over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Easy Chicken and Rice

Proudpapa

Registered
Grill 2 boneless chicken breasts.seasoned w/ what seasonings you like(can be left over also).Cube chicken set aside .Then w/ nonstick skillet heat tbsp olive oil.Add 3/4 cup Brown Rice and lightly toast.When rice is toasted add 1/4 cup chopped onion and 1 green bell pepper chopped.Saute until starts to soften.Add chicken and stir.Then add 1 can low sodium chicken broth and 1 can diced tomato and green chiles (low sodium if can find) Season if you like w/ garlic powder cumin and chili powder.Cover and simmer 30-40 minutes w/out lifting lid.Turn off heat and let stand for 10 -15 minutes or until moisture is gone and rice is tender.Makes a good tex mex chicken and rice.

When it comes to spices in cooking, this is what I do.

Sauteed Onions, then add garlic and spices. The spices need to aromatize in the heat with the onions and then put the rest of the ingredients in and then liquid.

Hope that helps.

Rice

Do you guys cook rice everyday. It's good when its initially prepared but refrigerating it and heating it up in the microwave is just gross...

Do you guys cook rice everyday. It's good when its initially prepared but refrigerating it and heating it up in the microwave is just gross...

Not all of us eat Rice every day. It contains starch turn into sugar and store as fat.

Not everyday here either ,I do find that the brown rice isnt as pasty and reheats much better than white

Sauteed Onions, then add garlic and spices. The spices need to aromatize in the heat with the onions and then put the rest of the ingredients in and then liquid.

Hope that helps.

This sounds so delicious. I cant wait to try it in some meals.

Grill 2 boneless chicken breasts.seasoned w/ what seasonings you like(can be left over also).Cube chicken set aside .Then w/ nonstick skillet heat tbsp olive oil.Add 3/4 cup Brown Rice and lightly toast.When rice is toasted add 1/4 cup chopped onion and 1 green bell pepper chopped.Saute until starts to soften.Add chicken and stir.Then add 1 can low sodium chicken broth and 1 can diced tomato and green chiles (low sodium if can find) Season if you like w/ garlic powder cumin and chili powder.Cover and simmer 30-40 minutes w/out lifting lid.Turn off heat and let stand for 10 -15 minutes or until moisture is gone and rice is tender.Makes a good tex mex chicken and rice.

that's very close to what I bring to work with me every night, every night, every night, every night...

I tried this and i must say it is very good A+

ProudPapa
There's a reason for your pasty rice. While straining, rinse the rice with hot water. This keeps it hot and will remove starch and relieve the gummyness. Notes from and Italian mother! It works:D

Mix the left over rice with Big Chefs concoction in post #2 for yummo rice. Add whatever you want, veggies, meat, beans, fish, etc.

Hope that helps.
hey chef..you have the idea .you extracted the flavor with your method..cheers.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws