over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Not liking Tren, time for NPP?

Ebolarama

Newbies
I haven't cycled in like ten years, just basic Dbol, Test, pheraphlex back then (i was really into the wet compounds). Been on TRT for three years and I decided I'm ready again. I hate the wet look now and am just looking to stay dry year round but so far I'm not liking tren.

For starters. I don't tolerate estrogen well at all, it kills my drive. I need about 1/4 of an aromasin per 100mg to keep me at the levels I like (15-20 e2) which means I can only cycle up to about 400mg, if I let that e2 climb up above 25 I crash hard.

So my options were
37.5mg Test EOD/50mg Mast EOD/50mg Tren Ace ED
or
37.5mg Test EOD/100-150mg Mast EOD/100mg NPP EOD (higher Masteron here to keep DHT receptors saturated and keep DHN from attaching, along with Caber)

I've been on the first one for 4 weeks. I don't really get tren sides at that dose, GW or asthma meds get rid of the cardio issues. But I'm basically just shrinking, like literally shirts are just fitting baggier. I'm a high fat/low carb guy, can't do carbs they mess with my stomach.... I don't think I can out-eat Tren, I've got no glycogen.

Should I wait it out a full 8-10 weeks or is this basically how it's going to go?

I can switch to the High Masteron/NPP stack and hope the Nandrolone doesn't crash me anyway or just go into the 750 test/750 mast range (the mast is there to take care of some of the water retention) and up my aromasin to around 50mg a day, which is a hefty dose, but I mean, it's still gotta be way less harsh than taking tren.

P.S. before anyone says just do 1/2mg of aromasin ED etc., I have folders of bloodwork, aside from just knowing I feel like crap, above 25pg/dl things just break down, I need my e2 slightly tanked to function well.

Last edited:
Switch to trest ace

If your not pleased with the results from the tren, I would give the NPP a go. If it doesn't agree with you then like you said you can drop it and just bump the test and mast up a bit.

Trest or 1-test cyp (dryer)

Is this ACTUAL Trestolone and 1-Test Cyp?

Which UGL labs do these compounds?

Sciroxx has DHB (1-test) cyp. I've been experimenting with his injectable DHB base lately.

Toraxx had trest the last time I saw. I read Mike Arnold will have a research chem version. Lots of raws suppliers have trestolone these days.

I cant handle sides anymore from tren. Turns me into a miserable prick and NPP is the next best thing next to tren.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Another vote for trestolone

Sciroxx has DHB (1-test) cyp. I've been experimenting with his injectable DHB base lately.

Toraxx had trest the last time I saw. I read Mike Arnold will have a research chem version. Lots of raws suppliers have trestolone these days.

Sciroxx have bene shown to put utter nonsense in their vials and claim its an AAS. Its not, they've also relabelled and cut corners with blends and various compounds.

They would be the last UGL I'd use.

Why do people continue to think taking something besides Tren will have the same results? Zero comparison.

Why do people continue to think taking something besides Tren will have the same results? Zero comparison.

Because there are several.
100mg var a day gives me same exact results imo

Sciroxx have bene shown to put utter nonsense in their vials and claim its an AAS. Its not, they've also relabelled and cut corners with blends and various compounds.

Um

personally my agression spins completely out of kontrol on tren so tend to use NP instead

Other sponsors here sell DHB cypionate raws. It's not hard to find like it was a few years ago. I'm not sure why it seemed to disappear for a while after being so popular in the 2000s.

Other sponsors here sell DHB cypionate raws. It's not hard to find like it was a few years ago. I'm not sure why it seemed to disappear for a while after being so popular in the 2000s.

It went away because people overly sold fakes. Sales went down and they litterally stopped manufacturering it

Because Tren can make you wacky and have terrible sleep lol! We lie to ourselves thinking we can get the same benefits from something less harsh. I do agree that 100mg of Var has tren like effects but not the same

I like how i look on npp more than tren. More full looking and my delts look bigger than on tren too.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131