over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Injections in the chest causing arm/shoulder discomfort

Excells

Registered
So as the the title says. I do injections into my chest above the nipple. After my injection i start to feel like a discomforting feeling in my shoulder area and sometimes in my arm.
Was wondering if this was normal and if so anything i can do to make it feel better.

Thanks in advance

damn man why did you inject in your chest? Is upper body injections really necessary at all???

Sounds like maybe inflammation and causing some swelling that is pinching a nerve but I'm no doctor.

Have you pined your chest before, is this the time it’s happened? Is it warm and red? If not it sounds like a it seeped out if the muscle tissue and is causing inflammation. Use some cold packs on it and don’t do upper body movements until it goes away. If it doesn’t see a doc!

So i usually cycle in my injection sites. Ass to chest. Like to give them a break every now and then. Also this is has more then once before usually goes away with in the day. Already is starting to feel better

i get that to. get a numbing sensation in my elbow if i flex my tricep. goes after a day usually. like im pressing on a nerve.

i get that to. get a numbing sensation in my elbow if i flex my tricep. goes after a day usually. like im pressing on a nerve.

Feel worse when you flex your muscle you injected in? Thats the case for me. And jesus tricep injections. Your a mad man lol

you're going to run into these issues a lot using upper body injections. Even traps and chest which are relatively big muscles compared to bi's/tri's/delts/etc - their proximity to nerves is just too tight compared to lower body. There are more muscles in lower body than just glutes that will work better than upper body.

vastus lateralis/vastus medialis along with glutes....with 2-3 injection sites for each of those multiplied by two (both sides) you have at least 12 injection sites. Do you really need more injections than 12???

If you do, then you are a very advanced bodybuilder and you wouldn't be asking these type of beginner questions.... :eek:

So as the the title says. I do injections into my chest above the nipple. After my injection i start to feel like a discomforting feeling in my shoulder area and sometimes in my arm.
Was wondering if this was normal and if so anything i can do to make it feel better.

Thanks in advance

Your tougher than me. I can't do pec injections for the same exact problem that your having. It caused to much discomfort and pain.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131