over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anxiety Stress

Dado5

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I have a stress and Anxiety since 2002. In 2003 I was put on Paxil which helps. I get a lot of physical symptoms too. Usually I get bad anxiety at least every 3 years that brings a lot of physical symptoms.
I am hypochondriac which doesn’t help, I start thinking and searching about diseases and it just rolls downhill from there…
A month ago I got another episode , I had a sore throat and went to see dr. That night I was worried and it hit me, I get numbness and tingling around my mouth, tight and dry mouth and throat to the point it gets hard to swallow and chew, inner trembling in the body, arms and legs, tight face and scalp and fatigue. These don’t last long but can linger for a while , like trembles and tightness appear on different parts of the body. Dr. increased Paxil from 30 mg to 40 mg.
Just wondering if anyone else has physical symptoms of anxiety and stress?

I had severe panic attacks/ agorafobia and a bit of hypochondriac episodes a while a go.

The panic attacks I had for 3 years and peaked a few years a go. It controlled my life and felt depressed for the first time in my life. Before that I, I have been through a lot of shit but never ever did I felt depressed.

I'm studying psychology myself so I started to get Some more insight in the theory and treatments. I used to get panic attacks in class all the time. The treatments is exposure; basically facing your fears and grab 'em by the balls. It helped my very well in combination with beta blockers (they block anxiety related reactions of your body, very helpfull with exposure!). That way you learn the situations isn't treathing and you adjust your (anxiety) respons to it.

As far as the hypochondriac goes, I'm still struggling a bit too, but a physical exam with good results gives me peace of mind :)

Search for treatment my man, it is relatively easy to cure it.

Supps you might want to consider: ashwaghanda, theanine, rhodiola. Say away from GABA agonist and stims

Last edited:
^post above is quite good.

i really think drugs are not the answer to this problem, gotta work on the mind, sups can help but need to work on your thought process more then anything to resolve it.

I agree with everything that's been said, exposure therapy is very underrated and really the only real solution to these issues. Meds help the coping with part but they are not solutions.

I remember as a kid in school I was terrified of getting up in front of class and giving a presentation/speech. In high school my mother made me take speech class and it was great for me. Like you guys said, exposure is what you need. I had to give speeches all year long and couldn't get out of it because it was my grade. I did well and even joined the speech team and did contests. What was once a fear I turned around and made it fun. It can be done. As an adult I went on to teach high school chem and bio, so I was up in front of the class all day long!

I have been on paxil since 2003. Tried to get off a few times but that didnt work.

I remember as a kid in school I was terrified of getting up in front of class and giving a presentation/speech. In high school my mother made me take speech class and it was great for me. Like you guys said, exposure is what you need. I had to give speeches all year long and couldn't get out of it because it was my grade. I did well and even joined the speech team and did contests. What was once a fear I turned around and made it fun. It can be done. As an adult I went on to teach high school chem and bio, so I was up in front of the class all day long!
Man my experience was exactly same as yours. I still have my quiet shy side but these days I am the one always talking in every meeting in front of groups of all types of people without issue. I'm actually good at it! But as a child I could barely talk to one person from the anxiety let alone a group lol!

I have been on paxil since 2003. Tried to get off a few times but that didnt work.

well bud, sounds like you have probably fucked up your head worse with that then it was before:lightbulb:

really guys do not take these drugs lightly.

do not try n come off right away. you need to go super slow,and take a lot of sups to help with serotonin, balance of serotonin and dopamine and antiox.

i would be looking at it as a 2-3 year process. you could in theory go faster but doesnt really sound like you are there.

on the bright side combine that taper with therapy and by the end... youre fixed! lol

:D

well bud, sounds like you have probably fucked up your head worse with that then it was before:lightbulb:

really guys do not take these drugs lightly.

do not try n come off right away. you need to go super slow,and take a lot of sups to help with serotonin, balance of serotonin and dopamine and antiox.

i would be looking at it as a 2-3 year process. you could in theory go faster but doesnt really sound like you are there.

on the bright side combine that taper with therapy and by the end... youre fixed! lol

:D

Says the pot to the kettle!

I have similar experiences. Tell your doc the paxil is working for stress but you need something to have for anxiety. My Dr. gave me xanax to use as needed for anxiety, and it really helps when I get wound up. Just don't make a habit of it and you'll be fine.

Too much sunlight will give you cancer, but in moderation, it's actually quite useful. :sta:-wars

Have you tried Lexapro?

Read "Feeling good the new mood therapy" By David Burns. He uses Cognitive Behavioural Therapy to train your mind to think differently to control anxiety and depression. Studies have shown that CBT therapy is actually more effective than Drugs alone for Anxiety and Depression

The drugs/supplements should be a secondary line of support.
You need psychiatric help to lay a recovery foundation...if you where a computer I would say the glitch is in the SOFTWARE, get help updating it.
I would recommend Rohdiola and SR9009(Oil based is now available by one of the sponsors ) for anxiety.
When your on solid ground and bridged into a more comfortable state of mind. Come back on here and I will give you the final step of the reboot.
Good luck to you, it seems like a hard battle... but nothing you CANNOT overcome.

The drugs/supplements should be a secondary line of support.
You need psychiatric help to lay a recovery foundation...if you where a computer I would say the glitch is in the SOFTWARE, get help updating it.
I would recommend Rohdiola and SR9009(Oil based is now available by one of the sponsors ) for anxiety.
When your on solid ground and bridged into a more comfortable state of mind. Come back on here and I will give you the final step of the reboot.
Good luck to you, it seems like a hard battle... but nothing you CANNOT overcome.

Any idea of how the SR9009 (Oil based) should be researched as far as dosing?

I used to experience really bad panic attacks myself back in my early 20's that would make me feel like I was losing my mind. I would sweat profusely and my heart would start pounding. I always find it strange how some people are who use steroids act like we are weirdos for using antidepressants. Honestly, if you find the right ones, they can change your life for the better.

Hang in there and talk to your doc about possibly weening of to a different medication.

I used to experience really bad panic attacks myself back in my early 20's that would make me feel like I was losing my mind. I would sweat profusely and my heart would start pounding. I always find it strange how some people are who use steroids act like we are weirdos for using antidepressants. Honestly, if you find the right ones, they can change your life for the better.

Hang in there and talk to your doc about possibly weening of to a different medication.

Medication can be a godsend but it's really not solving the root of the problem.

Exposure treatment is very effective. For a 'panicker' exposing him/herself to certain fears doesn't sound very sexy but it will help heaps.

Imagine you dont have to take meds and dont panic in the situations you're used to, it is 100% possible. Just take the step :) even if that require Some 'therapist shopping'.

I don't mean to insult anybody on this thread (though it will probably be received as thus), but:

Dado, maybe don't go on a drug sourcing/drug addict forum for psychiatric advice....

There are diferent types of Anxiety. I understand that drugs are not good and stuff, but for GAD there is no really other option if you want to live a good quality life. I would never want to go back to 2003 and feel the same as i was, that sucked. Pshycologist and therapies helped to some point, but if chemical imbalance is too advanced and went too long begfore seeking help, SSRI's are the only thing that will really make you feel good.
I have been battling this for 16 years. Natural things will not work for advanced GAD, i tried. Also it can be dangerous to take in combination with SSRI.
My mom has GAD, so it runs in my family :)

^ agreed, the anti-SSRI stuff by uneducated/unlicensed people has to stop. There's a time and a place for SSRIs. Not everybody can get by on therapy and ashwangandha (or whatever else). Some people need SSRI to live a normal life.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear