over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ergopep Snap-8 Test

Bigd50

Registered
I put a whole bottle in my forehead last night. I woke up with a small headache today, but not much swelling in my forehead which is good. I tried Matrixyl before and got really bad swelling from that and no results at all. I'm trying the Snap-8 this time and hoping for some results this time. I haven't noticed any difference yet, but will report back with any changes.

I put a whole bottle in my forehead last night. I woke up with a small headache today, but not much swelling in my forehead which is good. I tried Matrixyl before and got really bad swelling from that and no results at all. I'm trying the Snap-8 this time and hoping for some results this time. I haven't noticed any difference yet, but will report back with any changes.

:eek::confused::eek::confused:

why forehead?

Because I have lines in my forehead that I would like to get rid of.

I'm about to do the same thing and I'm need of the following info.

reference tells me 10mg in each area (area being forehead or eyes etc.) would you say this is correct ?
if 10mg how many pin sites ? how much in each and how far apart (cms) ?
mix with bacteriostatic water ?

.. appreciate your advice / feedback.

So far I'm feeling a little numbing in my forehead, but still have full use of the muscles in that area. Can't say that the lines have dimished much yet. I'm going to assume at this point that I'm going to need more to see any progress. I thought using the whole bottle was a lot, but maybe not.

As far as sites to inject I would just go on Youtube and look at the videos on how to inject Botox and do the same. There's tons of them on there. Yes, I mixed with bac water.

thanks for the advice & info BigD.

Do you think that Lipopeptide can be administered in the same way as SNAP-8 ? would there be any sense in combining the two ?

Again I'd appreciate your thoughts.

Because I have lines in my forehead that I would like to get rid of.

oh sorry about that I completely got it confused with another peptide and was confused/shock when I read that lol

Again sorry about that.

Keep us updated on how it goes please :)

I think you will get good results with it. If I am not mistaken it worked well for JJ..

So it's been a week and so far I have no noticable results other than a little numbing feeling in my forehead. I think for research purposes I'm going to get another bottle and put in there and see what happens.

You will know if it worked because you can no longer move your forehead.

If you can still move the muscles that caused the problem you probably need more.

That's what I was thinking too.

JJ has a pretty big thread on it, also from what i understand matrixyl is used for lines under eyes so maybe thats why u had no luck with

Got another bottle and put it all in again. I was hoping for some results, but ended up with nothing so..........

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws