over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tkav's get stronger than the pilates instructor DC log

tkav1980

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
So I'll update this later with day 1 of my two-way DC split. But I thought I should start off with a true and embarrassing but hilarious story.
To start this off you should know that I haven't deadlifted in probably 2 or 3 years and I decided I was going to throw that into one a of my DC training program. So I get through my workout and I'm almost done embarrassing myself in front of other strangers and decide it's time to start the deadlift.
Now due to room most people end up deadlifting in front of the flat benches in the gym that I go to. if you could see the inside would make complete sense.
So I decide that it's time to thoroughly embarrassed myself and I put a bar on the floor throw a plate on each side and decide it's time to warm up. Due to some injuries I never start out at anything other than 135 to make sure that I'm nice and warm before I try to move anything that could be considered real weight.
I look over to my left and there is a gorgeous blond in incredible shape deadlifting as well. She had 25 pounds on each side and I don't think much of it. I just try to not be creepy when looking over occasionally and not really let her notice
So to move the story along now that you have the setting I'll skip to the end. The heaviest I pulled was 275 for 8 and the little hot blonde girl ripped out 345 for 10 reps.
She may have giggled at my 275 at one point I'm a little too embarrassed to actually remember that. I'm sure that my brain is doing its best to repress that memory.
Anyway that's my embarrassing story to start this log.

Since I'm pretty good at embarrassing myself I figure I would post updates not just of my strength increases but of any stupid thing I do in the gym.

So to start all weights will be counted as if theyre on a bar unless its a machine with a pin.
Hammer strength with 3 plates on each side ill write as 315 although I know its not. Same with smith.
Leg press will be plates per side.
all sets are restpaused unless you see 2 sets of numbers.

1a monday
Hammer Strength incline press 315 x 14
smith machine shoulder press 225 x 10
Skull crushers 115 x 19
Weighted wide grip pull up Bodyweight+25 x 22
floor Deadlifts 275 x 8 225 x 11

2A wed
incline dumbell curls(DB) 30 x 17
hammer curls(BB) 45 x 12
Standing Calf Raises (Smith) 405 x 8
Lying ham curls 125(Machine) x 16
leg press 5 x 8 3 x 22

Friday
A little better today. Had trouble getting comfortable with the reverse grip bench.
some reps are a little high since its my frist time doing them in a very long time but it's nothing i cant correct the next time the exercise rolls around.

1B
Decline Bench 315 x 11
DB Shoulder press 75 x 11
Reverse Grip Bench 275 x 11
Hammer Strength Lat pull down 225 x 23 need more weight
BB Row 225 x 8 185 x 12

Edit:
I guess I should talk about diet and supps.
Supps:
Multivitamen
thats it for now

Diet:
I'm going with an approach PHil Hernon taught me.
MAcros are per meal and im watching to see how hungry I am and how many meals that ends up being. This will be adjusted weekly depending on how training goes.
40 grams pro
50 G carbs
10 G fat

Im eating around 6 to 7 times a day like this.

Current stats:
5'7"
182 lbs weighed post morning bathroom session( Crying optional) before breakfast.
Bodyfat = I have no fucking clue but im not fat. I can flex my way into a pseudo 6 pack so take a guess.

Goals:
Just get bigger and stronger. not super concerned with being super lean at the moment but I also dont want to put on any more bodyfat than I have.

I'm going to try to get back around 200 lbs before hopping on anything. Next week I'll re-asses my diet and make some changes depending on results. IF I dont put on any weight or I dont get stronger I might just add in some protien shakes to start or I'll bump the protien and fats a little bit amd make sure im still around the 6 to 7 meals a day range.

Last edited:
Friday
A little better today. Had trouble getting comfortable with the reverse grip bench.
some reps are a little high since its my frist time doing them in a very long time but it's nothing i cant correct the next time the exercise rolls around.

1B
Decline Bench 315 x 11
DB Shoulder press 75 x 11
Reverse Grip Bench 275 x 11
Hammer Strength Lat pull down 225 x 23 need more weight
BB Row 225 x 8 185 x 12

Edit:
I guess I should talk about diet and supps.
Supps:
Multivitamen
thats it for now

Diet:
I'm going with an approach PHil Hernon taught me.
MAcros are per meal and im watching to see how hungry I am and how many meals that ends up being. This will be adjusted weekly depending on how training goes.
40 grams pro
50 G carbs
10 G fat

Im eating around 6 to 7 times a day like this.

Current stats:
5'7"
182 lbs weighed post morning bathroom session( Crying optional) before breakfast.
Bodyfat = I have no fucking clue but im not fat. I can flex my way into a pseudo 6 pack so take a guess.

Goals:
Just get bigger and stronger. not super concerned with being super lean at the moment but I also dont want to put on any more bodyfat than I have.

I'm going to try to get back around 200 lbs before hopping on anything. Next week I'll re-asses my diet and make some changes depending on results. IF I dont put on any weight or I dont get stronger I might just add in some protien shakes to start or I'll bump the protien and fats a little bit amd make sure im still around the 6 to 7 meals a day range.
Sounds good. I did similar in the past coming back from my injury.

Just really let my body dictate when I was hungry.

I will say.....add in 12.5mg of MK and your body will be screaming for those macros every 2 hours or so!

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity