PM.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 473
liver is working harder then normal, that much is clear. is it doing any real longer term damage? who knows. very difficult to say

all i know is that liver is self healing and it takes insane amounts of pressure for it to cave and you are nowhere near that pressure, not even in same universe. people live on tylenols and aspirin and prozacs and vodka for decades.

not saying it is healthy but your liver is very good in self healing. when they cut away 60% of the liver cause of cancer it regrows to 100% in 3 months or so. its that strong.

make sure the systemic inflammation in the body is as low as it can be: your crp is key in this

liver is working harder then normal, that much is clear. is it doing any real longer term damage? who knows. very difficult to say

all i know is that liver is self healing and it takes insane amounts of pressure for it to cave and you are nowhere near that pressure, not even in same universe. people live on tylenols and aspirin and prozacs and vodka for decades.

not saying it is healthy but your liver is very good in self healing. when they cut away 60% of the liver cause of cancer it regrows to 100% in 3 months or so. its that strong.

make sure the systemic inflammation in the body is as low as it can be: your crp is key in this

thanks- CRP=C reactive protein im guessing?

I've been using var for a long time to help with workouts and at first even for appetite suppression. I sorta feel like right now I don't need it so much so I may try to either drastically reduce or cut out entirely. thanks for the advice.

so i've not had my lipids done in a while - but overall choleseral was fine with some high readings recorded. this is one from a year ago. dr was not too alarmed by it.

interestingly I've never done GGT that Im aware of but will try that.

thanks- CRP=C reactive protein im guessing?

I've been using var for a long time to help with workouts and at first even for appetite suppression. I sorta feel like right now I don't need it so much so I may try to either drastically reduce or cut out entirely. thanks for the advice.

Anavar(if real) has been known to crush lipids. I hate to sound crass but your lipids from last year don't mean a thing if youve been on Var for a 'long time'.

proviron is the only oral which doesnt fuck lipids up, it was made for trt. anavar does mess lipids up so 6-8 weeks max and then off even in low dosages.

now ofcoure you wont die if you run it 6 months low dosages but it wont do the body much good in some ways

Anavar(if real) has been known to crush lipids. I hate to sound crass but your lipids from last year don't mean a thing if youve been on Var for a 'long time'.

Yes, I would be checking lipid numbers to see how those are.

What is a "light dose"?

Given the advice from you and others - I got my lipids tested. Despite the higher AST/ALT from the doses by lipids look solid.

I've reduced my car use to doing only 40mg about once a week during my heaviest set day. Now some may say that won't do much but it helps me hit the mark on the heaviest lift day- squats/ deadlifts, OHP

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-05-13 at 10.25.47 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2019-05-13 at 10.25.47 AM.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 349
Just my opinion, but none of those levels are "high." They are just barely outside of range. If you simply trained within 72 hours of blood draw, they would be elevated from training alone. If anything, I'd call those levels "normal" or pretty damn good! I've seen some guys with some atrocious bloodwork with numbers 10x higher than yours.

Also, as mentioned above, good anavar typically crushes lipids. After looking at your panel, I'd be inclined to ask if your anavar is not real... Your lipid panel looks pretty decent. You're either a genetic outlier, or you may want to question your anavar source. Just trying to look out for you!

Also, as mentioned above, good anavar typically crushes lipids. After looking at your panel, I'd be inclined to ask if your anavar is not real... Your lipid panel looks pretty decent. You're either a genetic outlier, or you may want to question your anavar source. Just trying to look out for you!

So I've been trying to bring my Anavar dose down so it's generally just 40 once a week on my heaviest day plus 20 1-2 other times on weak days. the 40 on the heavy lift days help. I can def feel the difference on the 40g day so I know the var is real.

I'm just getting back from 30 days outside the country and need to get back to the gym so my dosage may get a little heavier soon.

The way the HPGA works I personally think going "on" for about a day per week would really screw with things in general, not necessarily your liver. 40mg once per week of a 17-alkylated isn't that much.

Your AST/ALT would be totally normal without that elevated ALP. I would suspect alcohol (current or a history of heavy drinking), tylenol, or prescription drugs and I would monitor and reduce that ALP.

Mild or even severe (but acute) elevations of AST and ALT are totally normal, ALP is a different story.

Last edited:
The way the HPGA works I personally think going "on" for about a day per week would really screw with things in general, not necessarily your liver. 40mg once per week of a 17-alkylated isn't that much.

Your AST/ALT would be totally normal without that elevated ALP. I would suspect alcohol (current or a history of heavy drinking), tylenol, or prescription drugs and I would monitor and reduce that ALP.

Mild or even severe (but acute) elevations of AST and ALT are totally normal, ALP is a different story.

Doc says the exact same thing about ALP but I don't drink much at all (once every 2 weeks maybe) no prescription drugs. no Tylenol or pain stuff of any kind-

lots of supplements tho (OTC). so you think var is not causing the ALP rise? not sure what else could cause that then.

Hey so I just wanted to provide an update after 5 weeks completely off the Var.
In short by liver results are the exact same so it would seem to indicate the var had little to do with the elevated results

No idea what is causing it but it sure aint var.

Alkaline 144
AST 49
ALT 77

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws