over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BPC157 heals torn rotator cuff...new study

johnjuanb1

Featured Member / Sponsor Rep
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sponsors
Effect of pentadecapeptide BPC 157 on rotator cuff tear injury in rat (844.9)

Abstract

The rotator cuff musculature imparts dynamic stability to the glenohumeral joint. In particular, the balance between the subscapularis anteriorly and the infraspinatus posteriorly, often referred to as the rotator cuff "force couple," is critical for concavity compression and concentric rotation of the humeral head. Our goal was to determine the effect of pentadecapeptide BPC 157 on rotator cuff tear injury in rat model. 48 rats underwent detachment of the supraspinatus and infraspinatus and were randomly assigned to control and pentadecapeptide BPC 157 group. BPC 157 animals were regularly treated with pentadecapeptide BPC 157 (10µg/kg) intraperitoneally, control animals got equivalent volume of saline. Animals were observed during experiment and were sacrificed 2, 4, 8 and 12 weeks after the surgery. Macroscopic observation (muscle atrophy (m(non-operated m triceps)/m-operated(m triceps)), movement range, front leg length) and functional analysis (walk pattern (SFI), front limb muscle strength (weightlifting time) were performed. In animals treated with pentadecapeptide BPC 157 was observed total functional recovery similar to healthy animals, along with supraspinate and infraspinate tendon healing. In controls, mobility rage, muscle strength, and leg length were reduced compared to pentadecapeptide BPC 157 treated animals. In conclusion, pentadecapeptide BPC 157 could be successfully used in healing and functional recovery of rotator cuff tear injury.

considering i suffer from rotator cuff tendinitis....this interests me greatly.

what kind of dosing protocols are PEOPLE using?

ME

I Armwrestle Everything from my neck down has tendinitis and injuries, this would be nice with TB 500, that helped me.

considering i suffer from rotator cuff tendinitis....this interests me greatly.

what kind of dosing protocols are PEOPLE using?

I healed my pec tear by injecting 250mcg BPC157 directly into the injury everyday. It only took one vial to fully heal my injury.

Great study. I haven't seen a bad word said about this or tb-500 from all the threads/logs I have read.

In studies intended to improve healing of transected Achilles tendon, effective was a stable gastric pentadecapeptide BPC 157 (GEPPPGKPADDAGLV, M.W. 1419). Currently in clinical trials for inflammatory bowel disease (PLD-116, PL 14736, Pliva), it ameliorates internal and external wound healing. In rats, the right Achilles tendon transected (5 mm proximal to its calcaneal insertion) presents with a large tendon defect between cut ends. Agents (/kg b.w., i.p., once time daily) (BPC 157 (dissolved in saline, with no carrier addition) (10 microg, 10 ng or 10 pg) or saline (5.0 ml)), were firstly applied at 30 min after surgery, the last application at 24 h before autopsy. Achilles functional index (AFI) was assessed once time daily. Biomechanical, microscopical and macroscopical assessment was on day 1, 4, 7, 10 and 14. Controls generally have severely compromised healing. In comparison, pentadecapeptide BPC 157 fully improves recovery: (i) biomechanically, increased load of failure, load of failure per area and Young's modulus of elasticity; (ii) functionally, significantly higher AFI-values; (iii) microscopically, more mononuclears and less granulocytes, superior formation of fibroblasts, reticulin and collagen; (iv) macroscopically, smaller size and depth of tendon defect, and subsequently the reestablishment of full tendon integrity. Likewise, unlike TGF-beta, pentadecapeptide BPC 157, presenting with no effect on the growth of cultured cell of its own, consistently opposed 4-hydroxynonenal (HNE), a negative modulator of the growth. HNE-effect is opposed in both combinations: BPC 157+HNE (HNE growth inhibiting effect reversed into growth stimulation of cultured tendocytes) and HNE+BPC 157(abolished inhibiting activity of the aldehyde), both in the presence of serum and serum deprived conditions. In conclusion, these findings, particularly, Achilles tendon transection fully recovered in rats, peptide stability suitable delivery, usefully favor gastric pentadecapeptide BPC 157 in future Achilles tendon therapy.

Having rotater cuff and lower back issues... I would love to try out BPC..

I was even trying to find info on something super silly in my mind if BPC could perhaps influence a positive effect on growth plates.. One could only wish haha!

I healed my pec tear by injecting 250mcg BPC157 directly into the injury everyday. It only took one vial to fully heal my injury.

Injecting into the muscle where you have a tear is one thing, but if you are injecting for the purpose of tendon repair, should you just inject in the muscle of that area? As in, delt injections of BPC 157 for my rotator cuff tendinitis

Or should I just be a badass and try to inject this shit RIGHT into the tendons themselves? Siiiiike.

Injecting into the muscle where you have a tear is one thing, but if you are injecting for the purpose of tendon repair, should you just inject in the muscle of that area? As in, delt injections of BPC 157 for my rotator cuff tendinitis

Or should I just be a badass and try to inject this shit RIGHT into the tendons themselves? Siiiiike.

I couldn't answer this :eek:

I am gonna get Barbie 2 vials as she has had shoulder issues for a long time. I will get her to just inject her delt IM.

Don't cause yourself further injury. Some guys inject subQ above the injury with the same level of success. I have read BPC157 works systemically. I'm just not sure how far the peptide can travel and if the dose must be elevated. With TB500 the peptide is capable of traveling long distances so inject site is semi-irrelevant.

Don't cause yourself further injury. Some guys inject subQ above the injury with the same level of success. I have read BPC157 works systemically. I'm just not sure how far the peptide can travel and if the dose must be elevated. With TB500 the peptide is capable of traveling long distances so inject site is semi-irrelevant.

Probably have to go IM then for shoulders regardless with the BPC. No fat on my delts anyway for a subq injection there. As far as TB500, I've heard good things about it as well. A combination that could actually fix me up after all these past few months of pain would be incredible. Definitely going to give it a shot.

From a Doc standpoint, ever heard of a doc giving someone GH for injury recovery? Just curious, I'm seeing my doc next week and he is very....open when it comes to me asking him for something and him saying "why the hell not let's give it a try."

Last edited:
Probably have to go IM then for shoulders regardless with the BPC. No fat on my delts anyway for a subq injection there. As far as TB500, I've heard good things about it as well. A combination that could actually fix me up after all these past few months of pain would be incredible. Definitely going to give it a shot.

From a Doc standpoint, ever heard of a doc giving someone GH for injury recovery? Just curious, I'm seeing my doc next week and he is very....open when it comes to me asking him for something and him saying "why the hell not let's give it a try."

My doc told me to stay on hgh and AAS after my hernia surgery but he didn't give me the hgh. Hahaha

My doc told me to stay on hgh and AAS after my hernia surgery but he didn't give me the hgh. Hahaha

Nice that he gave you the advice, bummer that he didn't give you the prescription. I'm definitely going to ask him what he thinks about it and if it would be something he could do short term.

Nice that he gave you the advice, bummer that he didn't give you the prescription. I'm definitely going to ask him what he thinks about it and if it would be something he could do short term.

I have heard of doctors doing that before so you may have a chance. Good luck :D

I have heard of doctors doing that before so you may have a chance. Good luck :D

Appointment is at the end of the week. If he does, you can bet I'm gonna come back and brag about it :D

If its elbow pain should I just inject IM into my bicep? I think it may be a tendon issue

If its elbow pain should I just inject IM into my bicep? I think it may be a tendon issue

I have the same damn problem. I can't straighten my arms all the way. My elbows always hurt from doing full presses and they kill during biceps. I'm not sure on the inject point to heal the elbow but if you find it then let me know as this elbow issue is annoying.

hmm i wonder if this would work for my gf who had surgery for TOS syndrome

They thought I had this!

T.O.S
Its basically an abnormal compression from the clavicle or collarbone, in other words your born with it, any bodybuilder or power lifter's nightmare! I had two cyst on my collarbone one burst the other sits right up against my lymph nodes, surgery to great a risk for me to remove it, hope this helps!

I have the same damn problem. I can't straighten my arms all the way. My elbows always hurt from doing full presses and they kill during biceps. I'm not sure on the inject point to heal the elbow but if you find it then let me know as this elbow issue is annoying.

I think I may try different spots on my bicep. If that doesn't help much I may grow a pair and hit my forearm close to my . that kinda freaks me out a bit though.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear