over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Post Cycle Therapy

MA46

Newbies
I got a prescription from a therapy clinic for cypionate (250mg's per week), HCG (or clomid) and anastrozole. My question is regarding my post cycle.

Any preference between the HCG or clomid?

Will the hcg/clomid and anastrozole be the only thing I need for my pct?

Lastly, I'm assuming I will be taking the hcg/clomid and anastrozole during the cycle, at what point will I stop taking these drugs and when do I start up again, at what dosage, and how long does the pct last? kind of looking for an outline.

I am talking with the doctor tomorrow, they are under the impression I am going to stay on this cycle for a year or more because it's for therapy, I plan on only doing this for 16 weeks. I'm nervous to tell the doctor that because I don't want him to know I'm only doing this for bodybuilding and I'm afraid he's be reluctant to tell my how to do a pct.

Thanks again guys, always appreciate your suggestions.

If the doctor is giving you the drugs and giving you the therapy, he/she should give you the instructions on how to use them. Listen to the Doc.

As for preference (if you're given one) I'd go with Clomid personally.

I got a prescription from a therapy clinic for cypionate (250mg's per week), HCG (or clomid) and anastrozole. My question is regarding my post cycle.

Any preference between the HCG or clomid?

Will the hcg/clomid and anastrozole be the only thing I need for my pct?

Lastly, I'm assuming I will be taking the hcg/clomid and anastrozole during the cycle, at what point will I stop taking these drugs and when do I start up again, at what dosage, and how long does the pct last? kind of looking for an outline.

I am talking with the doctor tomorrow, they are under the impression I am going to stay on this cycle for a year or more because it's for therapy, I plan on only doing this for 16 weeks. I'm nervous to tell the doctor that because I don't want him to know I'm only doing this for bodybuilding and I'm afraid he's be reluctant to tell my how to do a pct.

Thanks again guys, always appreciate your suggestions.

Some bros use the hcg on cycle, I prefer to run it for 2 weeks after the last pin of my cycle (when using a long ester like cyp) and then discontinue that and start the clomid. I only use the AI while on cycle if symptoms of gyno show

I respond well to hcg. like one shot and the next day my jimmies are movin like eggs. I use all three xcept I use aromasin.

Good advice.

Thanks guys, all three suggestions were appreciated.

Biznisman

Biznisman, thanks again for the feedback. So you start the clomid two weeks after your last pin, how long do you run the clomid for at that point and what is your dosage? thanks....

if he is sports med, listen bc he probably knows best and has all your blood work...
what works for me is last week of cycle add hcg for 4wks, on my third I add tamox, and after 4 wks of tamox, I add clomid if needed.....

Wait a minute ur Dr prescribed you a "cycle" or hrt and why not listen to the Dr or are you doing this out of you own free will

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131